• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

PS3 PSN Matchmaking Thread

yo i am down are you still about?
message me here if interested not paying attention to PSN although signed in

okay dude lets go just gonna get my ps3 on.

Add me: SoulBlueFlash (East coast)
I'm not good rite now but I get there add me for a few sets

ggs before dude, as you probably figured i am free as fuck to throws like all the time. i felt like playing you was really good for me ive got a lot of bad habits i need to work out. im up for games anytime atm.

ggs before dude, as you probably figured i am free as fuck to throws like all the time. i felt like playing you was really good for me ive got a lot of bad habits i need to work out. im up for games anytime atm.

sweet! yeah that was fun, i need more fortune experience and have to buff up my terribad bella :p

Ggs @Evilweevle I be back on later I got to go somewhere we can run some more later on tho ?

Ggs @Evilweevle I be back on later I got to go somewhere we can run some more later on tho ?

yea ggs. im probably done now for the day but we can play another time.

I'm looking for more PSN friends to play SG sets with. Mind if I add some of you?

I'm down whenever. PSN :Rodbow15

I sent both of you friend requests. If anyone else wants matches this weekend, send a friend request.

I sent both of you friend requests. If anyone else wants matches this weekend, send a friend request.

yo you up for some games?

finishing with filia st.HP is fine since i think its -4 on block so its hard to punish unless super.

that air hairball though is impossible to punish well. i can see why they are nerfing it.

Been on the Ranked Match grind to greatness. Still scrub status, but I'm always down to play if I'm already playin the game. I share my PS3 with my little brother so if I'm not on Skullgirls it's prolly not me playing lol. Lookin to get as much experience as I can.

PSN: DefiantDiety.
Region: West Coast.
Get at me.

yo if anyone is up for games today let me know.

psn id is on the left.

Hmm I'll definitely be up for playing some people today, haven't really played anyone in awhile.

Another day where I'm not doing anything, some people play me!

If anyone want to play a set let me know I'll probably be on for the next few hours.

Edit: PSN is dead RIP

Last edited:
Somebody want to run a few ? Just add my PSN

Ugh there has to be someone to play in general. Even with about 80+% of my friend list being SG players there never seems to be anyone on, anyone want to play today? XP

I'd like to get back online when my net is back up. but it wont be for another few days. all the bad feels hearing PSN SG aint doin so hot.

hey i havent played skullgirls in a while (dark souls 2 has taken over my life), id be up for games if anyone wants to jump on?

@Goodbye18000 ???

Okay so I'm on for the next hour and a half.

Who wants some?