• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Shin Megami Tensei and Persona

Prepare for Disbear, doods!

BrwjetUCAAEpHw6.jpg

yeah, but why not bring in the character from the series that gave birth to the idea of Persona?

like, put in a JoJo character, in a fighting game, that plays better than the most recent game he was in.

That's fucking fantastic Clawsome. That's great. Dante is great. I play the guy in Marvel 3.

But Jotaro though.

WITH STAR PLATINUM AS HIS PERSONA.

Last edited:
But is Jo from the Devil May Cry Series

No

Joking aside, Jotaro would probably be the best addition, being part of the franchise that grandfathered Persona and all

but dat Dante though

I like Option 2, but let's be real, Option 4 is the best.
Jotaro in a Arc Systems Works game would be great

what about Johnny Joestar and give him the voice of Jason Liebrecht.

give us the ultra american JoJo!

Let's just remember that Jotaro would be the one guest character that would be popular, interesting from a gameplay perspective. and still uses the Tarot card theme so it wouldn't be as out of place as any other guests outside of a character from SMT or Catherine (which SMT and Catherine being in the same universe wouldn't make them "guests" per se, but the principle still Stands). ( :PUN: )

Let's just remember that Jotaro would be the one guest character that would be popular, interesting from a gameplay perspective. and still uses the Tarot card theme so it wouldn't be as out of place as any other guests outside of a character from SMT or Catherine (which SMT and Catherine being in the same universe wouldn't make them "guests" per se, but the principle still Stands). ( :PUN: )

I want the Demi-fiend now.

Demi-Fiend needs to be the SNK Boss to outdo all SNK Bosses.

Gaea Rage, instakill, only avoidable if you let him knock you on the ground before he uses it.

Back