• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

PS3 PSN Matchmaking Thread

I tried posting in the beginner thread & invited people there to a lobby to practice, but no one responded.

So I've played 1 match total in online vs. since getting the game a few weeks ago :PUN: (I can only do weekends- PS3). I'll be on PSN Sat. & Sun. if any other beginners are up for playing. I've played fighting games for decades, but am a bit late to the SG party.

I will actually try to have a unrank room on psn around 8 est if anyone want to play

http://skullgirls.com/forums/index.php?threads/skullbats-encore-revival.2170/

Everyone who shows up here is obviously playing on ps3. So, can I get all of ya'll support in making the above link a thing. If you are striving to get better, it is important that you face other people. Not all of us have the luxury of going to tournaments, so having one practically everyone can join is important. Original skullbats use to advertise "any player no matter how good is welcome". You shouldn't worry about your skill because the point in it is to get better. This thread is nice, but three times I replied to this thread for a match and yet received no response. I also notice that happen to others as well making this thread kinda inefficient. The reason probably most of us are in this thread anyway is because we don't have the pc version of the game. That makes having a skullbats on ps3 that much more important. After all, the most important thing is numbers. And who knows, maybe some of the pc people will join us once in a while. So go to the Skullbats encore revival thread and leave a reply stating you want to be in the next skullbats. Hopefully we will have enough of you to truly revive skullbats for next week.

Srry bout responding so late i be around six est time for anybody who wants to play

http://skullgirls.com/forums/index.php?threads/skullbats-encore-revival.2170/

Everyone who shows up here is obviously playing on ps3. So, can I get all of ya'll support in making the above link a thing. If you are striving to get better, it is important that you face other people. Not all of us have the luxury of going to tournaments, so having one practically everyone can join is important. Original skullbats use to advertise "any player no matter how good is welcome". You shouldn't worry about your skill because the point in it is to get better. This thread is nice, but three times I replied to this thread for a match and yet received no response. I also notice that happen to others as well making this thread kinda inefficient. The reason probably most of us are in this thread anyway is because we don't have the pc version of the game. That makes having a skullbats on ps3 that much more important. After all, the most important thing is numbers. And who knows, maybe some of the pc people will join us once in a while. So go to the Skullbats encore revival thread and leave a reply stating you want to be in the next skullbats. Hopefully we will have enough of you to truly revive skullbats for next week.
sadly i work this friday,ill most likely be on next friday tho

Whoever want to grind some sg let me know. message "Saranghaesseoyo " For some sg matches. I wont use mgv anymore for netplay.

if anyone wants to play any matches im gonna hook up my ps3 for a change.

Well, you see..I play Skullgirls on my brother's PS3 and he's currently using it....>~<
And I recognize your PSN! You're crazy awesome~!@v<
lol oh I see well ok then

Man whens Lobbies

Speaking of which, you're playing against my brother! X,D He's Risen4Life!
Lmao well didn't see that coming. I hope he enjoyed are match as well as I did :)

Aw haha thanks bro!

Just PM me sometime this week if you wanna get in some matches, my stick may or may not be busted but we can try!

Anyone up for some matches? Message me and I'll inv .

PSN's working OK? I heard bad things about online the past few days w/other games. I'd like to try Skullbats, but can't get off work early for the 4PM PTZ start. (I wish that'd change)

PSN's working OK? I heard bad things about online the past few days w/other games. I'd like to try Skullbats, but can't get off work early for the 4PM PTZ start. (I wish that'd change)
it was working fine for me 5min ago. so you can't make it to skullbats today?