• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Skullgirls and Eighty-Sixed Stuff, and sometimes other things. I guess.

I think the swords were given to the lovely lady in the picture, though I most likely, could be wrong. That is actually a question I would like to know the answer for
Is it just me or does she egyptian (something about that headgear)? Maybe an earlier version of Eliza perhaps?

Is it just me or does she egyptian (something about that headgear)? Maybe an earlier version of Eliza perhaps?
Yes, it's Eliza and Delilah, a previous host of Samson (if I understood correctly what you are wondering).

So many good questions already, I dare not place any of my own. I'm totally making puppy dog eyes for that Eliza sheet though.
But now that I think about it, I would like to know if we'll ever know about Eliza's origins, like how she acquired Sekhmet, her enmity with Delilah and how she knows Leviathan (something mentioned before) but I assume her story will cover those things, even if in broad strokes. Well, at least I hope so.

Without discussing it too much on this thread(I'm sure there is a thread for this), I would say it's not an earlier version of Eliza being that in many sketches, Eliza is shown in her current attire, but rather a younger Eliza acquiring her powers and being marveled at them for the first time.

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
Is Cerebella at risk of going insane due to pressure of being famous and Vitale's rejection?
Is Mrs. Victoria married?
Why does Mrs. Victoria have the alternate persona of D. Violet? Doe she have an inner conflict?
Painwheel has Skullgirl blood in her veins? Could this play out with her having more "Skullgirl" powers later on?
Is the Great Mother involved with Aeon and Eon's interference in the SG world?

Basically a bunch of Lore questions. If none of these questions are answered well, just say that scrubby thinks Alex Ahad is awesome.

Thank you for mentioning that, I don't have complete control what does and does not get answered, theres enough questions so far that would exceed the one hour. So if your question doesn't get answered, don't be offended.

Thank you for mentioning that, I don't have complete control what does and does not get answered, theres enough questions so far that would exceed the one hour. So if your question doesn't get answered, don't be offended.

Maji, If I may, do you know what day you'll be having your conversation with Alex?

Okay, I've got a good question...

The_Fall_of_Man_by_oh8.jpg

WHAT DOES IT MEEEEEEAN?

Oh, will you say the name of the user who originally asked each question, or just keep it anonymous? I personally wouldn't mind either way, but it would be good to know.

I'm looking to possibly open commisions in the relatively near future, is there any type of thing in particular that people would be interested in?

That's a new shirt design? I like it a lot X3

OHHH a hoodie? Heh well I'm sure someday soon the beowulf followers may get there wulf hoodies ^^

WOOOOOOOOOOH, YEEEEEAAAAAH!!!!! IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME!!!
As a hood connoisseur this is great news to me. I would prefer that the Hoodie be zippered so that I may display a Skullgirls shirt underneath it, but I'll settle for this. Maybe they can do that for the inevitable Beowulf Hoodie, whenever it's released.

Great design Maji, and I really must thank you for including Beowulf in there. He looks great with his Wolf Hood up.
I have to ask though, who is that character in the bottom left corner?
Hoodie Mystery.png

Nothing in particular. (No, really) It felt weird leaving it blank so I threw a couple of lines to break it up.

Nothing in particular. (No, really) It felt weird leaving it blank so I threw a couple of lines to break it up.
So it's a mystery spot, with no rhyme or reason to the lines then? OK.
I also see that you used the cyclops version of Robo-Fortune.
This whole hoodie just screams Retro, I love it.

Ignoring the Umbrella, it's empty.

So it's a mystery spot, with no rhyme or reason to the lines then? OK.
I also see that you used the cyclops version of Robo-Fortune.
This whole hoodie just screams Retro, I love it.
I prefer that design over the not-robo ky

I have to ask though, who is that character in the bottom left corner?
I'm guessing it's the one with salt flowing through her veins.
Edit: Nevermind, it looks more like a ninja with a nice hat. Though I like my first idea.

I would have put a question mark, signifying that who's next is unknown, but that's just my opinion.

I would have put a question mark, signifying that who's next is unknown, but that's just my opinion.
We already know who would be next should another character would be made. Anyway, I submitted a change, turns out it wasn't too late.

We already know who would be next should another character would be made. Anyway, I submitted a change, turns out it wasn't too late.
Marie, Umbrella, or Black Dahlia I'm guessing since they're needed for the story?
So what kind of change did you make?

Oh a blockbuster huh? Nice ^^

Would people be interested in me posting commissions of my characters that I have Alex do over the years? I know it isn't exactly MY art but yeah

Would people be interested in me posting commissions of my characters that I have Alex do over the years? I know it isn't exactly MY art but yeah
Yes, yes, yes, more art by Alex is always good.
Also are you allowed to tell us what changes you made to the Redux Hoodie design?

Yes, yes, yes, more art by Alex is always good.
Also are you allowed to tell us what changes you made to the Redux Hoodie design?
I made that more or less empty film strip less empty. :V I filled it with a joke that people still seem to love.

Reactions: Denizen
I made that more or less empty film strip less empty. :V I filled it with a joke that people still seem to love.
It's Salty Umbrella, I'm calling it now.

I've never seen it say SALT co. that's really neat.

Nice character designs ^^