• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

POKKEN

Damn that was an awesome Tournament. Justin Wong NOT winning it with Weavile was even better.

DITTO
SANDSLASH
METAGROSS
HITMONTOP

I NEED THEM. YOU NEED THEM.
BTW TIME TO BUY A WIIU

Okay Ditto is debatable, but it would make sense.

Still, I want my Sandy

Greninja. It'd be nice to get a Shiek-like character.

I just need a poison type pokemon that isnt gengar in pokken

Was cheering for Justin Wong at the end... oh well.

Delete Gengar
Give Froslass or Mismagius

Also if any big body that isn't Golurk is added before Golurk I'll be Pokemad

Reactions: Aden
is there any footage of Golurk in the game?

I am dead serious, I wanna have a pseudo main before it comes out.

I wish there was

Everytime they don't announce him I Golurk in the corner quietly

I wish there was

Everytime they don't announce him I Golurk in the corner quietly
I don't mean to Pikachu, but you aren't exactly a Machamp at puns, I'll lu'cha off this time, but next time won't be so great, newbie gardevoir not.

Reactions: CountofBleck
I don't mean to Pikachu, but you aren't exactly a Machamp at puns, I'll lu'cha off this time, but next time won't be so great, newbie gardevoir not.

image.jpg

Reactions: North888
I just want a good Water type. Suicune is fine and all, even if I consider it pseudo Ice than water, but I want something more. Like any water starters, Golduck(personal pref. even if it would just be Weavile with it's typical Physical attacks being Zen Headbutt, Karate Chop, Shadow Claw/Fury Swipes, and Aqua Tail), Buizel, or Kingler (for Nightmare/Astaroth char).

Corphish's Dark/Water type Evo I've forgotten the name of but love the design of would be badass.

Corphish's Dark/Water type Evo I've forgotten the name of but love the design of would be badass.
Crawdaunt.

It would be nice.

I only need infernape in this game, i actually don't need it, since the game has gardevoir, but infernape would be very nice.

Crawdaunt
EDIT: ACCURSED NINJA CATS!

Crawdaunt
EDIT: ACCURSED NINJA CATS!
Sotherius used sucker punch...

Seeing Crawdaunt scuttling around the arena would be both funny and terrifying.

Seeing Crawdaunt scuttling around the arena would be both funny and terrifying.
How to have a good idea 101

99% sure we will have DLC characters. The rooster seem, thin. Just hope they put a lot of work in them!

The tournament was very fun to watch, really raised my interest in the game. Stoked to see it getting a WW release!

Anyone else here start thinking about Kenshiros atatata sound when Blaziken made that mid air kick attack?

Yes, and it pleases me greatly. I like to think that Blaziken is a big Kenshiro fan because of this:

PIKACHU HAS A STUNNER!!

seems electrifying

Hawlucha deserves this spot more.

But i'm fine with pika libre.

being honest, i'm fine with every pikachu with one exception.

Reactions: Aden
Man, this character reveal has led me to partially be reminiscent on the resulting feeling of contact between a fork in my hand and a plug on the wall

I'm pretty sure it's just supposed to be an extra gameplay video, is it not?

The gameplay trailer showing her moveset is new.

Her reveal wasn't.

Hopefully R. Pika doesn't take up Hawlucha's spot
Doesn't really matter to me; I've got Heihachu and Star Plachamp.