• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Shin Megami Tensei and Persona

Yo @indieanimator I'm up for some action this weekend as long as it's in the morning to about 5:25 pm

If we don't get Dojima I'll be very disappointed
image.jpg

Kikuno would be rad too
As well as Funky Student

If you haven't noticed by now the power of canon holds nothing over my being

Well they made Rise as a fighting character even though she has no combat abilities in the game and also they had persona less sho so they could probably make Dojima playable.

Mephestoles was probably a persona Margaret was gonna use.
Nah. The sound bite was the same kind used when the announcer states who wins at the end of each round.

Also, there's always the option of Theodore. A shame that they seem to have confirmed the deaths of Strega, though.

I can't do tomorrow. Will be caught up in a big gaming event over where I live that will be an all-nighter.

Cool, hope it went well. I've been enjoying arcade (five more to go). P4 & Adachi Story is done, so I'm looking forward to starting up P3 next. And plenty of online. Finally improving a bit with Teddie, and will try to improve w/Labrys. Ken's fun, but isn't for me I think.

what if....

tickets to try out a game demo? nah, that's silly. it's probably an event for the chairs.

Notice the font for the numbers is the same as the font for the text in the first teaser we got for P5, not to mention all the red.

P5 music debut incoming?

Well it turns out they were really late in receving it but now I have my copy of Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, glad this one was quicker at getting here than persona 4 arena was.

yo worf, we need to hit each other up on ultimax sometime.

in fact, we just need to plan another ultimax weekend.

I know I'm not clawesome but my mains are Yukari and Yu. But when I feel someone needs a good bullying I pick the Shos.

What characters do you play in Ultimax @Clawsome Bombs ?

Mains: Margaret, Chie, Rise
Still Getting the Hang Of: Marie, Yukari, Adachi, Yosuke, Liz (only cause her changes have made her feel really foreign)
Want To Use But Am Too Much Of A Fraud To Use Properly: Ken

The Shadow Forms of characters up there are also used from time to time (especially S.Rise)

Oooohhh I'm always up for a weekend throwdown, just give the call. Missed the last one because I already had plans that weekend, but yo hit me up. I'll let everyone destroy me with my best toaster Labrys.

Back