• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

POKKEN

I still want a Fire Emblem fighting game... u.u
Welp, at least I want this game to be released outside from Japan, for the Wii U.

So heads up, guys and gals! Pokken info will be streamed on NicoNico @ around 12:30 UTC. The program is called Monthly Famitsu Featuring. I probably will miss it, but what are you guys looking towards?

Really need to know the time the stream will be in my countrys timeline.
Well, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Hitmontop, Poliwrath, Blaziken, Gallade, Hariyama, Infirnape, Medicham, Emboar, Thron, Sawk, Mienshao, Scrafty, Chesnaught and Hawluch has to be in the game!

It's live now, but Pokken ain't coming for another 2 hours or so.

DOA is on right now, and stream is doing exactly what you think it would be doing with that game.

Kinda dissapointed it's not 2D fighting and instead is more like J-Star Victory VS. Still optimistic tho!

So we got Gardevoir, Suicune, and the soul of Heihachi Mishima trapped inside a Pikachu. Sweet.

Pikachu confirmed S tier.

I hope he gets the Heihachi win pose when he slams the opponent's head to the ground.

-grabs Machamp-

"Come back when your ready to FIGHT!"

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
Totally gonna play Gardevoir if I'm given the chance to play this game.

Reactions: Rynozilla
ihcRYjc.gif

Whens Crobat though

Last edited:
Suicune is
quite the odd choice, both for a legendary rep and an ice type rep.

Gardevoir was expected but nice to hear nonetheless, that's the Pokemon that I really wanted anyways.

Heihachichu is the greatest thing I've ever seen and doesn't stop being amazing.

When's Ludicolo tho?

Reactions: BeatNinja
Suicune's water type though, isn't he?

Psychic,water

I really want to say its ice type for some reason

...Suicune is just Water, guys :^)

Reactions: SmashBlade
Just water?
wow lame

Someone doesn't know about the dreaded power of a Crocune.

I honestly thought we were gonna get Gallade over Gardevoir. I'm fine with either or.

Aigislash would be fucking hype though, lemme tell ya.

I have to admit, it looks really fun.
I'm hoping at for at least one of my favorite pokemon though. Either Arcanine, Typhlosion or even Buizel (Don't like Floatzel)

Here's the entire stream.

Battles:
17:20 – Lucario vs. Pikachu
28:45 – Pikachu vs. Gardevoir
33:55 – Machamp vs. Suicune
37:40 – Machamp vs. Gardevoir
44:35 – Pikachu vs. Suicune
53:30 – Lucario vs. Suicune
59:25 – Machamp vs. Suicune
1:04:50 – Lucario vs. Suicune

I'm both disappointed and happy that it seems to play more like the Naruto Ninja Storm games. I was hoping it'd have at least a shred of competitive potential and play more like Tekken, but on the other hand, the Ninja Storm games are really damn fun.

But, that aside, anyone else think the stages are a little too small?

Heihachu is the best thing
What about Golurk?