• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Shin Megami Tensei and Persona

Who's Nanako? The only person I know here is Magical Detective Loveline.
persona4-18-nanako-tears-sad-love-family.jpg

Reactions: SanoBaron
The "her" could be someone else entirely that we haven't seen before which sounds plausible for an arena character.

The "her" could be someone else entirely that we haven't seen before which sounds plausible for an arena character.

I'm sorta placing my bets on "her" being...

The hospitalized girl they used as a template for Labrys and her sisters. I'd rule out Labrys herself just given how they treated her in the first one.

Though "his world" is interesting. Nice to more or less confirm that SHO isn't actually the Malevolent Entity himself. We still need that suspicious Jin Yamanoi/Patrick Seitz voice. :p

Oh dear. Apparently, the ultimate secret boss in PQ is...

All three Velvet siblings. ALL AT ONCE.

I don't think there'd be any pieces left after the inevitable triple 9999 Megidolaon.

Reactions: SanoBaron
guys he's different

he's a charge character
Could've just put a scar and a mask on him.

At least he's got that SICK BOLO TIE.
:PUN:

Reactions: Cybermanworf
Oh my jesus, Blosuke

85305efdd72a102c6f368bc0627b695c.jpg

This gif
I love it so much

Where is it from again?

On topic post to keep the man off our butts: So a bud of mine says that Arena 2 is not worth $60 because it's doing the same thing Ultra Street Fighter IV is doing for $15. There are many reasons why this statement is just ugh but I'd like to hear you guys' thoughts on the matter.

That's so dumb.

I think the Shadow system alone is worth the $60 tag.
Why?
Because that applies to (Almost) every character.
So it like, doubles the cast to 30 something if you wanna be extremely technical.

First thing I brought up was Golden Arena Mode, but he dismissed it as unimportant because it's a single player feature in a fighting game(don't get me started). He says the extended story doesn't count either so I'm just like "Shadow characters" and listed the vast differences in gameplay they bring PLUS baller as fuck unique intros, win poses, win quotes, and dialogue. He then said "so basically glorified clones great".

I think his Social Link with me is just reversed, upside down, and inside out by now.

Naaaahhh.

More of an unavoidable battle.

We need to take this all the way back to the genesis.

Naaaahhh.

More of an unavoidable battle.

I'm gonna have one of those if he keeps calling Sho and Pershona the same character when he is just fine and dandy with Decapre. Gameplay determines the difference, not looks. He acknowledges this and accepts it (he plays Fukua), so I don't get his deal.

First thing I brought up was Golden Arena Mode, but he dismissed it as unimportant because it's a single player feature in a fighting game(don't get me started). He says the extended story doesn't count either so I'm just like "Shadow characters" and listed the vast differences in gameplay they bring PLUS baller as fuck unique intros, win poses, win quotes, and dialogue. He then said "so basically glorified clones great".

I think his Social Link with me is just reversed, upside down, and inside out by now.
Bring up that every new character is completely new and not simply ported from another game like Ultra did, and it includes more new characters than Ultra. Also...

• System changes such as S-Hold system and hop cancels
  • every character has at least one new move
  • balance changes across the entire cast
  • almost every stage was heavily altered
  • the HUD itself was altered
  • tons of new music
  • online mode is likely to receive an overhaul
  • POTENTIAL REMATCH OPTION

Bring up that every new character is completely new and not simply ported from another game like Ultra did, and it includes more new characters than Ultra. Also...

• System changes such as S-Hold system and hop cancels
  • every character has at least one new move
  • balance changes across the entire cast
  • almost every stage was heavily altered
  • the HUD itself was altered
  • tons of new music
  • online mode is likely to receive an overhaul
  • POTENTIAL REMATCH OPTION
and if he still is being butthurt about it just take Izanagi's cod-piece and rub it in your friend's face.

just kidding, don't do that though.

He has Maziodyne that is not a super

Some one on dustloop said it was an SMT character

Glasses Adachi is my main.