• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

POKKEN

Reminder that one more character that's not shit doesn't mean much when there's still like 15 that suck.
Also when the gameplay is shit and the local multiplayer is unusable.

Cool, the corner stone for one of my main teams is playable.

This now brings the number of Fire types to 4
e6f.png

Daily reminder that Gardevoir, the best pokemon, is in the game since day 0.

Daily reminder that Gardevoir, the worst pokemon, is in the game since day 0.
i drink to forget
don't remember me this

i drink to forget
don't remember me this
don't you dare change what i said.

Also when the gameplay is shit and the local multiplayer is unusable.
It's just been confirmed that you can LAN two WiiU's together and the game will run at 60fps

Reactions: CountofBleck
Assists. Salty about Sylveon. Woulda been an ideal Fairy rep.

57xvkUL.png

y2Ofa75.png

Chandelure is great. Now I'll be waiting for Sandslash and Absol.

One can dream.

You know what else is huge

This game is a huge pile of shit.

Reactions: missingno
Y'know... sometimes it's horrible your favorite isn't popular.

I'll never see Sandslash in this game

Reactions: ArgonBern

Sometimes your favorite is popular and still doesn't make in.

Iknowthatfeelbro.png

Garchomp B O I Z

So stoked for him but also like i cant wait to whack people in the face with a chandelier

Chandelure and Suicune are worth my money for sure. It's just that there is so much potential for this game given the number of pokemon

I'm just glad that Lucario's in it since my fave. The others look pretty cool and it'll be interesting trying them all out.

You know what else is huge

This game is a huge pile of shit.
ok I have slightly noticed you have super negative posts or generally goofy posts starting from pg13. I want to know where you are getting information that the game is a pile of shit, mechanically..? I'd be very interested in that viewpoints in the sense that even if I wouldn't agree with you, you'd be bolstering conversation by discussing the actual game.

I kind of feel like you're in this thread to be super negative and it kind of seems stronger than it should be? And that's coming from me posting in the SFV thread somewhat.

Somewhere there's just this line I cross where I'm making fun of something and it eventually goes too far.

The part where it's based on goddamn Naruto of all things. Or the part where it seems like they couldn't fully decide what they wanted the game to be, so they just make it go back and forth.

Oh, and the part where the game has already been a flop in Japanese arcades, and the part where Harada himself said it won't appeal to hardcore fighting game fans (that's us!).

Only thing that looks cheesy about the game is all the armor/invincibility I see going on everywhere and Gengar having the only unblockable super for whatever reason.

I think it was a flop in Japan because of the stupid ass controller it was provided with in the arcades. Apart from that it could also be the gameplay.

Pokken taking BB's spot at Evo is amazing.

....Isnt a brand spanking new B coming out before EVO? Or Is it after, kinda forgot the release date.

Skullgirls got snubbed again for a game that already flopped in Japan and has not gotten very much interest from any competitive audience. That bracket's gonna be fucking empty.

Reactions: Armageddon11
also part of the reason why BB is being dropped is because there's a new version out every year, it's impossible for the western comp community to keep up with it.

Skullgirls got snubbed again for a game that already flopped in Japan and has not gotten very much interest from any competitive audience. That bracket's gonna be fucking empty.

You know, I wonder why you keep coming to this thread if you're just going to be a negative Nancy. We already have DBB and Ruin, we don 't need more :/

Skullgirls got snubbed again
I love Skullgirls, I think I can safely say we all love Skullgirls, but why would you possibly think it was something that could be on the main stage at this point? Most of the FGC doesn't even know that it's not the vame it was in 2012.

part of the reason why BB is being dropped is because there's a new version out every year, it's impossible for the western comp community to keep up with it.
Revelator is dropping like what, a month and a half prior to Evo?

You know, I wonder why you keep coming to this thread if you're just going to be a negative Nancy. We already have DBB and Ruin, we don 't need more :/
Really it's because I've always dreamed of a Pokemon fighting game and I'm salty that it turned into... this. I feel like my wish got corrupted by one of those asshole genies.

Revelator is dropping like what, a month and a half prior to Evo?
Rev is kind of a weird exception because there isnt' really a lot of balance changes to the vanilla cast, it's really more of a character expansion pack than anything else, I think they're using that same logic to give it its place in the main stage.

BB's new iterations usually involve full on balance changes, and don't come out in time to give people enough room to adjust.
Rev is coming out before EVO, with familiar balance, as far as I know

Really it's because I've always dreamed of a Pokemon fighting game and I'm salty that it turned into... this. I feel like my wish got corrupted by one of those asshole genies.
So, you are complaining that a game that was never meant to be a fighting game, isn't a fighting game?

Wow, that is on another level.

game looks fun and the roster is nice, is all i need really.

I can't believe that, not only did this game get into EVO, it took Blazblue's spot...

nb4 using Gengar's ultra is banned