• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Shin Megami Tensei and Persona

Eh, unless Atlus throws a curveball and sends in one of the P1/P2 characters (likely the only possible candidates for Shadow Operative-dom), we probably have all the Shadow Operatives we're gonna get for this version.

Atlus?

Throw a plot curveball?

I'd say it's a fair shot.

Derp. Deleted that post thinking that iLoli's latest one was sarcasm. *facepalm*

And now, this conversation's only going to get more confusing. Torch our posts on this page and run?

Naw theres been worse posts than ours on other threads. we are good.

Shadow Chie's face is pretty good

All the Shadow Characters faces look very snobbish or are just flat out "I don't give a fuck" mode. I love it. I'm never gonna be able to stop laughing every time one does a super and one of their troll faces pops up on screen. Can you imagine a mirror Shadow Yosuke fight? Oh, my sides.

Reactions: Jutsei and iLoli
All the Shadow Characters faces look very snobbish or are just flat out "I don't give a fuck" mode. I love it. I'm never gonna be able to stop laughing every time one does a super and one of their troll faces pops up on screen. Can you imagine a mirror Shadow Yosuke fight? Oh, my sides.
Shadow forms be like: "I KNOW I AM! BE WHAT I WANNA BE! IF I WORK REAL HARD! NIGGA I DONT GIVE A FUCK! BE WHAT I WANNA BE!"

Shadow forms be like: "I KNOW I AM! BE WHAT I WANNA BE! IF I WORK REAL HARD! NIGGA I DONT GIVE A FUCK! BE WHAT I WANNA BE!"
I heard that in this video.
youtu.be/G_-8PU7aqGE?t=49s
I can't find the Vine that it came from though ;_;

Can you imagine a mirror Shadow Yosuke fight? Oh, my sides.

p4_ultimax_02.jpg

I'm looking forward to Shadow Teddie.

Huh. Shadow Yosuke has a fang. Interesting.

Shadow Naoto's expression looks like a mix of being scared and trying to tell someone to go screw themselves

p4_ultimax_03.jpg

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
Shadow Yosuke's smile, it's that perfect level of slimy and arrogant that I would want to see in a Shadow.

I just realized... are the Persona 3 characters getting playable Shadows as well?

Shadow Yosuke's smile, it's that perfect level of slimy and arrogant that I would want to see in a Shadow.

I just realized... are the Persona 3 characters getting playable Shadows as well?
Yep. Everyone but Shadow Labrys and Elizabeth have shadow modes.

Oh god now that I'm thinking about.... can't wait to see or be terrified about Shadow Kanji's facial expression and maybe hear how he speaks.

Guys, forgetting the best Shadow?

tumblr_inline_mtspraWMa01qgl558.jpg
Well there's my answer about facial expression... I'm laughing alot right now. Now to hear him speak in battle.

Guys. Guys.
Bear with me.
What if the Shadows have special dialogue for their mirrors or certain other characters?
I don't think Arcsys wouldn't go the extra mile for this shit.
Pre-battle, after battle win poses, dialogue during battles, shit like that.
Blazblue-style.

Imagine how fun that'll be.

Reactions: juju_for_president
Yep. Everyone but Shadow Labrys and Elizabeth have shadow modes.
wait, what about normal Labrys? oh my Izanami..... counting Aigis, thats 5 Moe robutts. Or 4, if nap counted wrong.

2549180-4790545432-p4a-u.jpg

2530590-2509860980-012.j.jpg

Pretty sure these were posted already.

Well there's my answer about facial expression... I'm laughing alot right now. Now to hear him speak in battle.

4Cll7.jpg

4CllH.jpg

4CmgW.jpg

Additional Edit

Guys. Guys.
Bear with me.
What if the Shadows have special dialogue for their mirrors or certain other characters?
Blazblue-style.

From http://www.dustloop.com/forums/show...s-Video-thread&p=1546713&posted=1#post1546713

- they have added many new BGM,
- P4 characters mirror match now plays P4G battle theme "Time to make history",
- P3 female characters plays "Wiping all out" and P3 shadow characters play P3 boss fight,
- P4 shadow characters play their own shadow dungeon theme.

I'm not sure what Shadow Yosuke's would be. Maybe Backside of the TV?

Guys. Guys.
Bear with me.
Blazblue-style.

It would probably depend on the character themselves, if it's shadow Teddie mirror, Shadow Kanji (especially Shadow Kanji vs. normal Teddie) or maybe Shadow Chie then yeah it would be hilarious.

Guys. Guys.
Bear with me.
Blazblue-style.

I wonder which combination would have the funniest dialogue... besides Shadow Kanji vs Any Male Character

I wonder which combination would have the funniest dialogue... besides Shadow Kanji vs Any Male Character
Shadow Kanji and Normal Yosuke. because we all know how Yosuke treated Kanji after he joined the team.

Guys. Guys.
Bear with me.
Blazblue-style.

Shadow Kanji: "Ohhhh, what toned muscles......!"
Akihiko: "....uh."

Mitsuru: "Looks as if she was not always as composed as she is now."
Shadow Yukiko: "You stuck up icy bitch! Getting to do what you want all the time...I'll burn YOUR dread!"

Shadow Akihiko: "I HOPE YOU'RE READY TO TRAIN, TRAIN, AND THEN TRAIN SOME MORE, LITTLE GIRL."
Chie: "Is this the real him? I can't really tell..."

Shadow Yosuke: "DUMBASS!"
Shadow Labrys: "DUMBASS!"

2530590-2509860980-012.j.jpg

Damn, that nightmare fuel face from Junpei, I like that expression of insanity.

- they have added many new BGM,
- P4 characters mirror match now plays P4G battle theme "Time to make history",
- P3 female characters plays "Wiping all out" and P3 shadow characters play P3 boss fight,
- P4 shadow characters play their own shadow dungeon theme.

I'm not sure what Shadow Yosuke's would be. Maybe Backside of the TV?

Is original "Reach out to the Truth" still available though, I would love playing that in the Announcement Room when it was the android graveyard to annoy a friend.

Reactions: Jutsei
Is original "Reach out to the Truth" still available though, I would love playing that in the Announcement Room when it was the android graveyard to annoy a friend.

From the dustloop thread:

- They still have all the old themes so I think they switch by random?

Also:
- each shadow character has their own opening and winning pose,
- shadow Chie stamps on your head and Shadow kanji being totally awesome

I'm guessing the Shadow Kanji win pose is the one I posted earlier with him in a towel.