• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Shin Megami Tensei and Persona

How much I'd like an arrange of this for a Nyarly comeback BGM. :P

I really hope they pull the trigger on it. It'd make P4A2 pretty much the perfect crossover if they gave that one nod to P2. A character from it would be too much, but everything fits Nyarly too much for an imitator to be satisfying.

Looking forward to this story mode a lot.

All this music discussion

the latest arena news means there's going to be a remix of New World Fool, right?

I can only wonder what Minato's theme would be if he's DLC
Since Elizabeth jacked The Battle for Everyone's Souls from him.

Entrie new theme or a theme for a final boss.

And he'd be the first "real" wild card on the fighting game, with jack frost, pyro jack, pixie (think of the fans), cu chulainn, orpheus telos for a cool defensive move and messiah.

his OHKO move would be "universe arcana", sealing the enemy behind THAT barrier (who played p3 and p3fes will know what i'm talking about)

AU toasters ahoy!

tumblr_n2uuw8LGUb1twt3x6o1_500.png

Seriously, Yu needs to lay off the swag supplements, too much will make your awesomeness levels rise to exponential levels, and his are 145% naturally already.

Speaking of swag, i'm still waiting on an announcement for King's Game!Yu DLC. :PUN:

Back