• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Skullbats EU PC

Last edited:
My internet will work as hard as possible to get all the local records online. Should be good before next sunday, I believe.

EDIT : NEVER MIND MY SCHOOL'S INTERNET IS GODLIKE.

Last edited:
Also, Skullbats EU PC season 3 week 1 will be next Sunday (26-10-2014).

We haven't had a Sunday without Skullbats in 57 weeks and we're not planning to have one just now.

Hey Muro!

It's Christmas!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBlGiIY1YG4wTCOcwOGBztt_JhWJVBcr1

Godlike school internet is godlike.
Having a free afternoon helps too.

Btw you can PM me or comment on youtube to tell me what are your favorite moments (don't forget to tell the precise vid and time). If your best moment is about the commentary, it's okay too, I'll go get the streamed part.
Now that we get serious, we should get serious fluff : Best of vids, right?

Last edited:
just watched the streamed version of muro vs sanji
Mcpeanuts, seeing muro do dynamo into c.lk c.mp c.hp excellebella : "yeah, it's probably a good idea considering he was dropping all the time"
it seems he didn't know about our dear friend's habits...

just watched the streamed version of muro vs sanji
Mcpeanuts, seeing muro do dynamo into c.lk c.mp c.hp excellebella : "yeah, it's probably a good idea considering he was dropping all the time"
it seems he didn't know about our dear friend's habits...
I'm familiar with Muro. He was attempting real combos prior to that.

I actually think Muro's neutral is pretty good, and if he put literally any effort at all into combos and setplay he could probably be winning these tournaments.

Speaking of streamed videos, I noticed McPeanuts' videos were hightlighted on Twitch yet not posted here yet. If you want to relive the hype commentary or if you missed the Sunday top8 stream, be sure to visit the links below:

http://www.twitch.tv/mcpeanuts/c/5334982 [part 1]
http://www.twitch.tv/mcpeanuts/c/5335071 [part 2]

And, if lobby problems prevented a match you wanted to see to appear on stream, be sure to check dragonos' playlist posted in his earlier post.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Now, moving from season 2 finals to season 3, to answer a question that will pop up sooner or later:

Daylight saving time ends this week in the night between Saturday and Sunday. As per Skullbats tradition, we want to make things as convenient as possible for all (most if not applicable) participants, meaning Skullbats will be hosted in the same local time it was hosted before. That being said, if Skullbats started at say 8 PM for you last week, it will continue to start at 8 PM for you this week and the weeks after.

UNLESS you are from Iceland, Belarus or Russia. If you are from one of those three EU countries that don't use daylight saving time, Skullbats will begin an hour later for you starting this week.

Last edited:
Last edited:
It was great! and I was nervous as damn the first 10 minutes.
I forgot to record my matches though, I'll do that the next time.

Last edited:
Here are my videos from tonight. Halloween themed! Recognize the soundtrack, win a cookie pumpkin.
I really like the spontaneous Fortune/music synchronization that happened here, btw. [4:17 in the video vs Veritas]

Last edited:
Last edited:
Third week of season 3 finished!

RESULTS: http://skullbatseu.challonge.com/sbeupcs3w3

1st - Woofly (@Woofly)
2nd - Alex (@Alex12898)
3rd - zeknife (@zeknife)
1. zeknife
2. Crux
3. Woofly
3. Alex
5. dragonos451
6. Muro
6. Kuroonehalf
6. GN4RK
RANK: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hdMnbh1AzVp-2duiNTHocr5Kds8pM18fhn4uPTPvCKg/edit#gid=0

Feel free to share match recordings below!

ALSO, I'll take this occasion to inform that last week Challonge changed how it deals with breaking ties. Previously, it was based solely on the Median-Buchholz System.
As it is now, ties are first solved by the number of matches won against tied opponent, and only after that for still remaining ties the Median-Buchholz System is used.
So far this seems to work out pretty well. For example, this week it spared us a tie at first place where both players had identical scores and Buchholz Tie Breaks.

stuff

Whats the music track on the fight w/ Zeknife? I love it.

Also Sanji - solo peacock vs. peacock team? Really? :P Is this the reliable anti-muro strat? o_O

Whats the music track on the fight w/ Zeknife? I love it.
I had selected tracks from the OST of Binding if Osaac: Rebirth playing in the background during this Skullbats.
The one during the match vs zeknife is called Crusade, aka the basic boss battle theme.
Also Sanji - solo peacock vs. peacock team? Really? :P Is this the reliable anti-muro strat? o_O
Going solo generally is. Ah, 3v1 ratios, my one true foe.

Last edited:
Back