• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

PS3 PSN Matchmaking Thread

I'm so tired of playing the AI in this game. I need more online experience but it hasn't been workin out to well. I can't find anyone and if I do they're far FAR away. So, I'd appreciate some adds on psn. Send me a message/request at SubhumanX
:-D

I'm so tired of playing the AI in this game. I need more online experience but it hasn't been workin out to well. I can't find anyone and if I do they're far FAR away. So, I'd appreciate some adds on psn. Send me a message/request at SubhumanX
:-D
Done.

Hey guys, I'm kinda new to the forums here, but not skullgirls. I'm really tired of fighting the AI and I wanna make some friends on here to play against. So add me: DiscordThaDouche

One of my good friends is one of the only people I know that has Skullgirls and he's really busy with collage stuff so, it would be nice to play against real people and gain more experience and not just fiddle around with the AI. So again, add me and we'll play!

I'm stuck on the ps3 version because I can't afford a laptop that actually runs games.

psn's wdh316, whenever I'm on my ps3 I'm either playing this or Dark Souls, and it's normally this. A break from sitting around in ranked would be nice. :P

If anyone wants to play on PS3 just let me know on twitter. :) I'm usually on PC version.

Patiently waiting for Squigs for PS3, till then PSN:PKStoopkid I'll be on random times usually 7-8:30 A.M. Eastern Time or 6:30-10:30 P.M. of course Eastern Time

I have a room open if anyone wants to play.

Well add me if you play Skullgirls on Playstation 3. None of my friends play Skullgirls :( . Whenever I use quickmatch no matches are found. So lets play!

only on PSN loonieboy9697

Merged other thread from general discussion into main PSN matchmaking thread here.

To all: I'll be on and off my ps3 today. If you see me playing something other than SG, hit me up! I'm always game for a few rounds.

Ability Level: scrub+

Anybody wanna play some SG today? i'm totally down! c:

I won't have Encore till tonight, but add me now. Brandxplus

PSN is GentlemanOfRuin for anyone who feels like feeling really good about their ability to play

PSN is djdell82. I just gotten back into SG after getting Encore voucher. I'm on break from college and live on the east coast, so add me

everyone add my roommates PSN - handsomecj

i will probs play from that mainly

I'll be on later tonight if someone wants to start a practice room.

oh shii u back?!

Reactions: Pali
Feel free to add me, Im on PSN with no real schedule, currently playing Squigs, Parasol, may throw peacock into the mix as well, or Filia.....

You can play my terribly rusty ass after dinner. I should be on in an hour or two.

I'll do new school and old school. Feel very free to add me.
PSN: FASTERLANED

Yuh, we should run a set soon.

that would be dope if canadian wireless allows but its prettttty poverty

hey guys i just got a ps3 since i got fucking sick of all the xbox delays.

hit me up if you wanna play games my psn Id is the same as my xbl.

it may take me a little while to get good again though since im used to SDE

Reactions: GirlyStyle
Everyone on ps3 knows that feel.

hey guys i just got a ps3 since i got fucking sick of all the xbox delays.

hit me up if you wanna play games my psn Id is the same as my xbl.

it may take me a little while to get good again though since im used to SDE

yoooooo! add everypowerranger, looking forward to finally playing out again :P

Anyone down for some games? no phonys

@GirlyStyle
Yo I got PSN encore, add me "Skarmand" I probably won't be playing until my Hitbox comes in though.

Also for any other west coast players feel free to add me.

my psn= Crond1zzle
if you're East Coast then add me

my psn= Crond1zzle
if you're East Coast then add me

You down for a set?