• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Administrative PSA: Big changes are coming to Skullheart!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is something going on right now that I think is pretty similar to this debate, but I'm not sure if I can mention it due to the opinions of the mods.

@+5 Necromancer You can't. The old Skullheart forum was pretty much completely lost.

Where can I read this "waifu wars" you are talking about?

You'll have to search the wreckage for the black box.

It will, sorry. We're still moving things around, and some threads that are currently archived will be moved to their appropriate sections soon enough. I suggested that Introduce Yourself be moved to the beginner subforum, that sound good?

I like how you quoted Fumako's quotation of my own post instead of just quoting me :P

And yes, the beginner subforum sounds like the perfect place for that thread.

There is something going on right now that I think is pretty similar to this debate, but I'm not sure if I can mention it due to the opinions of the mods.

@+5 Necromancer You can't. The old Skullheart forum was pretty much completely lost.
mention it, be the rebal you always wanted to be.

Don't mention it. Jimbob is mentally ill and probably traffics toothless hobos in his spare time, do not listen to him, he has no idea what he's saying.

Reactions: Fumako and Jimbob
Okay. GamerGate.

*cue firestorm*

Okay. GamerGate.

*cue firestorm*

The fuck did I just say a minute ago? The fuck did I just say? What did I say about listening to Jimbob and his hobo trafficking ways?

Reactions: Jimbob
I haven't seen this much activity on a thread since the Fukua Era
It's like when somebody is in trouble at school and getting yelled at in front of everyone and the rest of the class is excited, scared, and slightly giddy
Except everyone is in trouble
Just waiting for The All Mod Mok Zed to decend and scatter all those Users down there to the wind

Where can I read this "waifu wars" you are talking about?

Look around
Some threads are still stained with the dank remorse of the fallen

Okay. GamerGate.

*cue firestorm*

Red Wall

The fuck did I just say a minute ago? The fuck did I just say? What did I say about listening to Jimbob and his hobo trafficking ways?
Dude, everybody's crazy. Some just express it differently. That, and I didn't see your post before I hit the post button.

Indifferent in regard to the subject of GamerGate.

Is it gonna be relevant to this thread?

So, let's just pretend nothing was said about (checks shoryusatsu's post) 2 minutes ago. And that no one listened to Jimbob.

Bugged Forum mechanics

1ee.png

listen to me, its fun

Please, remove gamergate discussion out of here.

You can talk about it in the off... oh wait!
Can't even talk about it there. Arcana locked the thread that dealt with it the most after things got heated.

Can't even talk about it there. Arcana locked the thread that dealt with it the most after things got heated.
Well, can't argue against that.

Yeah, I think I'm gonna bounce.

I love Skullgirls, but to be honest I'm kind of burnt out on it for now. But I used to play it religiously since it came out back in Spring 2012, so I should have seen that coming. If this new structure was how Skullheart was from it's inception, it wouldn't have bothered me. I might have even had plenty to talk about. Or I might have continued keeping to myself and playing the hell out of the game instead. Who knows? Probably.

But with Off-Topic gone, I realize now that it was pretty much all that kept me coming back. And I'm realizing that I've got nothing constructive to add about the current game too. I made a new D. Violet thread earlier today, but with the new Non-Gameplay Character Discussion rules in place saying that we can't speculate game-play, I can't really think of much else to say about her. I feel like I'm being pigeonholed, and that bums me out. And on top of that, the only Skullgirls-related news I actually read these days is from the patch notes.

I don't have a whole lot of faith that these changes will attract new people like you guys are hoping, but admittedly I can't say I know shit about how the FGC works, so maybe it will. Anyway, it's been fun. Y'all take care. :)

They'll have to cleanse the avatars as well.

Look, whether or not you like the changes, I feel like a lot of the replies to this thread only strengthen the case for heavier moderation.

──────────────▄▀▄───────────────
────────────▄▀───▀▄─────────────
──────────▄▀──▄▄▄──▀▄───────────
────────▄▀──▄▀─▄─▀▄──▀▄─────────
──────▄▀─────▀▄▄▄▀─────▀▄───────
────▄▀───────────────────▀▄─────
────▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀─────
────────────────────────────────
───────────▀█▀─█─█─█▀▀──────────
────────────█──█▀█─█▀▀──────────
────────────▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀──────────
────────────────────────────────
▀─█─█─█─█─█▀▄▀█─█─█▄─█─█▀█─▀█▀─█
█─█─█─█─█─█─▀─█─█─█▀██─█▄█──█──█
▀─▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀───▀─▀─▀──▀─▀─▀──▀──▀

They'll have to cleanse the avatars as well.

Pls let me keep Santa Rodin until Christmas

*eating my cereal at 1:45 PM during Winter Holidays to observe feedback before I do some lifting*

Oh we are being serious with posting here? I only witnessed a few so far here and they were responded by moderation accordingly.

What does it say about the mods if not even they can be serious when posting?

I'm not saying the mods are exempt from this, I'm saying that this thread started out heated but at least there was serious discussion. Now the posts in here just make everybody look stupid.

What it says about the mods is not my problem; how stupid they make themselves look is up to them but this shit is exactly why they feel the need to ax OT in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.