• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Project Skulldate: The Unoffical Skullgirls Dating Sim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that looks really, Really good It's kinda what I was looking for
I can change some of it

090627_spiderlegs02_lines.jpg

Casual reminder that parasites can be...extreme to say the least.

Reactions: RPG
That reminds me are parasites going to be status effect? Or will the take up a certain part of the body and have an icon like Sampson or levithan?

That reminds me are parasites going to be status effect? Or will the take up a certain part of the body and have an icon like Samson or levithan?
I say we have a 'status screen' where we can see heart icons, money, employment, etc etc.

Also, I came up with an idea for a parasite, a third eye one.
It sees the deepest desires of who you speak to (under a prompt I think.) but the catch is, not necessarily every is going to clearcut/want to divolge into.

So the apartment can look like this? Tell me what to do. Will color later
That's really good, thanks! I hope you can color it soon, I'm hoping to get the next portion of Squigly's story ready for release in about a week or so, and I'd love to put this in.

Oh, BTW, we could also really use a graveyard BG, if anyone wants to take a stab at it.

I'm still happy this thing is alive and it's being made by a forum none the less. It goes to show that people do care about skullgirls to make a fan game.

Really which ones?
Annie Fangame (I think)
Skulldate
And Skullgirls RPG

Huh, neat didn't hear about the Annie fangame.

B35uztpIEAA1gUB.png

is this real?

Haha, trust me, it's not what it looks like. This is NOT that type of game.

For context, Squigly and Lev are asking the player why they're being so suspiciously nice. This is the screen that proceeds that.
screencap8.png

well gee, thanks for spoiling it

Might as well post the other screencaps while I'm at it

screencap1.png
screencap2.png
screencap3.png
screencap4.png
screencap5.png
screencap6.png
screencap7.png

Last edited:
Filia's path hasn't been added in yet, sorry. We still need a lot of writers.

Something else I wanted to add: I wasn't too happy with Squigly's intro so I went and redid it

intro.png

A graveyard BG would be really helpful right about now.

Reactions: RPG
gotta love that the graveyard is post number 666 on here.

That looks really neat.

Reactions: dragonos451
Hey guys! I'm pretty new to Skullheart, but I love this so far! If you still need writing help or art help, I'm willing to try to lend a hand!

Reactions: MooseHogBro
Haha, trust me, it's not what it looks like. This is NOT that type of game.

For context, Squigly and Lev are asking the player why they're being so suspiciously nice. This is the screen that proceeds that.

does any one else not find the issues with giving the player the option to even suggest to engage in intercourse with a dead 14 year old?

does any one else not find the issues with giving the player the option to even suggest to engage in intercourse with a dead 14 year old?
Ahem...

Squigly is a respectible young lady, you will not make fun of her becuase she happen to "pass away".

AlthoughWehaven'tgivenanycannonagetotheprotagonistsoyeah.

so you see absolutely wrong with putting a 14 year old/corpse in sexual scenarios or have sexual intent put upon them????

I could enter a long-winded debate about various ages of consent across the world and human physiology, but that sounds boring to write and also like it's looking for trouble, so instead, consider this: all the sexuality-related comments the player can make, even the ones not directed towards her, specifically produce the same result of pissing off Squigly (And Leviathan even moreso). That is, pretty obviously, not the proper way to proceed with the game, but I'm being led to believe that some people might intentionally choose the "wrong answers" just to see the would-be-waifu in question explode on them. The point being that she's made just as uncomfortable by those advances as you are.

the fact that you have the option to put minors into a sexual scenario, the fact that the character itself does not see the inherent issues of putting a minor in a sexual scenario

these are MAJOR issues

also this is not derailment, this is criticizing something that I feel is creepy

also this is not derailment, this is criticizing something that I feel is creepy
W-well... I-I think your avatar's creepy...

Can we please stop fighting about this already????
At least he's lusting over a FICTIONAL [Sorry Mc.rad] 14 year-old and not out there lusting over real 14 year olds. Or corpses.

these are MAJOR issues
To you, anyways.
I can imagine Mc.Rad being fine with it since, I think, he's the same age.
Most others would probably also be fine with it, because they don't think of Squigly as a dead 14-y.o.; they think of her as just another person.
I honestly don't see any problem with age-gaps in relationships because it is their choice. The character itself probably doesn't see the "inherent issues" because he doesn't know her age/mental-age. Unless I missed something, because I haven't been here for a while.

Anyways, when's the next release?

the fact that it is fictional does not excuse the fact that you are pushing sexual scenarios on minors

ignoring the fact she is dead/a minor also dosnt excuse the fact that she is

I...
I just give up.
Criticizing this does not, in any way, contribute to the project at hand.
If we're really going to argue about sexual scenarios with minors, fictional or not, then let's just make a separate thread and transfer all relevant posts there.

So... let's just talk about what the thread's actually about.

Status
Not open for further replies.