• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Skullgirls Original / Fan Character Thread

If not Lab 3, which one?
IIRC, Lab 3 created super soldiers for the Canopian army so he'd always have a home there, even if he'd just be a glorified door mat.
That said, it seems like the most obvious choice given his natural girth. Said girth (and a pachyderm's natural thick skin) is also a good reason to not needing any augmentation. Comparativelywise, he can already be a juggernaut on his own; just play on his bad luck and maybe frightful nature as triggers (per instances, the mortar fire special move could something like a random item falling on his trunk and he panickingly blows it off).
Still, my reasoning for taking the labs/army out of the equation is because those would probably reflect on his appearance and the uniqueness of the albino elephant might be lost underneath a stuffy uniform or the lab's artificial augments. But again, you didn't elaborate on his appearance so my reasoning can be quickly rendered null.
Ultimately, it's your call.

Speaking of feedback I've got a character up there that's feeling awfully lonely...

I was planning to try to re-rail the thread too, seems people beat me do it.

My response to those: You and me both. Probably because I can't see some people's comments, but it looks like dis topic is driving offroad again, so it looks like ur chance to re-rail this place again. And ya did it, ya made somethin awesome (would u mind look at mine 2 if u can? Very top of previous page). I like how poverty doesn't trouble Matthew very much and he enjoys it to some extent, and his backstory gives a good description of who he is and most what I need to know about him. A few parts were lacking in detail (such as the part where he's revealed to be stealthy since I kinda found that to come outta nowhere, no offense), but that's nothing a little more character development can't fix. I still personally prefer that Shark Parasite (whatever his name was) you made over the one u chose for Matt, but that's ok; you made Rahab sound really cool anyway when u said
Rahab often questions Matthew's choice of lifestyle and tries to guide him onto a more legal path, but Matthew sees himself as more of a Robin Hood-figure, often failing to realize the people he works with are rarely as good-natured as he is. Ultimately both of them want to do the right thing, but disagree as to the methods.

My only true complaint, is the ending. So he got his parasitic ally from a magic box thingy.. what are they going to do now? Continue being that mysterious contractor or something?

I've been thinking of making a list of everyone's characters ranked in order from best to worst. I didn't want to do this before because of the possibility of hurting some feelings, but then I realized that I don't give a fuck! 凸(■‿■)凸
So yeah, you can expect a Top X List from me in the future. Don't complain if one of your characters is on bottom!

I actually look forward to something like this. It'll help people developing their characters or people at the bottom of the list to look at the finer examples at the top and learn from them to improve on their characters or make it rub off on their new ones.

Reactions: Denizen
IIRC, Lab 3 created super soldiers for the Canopian army so he'd always have a home there, even if he'd just be a glorified door mat.
That said, it seems like the most obvious choice given his natural girth. Said girth (and a pachyderm's natural thick skin) is also a good reason to not needing any augmentation. Comparativelywise, he can already be a juggernaut on his own; just play on his bad luck and maybe frightful nature as triggers (per instances, the mortar fire special move could something like a random item falling on his trunk and he panickingly blows it off).
Huh, that's some pretty important info I missed out on. Thanks for sharing! The more it's pointed out to me, the more I see that the thicker skin is excessive. That'll be taken out. I feel that the reinforced bones should stay (if only in the face), since firing mortars can't be easy on the body. And I really like bad luck/frightened playstyle idea!

And now I need to decide if he should be Lab 3 or not. Maybe he did end up in the military, but he ended up causing so much damage that they had him discharged, adding further to his bad luck streak. Maybe he should just be rewritten as a regular guy instead of a mortar-firing super-soldier. Ack! So many choices! The regular guy thing does seem a little...safer. After all, putting a mortar on someone with bad luck is a pretty dangerous idea.

I feel that the reinforced bones should stay (if only in the face), since firing mortars can't be easy on the body.
You're overestimating the firing power of mortar launchers, they're basically just potato guns for impact grenades.

I could probably fire a few off the back of an Elephant and it wouldn't even flinch.

Last edited:
Has anyone thought of making 2 alternate stories for their OCs? Something like this

That'd be fun to read, in fact I'm doing it myself!

Hmmmmm...... The more I think of it, the less the alterations I gave Vern make sense. He doesn't need thicker skin or reinforced bones, and if he was going to use grenades, he could probably just throw them. I'm starting to think that he is better suited as a joke character. One whose bad luck gets him into unrealistic situations and yet he somehow makes it out okay.

I'm starting to think that he is better suited as a joke character. One whose bad luck gets him into unrealistic situations and yet he somehow makes it out okay.

Joke characters in my opinion are the most fun characters to use in fighting games, (note i have never played competitively.) when i played MvC2 i played Roll/Servbot on almost every team, and i even play Fukua who was originally a joke. and i suppose i can't get away without mentioning Dan. in the end what i'm trying to say is if he were ever playable, i would so add him to my team. :D

as for moves... not entirely great at making them, especially about being original when it comes to "bad luck attacks". all that's coming to mind is he trips and falls for his s.HK or something? but for the Circus portion, he could have a command grab where he shoots the opponent out of his mortar trunk like a cannon. (cause that's a thing that older movies would joke about right? a guy getting shot out of a cannon?)

A Blockbuster where a mouse walks into the stage, making him flee in panic, destroying everything in his path.

if we're going for a joke character, i would like this. :P

on another note, after musing for the past couple of days, I've decided to revise Davy as a Dagonian for the sake of making as much sense as possible for a character. except now i have a similar problem with what i had last time. "if he's a Dagonian, what species would he be?" i am leaning towards a tiger shark being his species, but I'm on the fence about it given his prior personality being kinder than after the fact.

i would like some input before i just up and re-post him.

I've decided to revise Davy as a Dagonian for the sake of making as much sense as possible for a character. except now i have a similar problem with what i had last time. "if he's a Dagonian, what species would he be?".
Get creative dude, there is no limit to the what a Dagonian can look like.
The-Fishbone-Gang-skullgirls-33940888-500-330.jpg

on another note, after musing for the past couple of days, I've decided to revise Davy as a Dagonian for the sake of making as much sense as possible for a character. except now i have a similar problem with what i had last time. "if he's a Dagonian, what species would he be?" i am leaning towards a tiger shark being his species, but I'm on the fence about it given his prior personality being kinder than after the fact.

i would like some input before i just up and re-post him.

Stanley from ASG already a shark (even though he's not really in the roster, he was still a possible candidate on indiegogo). Its ur character I know, but are you sure u wanna go with Tiger Shark? Since I am animal enthusiast, I think I have a few suggestions for ya if ya'd like:

• Seahorse
  • Flounder
  • Electric Eel
  • Mudskipper
  • Lionfish
  • Angelfish
  • Angler
  • Manta Ray
  • Pufferfish
  • Dolphin
  • Porpoise
  • Whale (don't think the last 3 would count as actual Dagonians though)
  • Stonefish
All in all, the species I picked aren't great, but at least I tried to help.. that's gotta count for something..

And I think I noticed another gameplay similarity to another fighting game character, maybe some inspiration can rub off on you from this one (one of my personal favorite characters from that game):

Gameplay footage (the guy playing him is terrible though):

Artwork:
Col-aulbath.gif

th_rikuo-2fe1270.gif

aulbath.gif

Hope that helps a little, and good luck with more development..

Last edited:
Whale (don't think the last 3 would count as actual Dagonians though)
If it lives in the water, it's a Dagonian. It doesn't matter if it's technically a Mammal.

Oh, this topic's been rerailed? Awesome. And at what an opportune time, too.

*!WARNING! JOKE CHARACTER AHEAD! !WARNING!*
Or maybe not. I basically saw this image in a folder of fanmade palettes (Which I found in the original post of the Skullgirls Fanmade Palettes topic), and I made the easy joke that it was "The Most Original Character Ever," but then I got thinking. Could I build this character, however overpowered they might be, into someone interesting and compelling? And so this idea sprang forth from my head, half-joke character, half-me challenging my abilities.
So don't take it seriously. Or do and tell me what I did wrong with my writing.

Double-Bloody FiliValenParaUmbrPeaPainBella Fortune III (AKA DBFIII, AKA Doublood, AKA The Third, AKA "The Most Original Character Ever")

Backstory
Double-Bloody FiliValenParaUmbrPeaPainBella Fortune III. A rare and elusive kind of plague, but a deadly one, looming in every nook and cranny of the Canopy Kingdom. More ruthless than Black Dahlia, she is infamous for massacres that the government has tried to hide, in which she killed enough people to cleanse herself in their blood...twice over. But who is the masked killer, and where did she come from? It is a tale she alone knows and may never reveal.

Double-Bloody FiliValenParaUmbrPeaPainBella Fortune III (Often shortened to Doublood or DBFIII in formal reports) was created as an implement by an unknown deity, whom not even she could speak their name. Upon her creation, she was told that she was "The Third," and that she was to protect the world from injustice and deception. It had given her great strengths from many of the world's most powerful warriors, and it seemed quite confident in her ability to succeed. She asked about her curious name, and she was told that "The First" and "The Second" were disappointments—and it subtly hinted that it hoped a "The Fourth" would not be necessary.

Suddenly fearing her creator, The Third promised she would not fail, and was sent out into the world—where, within minutes, she found herself fleeing a storm of blades and teeth and flame. The world around her judged on appearance, it seemed, and it seemed that by virtue of her own, she was subject to every form of discrimination possible. The majority called her "heretic" and beat her; and no minority would have her.

She began to question what her true purpose was—deception was an easy enough concept to grasp, but what was unjust, what was truly morally wrong? Was she wrong by virtue of her parasites, or were they wrong for damning and beating her when all she wanted to do was save them? She knew not, and had no one to ask.

She eventually came to the conclusion that the only thing she knew to be just was her own self-defense; if she was here to defend the world from injustice, attacking her had to be unjust.

It was thus that The Third earned her reputation as a killer, having such carnage to her name as to earn her the shorthand of "Doublood." One of a group would fire upon her out of fear and confusion, and the entirety of it would be massacred. It was in this way that DBFIII came to be a nigh-universal icon of fear. She seems to be traveling at the moment, trying to discern what true morality is--from a safe distance, of course; by now, she knows everyone will try to kill her.

Abilities/Playstyle
DBFIII possesses the following abilities:
- She bears Double's ability to shapeshift into whatever form she chooses; however, this ability has proven to be vastly useless, as regardless of the form she takes, she still wears Painwheel's mask.
- Despite bearing the Skullgirl's wings, she does not have the full power of one; however, she can achieve limited, sustained flight with these, and bring life to the dead for a limited amount of time.
- Her hair is amorphous and can twist around into any shape and consistency she desires; however, this ability only ever really manifests itself for defensive purposes, as attacking with her other methods is far easier.
- She has an extensive knowledge of poisons and herbal remedies, mixing both of them in combat on the fly. Materials for such are brought in from the ability detailed below, and stored in the Ms. Fortune-esque belt around her waist.
- Equipped with a variant of the Argus System, she is able to generate any weapon she chooses from hammerspace. She returns them to this pocket dimension by placing them under the top hat she wears (Which she is able to do, regardless of size).
- Between Fortune's Life Gem and Painwheel's Gae Bolga replica, DBFIII has extensive regenerative qualities--although she is very susceptible to pain, she has been able to nearly completely reconstruct her body.
- She dual-wields copies of Krieg and Hungern in the hands of a replica of Vice-Versa atop her head. The Vice-Versa replica lacks the true finesse required to wield such weapons to their full potential, but it does its best, and sometimes will hand the weapons off to DBFIII so she can use them herself.
- Being one-tenth Feline, DBFIII has a bit of heightened senses about her, including night vision, heightened sight distance, and acute hearing, which she owes mostly to her large ears.

In an actual gameplay context, Doublood would be a little bit of everyone (Har, har). Rushdown? You can do that. Zoning? You can do that. Grappler? You can do that, too. The idea would be to make her an "everyman;" able to be played in every way but not specifically fine-tuned to any one field. Her attacks would be based upon combining all of her copied abilities in new ways, but not necessarily ways that are practical. She could do something as tricky as using her Hungern replica to munch opponents, then blast them away with a point-blank shotgun blast; or she could do something as silly as using her Vice-Versa copy to pole-vault over the player. Anything goes, really.
She would definitely be able to double-jump by flapping her bone-wings, though. Of that, at least, I have no doubt.

Appearance
9Z4sDaX.png

This.

Blockbusters
Loathsome Larry (L1) - Doublood summons forth a comically large, almost cartoonish bomb, which sits there as its fuse starts wearing down. Unlike Peacock's variant of this Blockbuster, Larry can be shoved around much more easily (A good heavy punch will send him halfway across the screen), and his fuse goes down only according to a timer; the number 8 emblazoned on his front counts down to 0 before a detonation occurs for massive damage.

Inferno Storm (L1) - Taking Krieg and Hungern from Vice-Versa, Doublood hurls two rocket launchers from hammerspace up at the mighty hat to wield, and they unload wave after wave of flames, teeth, and rockets at the foe. Like Hellfire Brigade, ideal for closing a combo.

Risen Again (L3) - Targeting the nearest downed character on the stage, Doublood revives them with full health, and steps offstage to let them temporarily do some fighting for her. This gives Doublood a powerful but temporary ally, as their health drains rather quickly--soon, they're back to being dead, and Doublood steps back in to take their place.

Angel of Death (L5) - Air-only command-grab super. Gripping the foe in her Skullgirl wings, Doublood lets her Gae Bolga system explode outward in every direction, leaving both herself and her foe mutilated (Only, Doublood can recover, and rapidly does) before dumping them back onto the ground. This Blockbuster needs to do *INSANE* amounts of damage.

Inspirations
Everyone (Skullgirls)
Frankenstein's Creature (Frankenstein)
Homonculi (Full Metal Alchemist)
Jesus Christ (No, that's not a joke)

CHAOS_FANTAZY somehow managed to create the single most terrifying character in the thread.

On a more serious note.

I wrote another character, this time it's one based on a previously existing character of mine. Hopefully you enjoy the idea as much as I do.
Name: Juno Mathers

Species: Iguana Feral

Appearance: Juno could be mistaken for a lean man at first glance, due to a combination of her height, small breast size and athletic build. A stern scowl is locked to her face at all times, furthering her intimidating appearance. her skin is jade green, her eyes are amber and scaly "hair" droop down the left side of her head, giving her "half-shaved hairstyle" sort of look. She wears a brown leather longcoat over a black vest and a white shirt, black fingerless gloves and black suit pants.

Biography: The mysterious vigilante only known as Juno is both feared and respected in the criminal underworld of New Meridian. Though she had previously made a name for herself as a hard-headed bouncer at a popular club, not much else was known about her before she suddenly quit that job to roam the streets as a peacekeeping urban ronin. Wandering the night in search of troublemakers, small-time robber and high-ranking Mafia member alike, to straighten up. It was during one of these nightly strolls Juno found herself outnumbered 1-to-20 by a group of Medici goons, and to even out the odds in her favour she picked up what would become her most trusted weapon in all her future fights, a crossing sign she ripped straight out of the ground. Using her improvised weapon she effortlessly floored the mooks and left then in the streets, tied up with the very same chains they had intented to lash at her with.
Now with the reappearance of the Skullgirl, Juno sets off by herself to chase after the Skull Heart, but like most things about her, her motives for doing so are mysterious..

Personality: In contrast with her violent image, Juno is actually a pacifistic and shy person. Not one to enjoy fights, she is always looking to end fights as quickly and swiftly as possible, but often tries avoid them altogether. One should not mistake her for being soft, as she does not hesitate to go all-out if it fighting is the only option. Juno's scowl hides a very meek personality, and she is quickly reduced to a stammering wreck with just friendly small-talk. Those that can manage to break through her shell will find themselves a loyal and fiercely protective, if somewhat awkward, friend.

Powers: Juno has no supernatural powers or magical equipment to speak of, winning her battles on account of being faster, stronger and more skilled than her opponent. Clearly a trained fighter, she fights with discipline and a degree of professionalism. Juno does not enjoy fighting itself and her goal in a battle is to end it as soon as possible. The crossing sign she wields is a surprisingly versatile weapon, serving both as a bludgeon and a staff.
Like my previous characters this one has an unofficial theme song, this time it's Peace Sign by We Were Promised Jetpacks.

I like adding theme music. I think it adds flavor to the character.

Reactions: ReluctantZombie
Oh, this topic's been rerailed? Awesome. And at what an opportune time, too.

*!WARNING! JOKE CHARACTER AHEAD! !WARNING!*
Or maybe not. I basically saw this image in a folder of fanmade palettes (Which I found in the original post of the Skullgirls Fanmade Palettes topic), and I made the easy joke that it was "The Most Original Character Ever," but then I got thinking. Could I build this character, however overpowered they might be, into someone interesting and compelling? And so this idea sprang forth from my head, half-joke character, half-me challenging my abilities.
So don't take it seriously. Or do and tell me what I did wrong with my writing.

Double-Bloody FiliValenParaUmbrPeaPainBella Fortune III (AKA DBFIII, AKA Doublood, AKA The Third, AKA "The Most Original Character Ever")

Backstory
Double-Bloody FiliValenParaUmbrPeaPainBella Fortune III. A rare and elusive kind of plague, but a deadly one, looming in every nook and cranny of the Canopy Kingdom. More ruthless than Black Dahlia, she is infamous for massacres that the government has tried to hide, in which she killed enough people to cleanse herself in their blood...twice over. But who is the masked killer, and where did she come from? It is a tale she alone knows and may never reveal.

Double-Bloody FiliValenParaUmbrPeaPainBella Fortune III (Often shortened to Doublood or DBFIII in formal reports) was created as an implement by an unknown deity, whom not even she could speak their name. Upon her creation, she was told that she was "The Third," and that she was to protect the world from injustice and deception. It had given her great strengths from many of the world's most powerful warriors, and it seemed quite confident in her ability to succeed. She asked about her curious name, and she was told that "The First" and "The Second" were disappointments—and it subtly hinted that it hoped a "The Fourth" would not be necessary.

Suddenly fearing her creator, The Third promised she would not fail, and was sent out into the world—where, within minutes, she found herself fleeing a storm of blades and teeth and flame. The world around her judged on appearance, it seemed, and it seemed that by virtue of her own, she was subject to every form of discrimination possible. The majority called her "heretic" and beat her; and no minority would have her.

She began to question what her true purpose was—deception was an easy enough concept to grasp, but what was unjust, what was truly morally wrong? Was she wrong by virtue of her parasites, or were they wrong for damning and beating her when all she wanted to do was save them? She knew not, and had no one to ask.

She eventually came to the conclusion that the only thing she knew to be just was her own self-defense; if she was here to defend the world from injustice, attacking her had to be unjust.

It was thus that The Third earned her reputation as a killer, having such carnage to her name as to earn her the shorthand of "Doublood." One of a group would fire upon her out of fear and confusion, and the entirety of it would be massacred. It was in this way that DBFIII came to be a nigh-universal icon of fear. She seems to be traveling at the moment, trying to discern what true morality is--from a safe distance, of course; by now, she knows everyone will try to kill her.

Abilities/Playstyle
DBFIII possesses the following abilities:
- She bears Double's ability to shapeshift into whatever form she chooses; however, this ability has proven to be vastly useless, as regardless of the form she takes, she still wears Painwheel's mask.
- Despite bearing the Skullgirl's wings, she does not have the full power of one; however, she can achieve limited, sustained flight with these, and bring life to the dead for a limited amount of time.
- Her hair is amorphous and can twist around into any shape and consistency she desires; however, this ability only ever really manifests itself for defensive purposes, as attacking with her other methods is far easier.
- She has an extensive knowledge of poisons and herbal remedies, mixing both of them in combat on the fly. Materials for such are brought in from the ability detailed below, and stored in the Ms. Fortune-esque belt around her waist.
- Equipped with a variant of the Argus System, she is able to generate any weapon she chooses from hammerspace. She returns them to this pocket dimension by placing them under the top hat she wears (Which she is able to do, regardless of size).
- Between Fortune's Life Gem and Painwheel's Gae Bolga replica, DBFIII has extensive regenerative qualities--although she is very susceptible to pain, she has been able to nearly completely reconstruct her body.
- She dual-wields copies of Krieg and Hungern in the hands of a replica of Vice-Versa atop her head. The Vice-Versa replica lacks the true finesse required to wield such weapons to their full potential, but it does its best, and sometimes will hand the weapons off to DBFIII so she can use them herself.
- Being one-tenth Feline, DBFIII has a bit of heightened senses about her, including night vision, heightened sight distance, and acute hearing, which she owes mostly to her large ears.

In an actual gameplay context, Doublood would be a little bit of everyone (Har, har). Rushdown? You can do that. Zoning? You can do that. Grappler? You can do that, too. The idea would be to make her an "everyman;" able to be played in every way but not specifically fine-tuned to any one field. Her attacks would be based upon combining all of her copied abilities in new ways, but not necessarily ways that are practical. She could do something as tricky as using her Hungern replica to munch opponents, then blast them away with a point-blank shotgun blast; or she could do something as silly as using her Vice-Versa copy to pole-vault over the player. Anything goes, really.
She would definitely be able to double-jump by flapping her bone-wings, though. Of that, at least, I have no doubt.

Appearance
9Z4sDaX.png

This.

Blockbusters
Loathsome Larry (L1) - Doublood summons forth a comically large, almost cartoonish bomb, which sits there as its fuse starts wearing down. Unlike Peacock's variant of this Blockbuster, Larry can be shoved around much more easily (A good heavy punch will send him halfway across the screen), and his fuse goes down only according to a timer; the number 8 emblazoned on his front counts down to 0 before a detonation occurs for massive damage.

Inferno Storm (L1) - Taking Krieg and Hungern from Vice-Versa, Doublood hurls two rocket launchers from hammerspace up at the mighty hat to wield, and they unload wave after wave of flames, teeth, and rockets at the foe. Like Hellfire Brigade, ideal for closing a combo.

Risen Again (L3) - Targeting the nearest downed character on the stage, Doublood revives them with full health, and steps offstage to let them temporarily do some fighting for her. This gives Doublood a powerful but temporary ally, as their health drains rather quickly--soon, they're back to being dead, and Doublood steps back in to take their place.

Angel of Death (L5) - Air-only command-grab super. Gripping the foe in her Skullgirl wings, Doublood lets her Gae Bolga system explode outward in every direction, leaving both herself and her foe mutilated (Only, Doublood can recover, and rapidly does) before dumping them back onto the ground. This Blockbuster needs to do *INSANE* amounts of damage.

Inspirations
Everyone (Skullgirls)
Frankenstein's Creature (Frankenstein)
Homonculi (Full Metal Alchemist)
Jesus Christ (No, that's not a joke)

Scariest thing I've ever seen, and I like it. Sounds a bit like Seth from Street Fighter too..

I really hope no one is taking this seriously...

Me neither, although I don't think anyone is. As far as I know, "OH GOD WHAT IS THAT" is a pretty typical reaction to joke characters like this.

Really, though, this is my first attempt at a "joke" character (Something I've always felt that I personally have no grasp on), and judging from the general consensus, I think I've done an alright job.

Reactions: Funkermonster
The sad thing is that your "Joke" was actually more pleasant to read than some of the stuff I've seen here recently. When this thread first started people took it seriously and some actual quality stuff came out of it. Lately though it's been very underwhelming, I haven't genuinely liked a character since Page 8 when we talked about Mourningstar, @ReluctantZombie's OC. I can see now that the bar has been lowered, we need somebody to raise it up again.

The sad thing is that your "Joke" was actually more pleasant to read than some of the stuff I've seen here recently.

well that's discouraging, i may as well start from scratch with a brand new OC rather than try and make Davy work. :/ *sadness*

Don't worry Zoljinx, I wasn't talking about your character. I mean it's not the best but it certainly isn't the worst.

well that's discouraging, i may as well start from scratch with a brand new OC rather than try and make Davy work. :/ *sadness*

Nah dude, all ya gotta gotta do is believe u can make it work and don't give up. Just try a little harder, look around for good inspirations that may be interesting, get someone to help you proofread and give suggestions (optional), and then it'll come to u. Most importantly though, you just gotta use your:

But if you still feel that you must give up on this OC, I understand. Just throwing something cool away like that is making me sad right now.
sasquatch.gif

Don't worry Zoljinx, I wasn't talking about your character. I mean it's not the best but it certainly isn't the worst.
Nah dude, all ya gotta gotta do is believe u can make it work and don't give up. Just try a little harder, look around for good inspirations that may be interesting, get someone to help you proofread and give suggestions (optional), and then it'll come to u.

But if you still feel that you must give up on this OC, I understand. Just throwing something cool away like that is making me sad right now.

Oh you guys, making me feel better and stuff, i will keep working on his design and hopefully get him to a relatively good standard.

on that note, I have been digging through the internet looking at a bunch of different ocean life, and i've made a small list for his new design, 5 that i've narrowed it down to comes to:
1.Wobbegong. hard to top a shark with a beard. HOWEVER, we already have Stanley and that hammerhead guy in the background of Little Innsmouth, so kind of straying away a bit from this one.
2.Nudibranchs (aka Sea Slug). i like the freedom i could have with his design if i went with this. only issue would be giving him a face(?), also seems an odd choice given his playstyle.
3.Koi. this was the first one that popped into my head after ditching the tiger shark idea.
4.Sea Dragon (Leafy or Weedy). personally i prefer weedy over leafy due to how messy leafy looks, but either way it appears to be a decent design choice.
5.Angler. this would require a gender change, male anglers have a very bad life.

of course if you have a specific species in mind for a Dagonian that you feel fits Davy perfectly let me know, i'm looking into maybe designing his crewmates to maybe round out his character a little more, likely using some of the species i named along with a few from different races, (this IS in the Navy after all, anybody could probably apply.)

now then, on to me looking at other peoples characters.

For Doublood, The Third, whatever it's name is, I'm not taking it seriously as you said not to. in fact i laughed at the design when i first saw it. (all the hats, XD) if there were a "skullgirls fan game" I'd picture her being a boss for the laughs.

as for Lagiacrus' post. i'm no critic, but i think you did a good job. typically quiet characters i either like or can't seem to get interested in (i rarely ever dislike characters with this personality though.) only gripe i have is that her backstory doesn't really portray her personality that well, the only time i'd say it actually does is the "outnumbered 1-to-20" part, outside of that it almost sounded like she went out looking for crime to fight. other than that, I liked the character.

as for Lagiacrus' post. i'm no critic, but i think you did a good job. typically quiet characters i either like or can't seem to get interested in (i rarely ever dislike characters with this personality though.) only gripe i have is that her backstory doesn't really portray her personality that well, the only time i'd say it actually does is the "outnumbered 1-to-20" part, outside of that it almost sounded like she went out looking for crime to fight. other than that, I liked the character.
Oh wow. Looking back at my post I entirely left out Juno's motivation. That's a bit of a mistake to say the least. The motivation behind her vigilantism is that while, pacifistic by nature, she finds the violence and brutality performed by the Medici Mafia to be disgusting, and is even more abhorred by how the police is too corrupt to get anything done. This is also tied to her motivation for going after the Skull Heart.

As for your character, did you consider making him an orca? They're hella rad.

Here's my opinion on Juno, I don't like her.
She's a pacifist and a shy person, yet she's feared and respected in the criminal underworld? She has a very meek personality yet she's not afraid to go all out in a fight? Dude you have to pick a side with this chick because right now you're just being inconsistent. I see this so much nowadays, everyone wants their characters to be sweet natured goody two-shoes but they also want them to be strong fighters and it never comes out well. Seriously, her Biography says Killer Croc but her Personality says fucking Fluttershy.
4/10, bad but salvageable.

Last edited:
Alright then, updated Krysmic again with a potential theme, but it is never easy to find the perfect one, so if you have any other suggestions as to what could be his theme, please let me know.

Had this OC in my head for a very long time, and I thought I would rework this idea of an OC of mine so I could make a character that would fit in the Skullgirls universe.

Name: Krysmic

Bio: As a little boy when he experienced the Grand War, Dimitri Astakhov was orphaned at a young age. Taken in by the late Lab 3, he was given a life there to help him develop fully before they could turn him into something else. They saw the potential in a brash, young specimen hurt by war, and when the time came, they drafted him into an experimental procedure codenamed "Krysmic" that was deemed immoral. He was taken apart, and most of him was replaced with robotic appendages and cores that allowed him increased strength, and they also gave him an ability that was something very nearly impossible to imagine, yet alone bring to reality at the time. He could channel soundwaves that generated inside of his body into physical waves of destruction. Very much at the time, it was a breakthough in the ASG program. But not long after they had made this extraordinary feat in science, Lab 3 was soon shut down. Fearing that he was losing everything all over again, he fell into hiding, and was presumed dead by the rest of the ASL after a good while. Years pass by, and he currently resides in Little Innsmouth, serving as a local musician for the citizens. Since the incident, he has given his own personal touch to his abilities, as he brings new life to the music of the era and uses it as a basis for his mesmerizing soundwaves. But when a new Skullgirl rises to cause chaos in the Canopy Kingdom, he almost feels morally obliged to find and defeat her. He doesn't know exactly why, as he knows that the Skullheart only grants wishes to women, but he feels as if something inside of him is almost guiding him towards his fate, as if redemption for something lies at the end of the path. All he can do now is follow his feet and to be ready to bring the house down...

Other possible story points:
- Given that he currently resides in Little Innsmouth, it is also possible he know other characters that reside there. (Ms.Fortune, Minette, Yu Wan)
- Given he is a popular musician, he could make acquaintances with celebrities like Beowulf and Annie, but this is only a slight possibility given that he doesn't want too much attention since HE'S IN HIDING.

C1UMMPL.jpg
It isn't very colorful, but hopefully I could get around to doing proper model sheets and stuff, given my time permits it.

Unfortunately I have to put it to an external link, which is annoying. https://soundcloud.com/dimitri-awesometh/final-voice-test

His personality is... what can I say..."ahead of his time". He generally sees himself calm and controlled in battle, but can be a bit too big for his shoes sometimes. He is also very creative, which is how he "created" electro-swing for his music, and eventually I'll show how he can use that type of thing to his advantage when I get more art done.

- People
- Brawling
- Action
- Creating things

Dislikes:- Untrustworthy people
- The Grand War
- The constant nattering in his head

More details coming soon, I plan to figure out fighting styles as well.

Please give your thoughts on this so I can improve, because of course it's a work in progress.

I wish I had a dollar for every back story that can be summed up as, "Orphan teenager was augmented by ASG Labs and now lives on his own in hiding from the Mafia, the Labs, the Government, etc."

I'd probably have enough money to buy a decent meal.

Oh you guys, making me feel better and stuff, i will keep working on his design and hopefully get him to a relatively good standard.

on that note, I have been digging through the internet looking at a bunch of different ocean life, and i've made a small list for his new design, 5 that i've narrowed it down to comes to:

If I were u, I really wouldn't worry about Stanley or that hammerhead dude in the background. Stanley is a shark, but he looks absolutely nothing like a Wobbegong and his playstyle is said to involve swimming underground (like Terrafin from Skylanders or the Street Sharks) and using gadget weapons like some laser gun (I've even seen a picture of animation for one of his attacks), where ur character is said to use a living paddle thing that creates water, I don't see anything wrong with making him a Wobbegong. And a mere background character wouldn't sway me from going with it either, and I recommend that it sway you from doing it either. And while a male angler is different from females, that doesn't mean you have to change his gender if u don't wanna since its only Fiction. Take a small step away from reality and use ur imaaaaginaaaation :). If we didn't do that, then what's the point of having:

• A girl with a Demon Octopus-like creature on the back of her head?
  • A living umbrella thing that cries.... napalm stuff?
  • A humanoid Feline Woman, especially one that can survive even when chopped into pieces?
  • Speedy Blue Talking Hedgehogs?
  • The Yellow, Square Guy who Lives in a Pineapple Under the Sea?
Seriously though, if you wanna make him a Male Angler, you could just do it anyway and ignore reality. Doesn't have to be a tiny parasite fish without a light that the much larger female possesses. If you ask me, I think you've already made some good progress now and I don't think u should stop there. Also if it doesn't trouble u too much, would you look at this character I made and help me out too (I made 3 others as well, but this is the closest to complete as of now)?

Felix

Felix was once an ordinary kid who loved engaging in many exciting activities: from building with Toy Bricks, visiting amusement parks, riding bicycles, surfing, etc. He also spent time going around New Meridian and performing good deeds for others so that they could be just as happy as he was, especially pretty girls. But nothing was more fun for him than spending time with his family, who only made these activities more enjoyable and gave him the right to partake in them. Born to a famous scientific father and a caring mother, he did practically everything together with them and can hardly remember doing anything fun without them, and would never know what he would do without them. The only true problem he ever had with them was living under their supervision and having a lack of freedom, receiving unwanted advice or instructions from them from time to time. But it didn't matter much, so long as they were together, Felix lived in one big happy family! One night at a family Reunion party, Felix was sent to a grocery store to pick up food drinks for that party. When he came back, he found his home blazing with flames and burning corpses of each and everyone of his relatives, and found a magenta skinned girl standing outside his burning home, sparking electricity at the house to start the fire and burn everyone inside of it. That pink girl was none other than Shockbrave (another Fan character I made, whose story is also need of remastering. Her current story is on Thread Page 7 or 8 I believe, if you wanna know that one), a popular movie star who is well-known for her positive personality and heroic deeds. She tearfully apologized to Felix for murdering his family and felt unforgivably guilty for doing it, admitting it was a direct order from her boss. Believing to have caused enough trouble for the boy, she decides to let him live and then she departs. Felix had seen this girl on the time on TV and Drama Plays, and in interviews she is shown to be a kind-hearted girl who adores pretty much everyone she met and never seemed to display any negative emotions like hatred or anger. He did not understand a goody-two-shoes like her would do something so sinister to his family and destroy his favorite people, but regardless he was anxious to one day find her again and figure out why she had committed such a crime, but not in the present state. With his home destroyed by the fire would first need to find a new home, he grabs whatever surviving resources remained into his home (particularly Toy Bricks) to build and survive with, and he runs away from society into a dark forest where no one will ever find him, since he was only 15 years old and the authorities wouldn't allow him to live alone if they were to ever find out.

That very forest had "Keep Out" signs and "Beware of Bigfoot" signs that scared everyone from going into there, and that monster who dwelled there was thought to be immortal and extremely dangerous; complete with aggression towards humans and being immune to mortal weapons like guns, knives, darts, and bombs; yet the creature never seemed to leave the forest. With that so called monster, Felix believed the forest to be the perfect place to hide from society since they were scared of something he wasn't, and ignorantly believed the monster to be a myth and went inside anyway. That night, he found an empty spot in there to build a home, and started building one made from the toy bricks he kept from his home to dwell there for his life until he could track down the girl who caused his misfortunes. Unfortunately, he was building on territory of a Moose, and that animal aggressively attacked the boy and severely injured him for trespassing on its territory. That would've been the end of Felix's life it hadn't reached the eyes and ears of Brutus and Cassius, two strange aliens from Beyond the Stars who had been living on Earth in that forest for about 20 years, who happened to be the so-called "Bigfoot" that everyone feared, who were weird in the way that the two were both stuck in the same body like two people arguing over who gets to drive a car . Cassius wanted to ignore him and move o, but Brutus took over the body and denied him, refusing to let some seemingly innocent kid get attacked to death, and he saves Felix's life by fighting off the moose and scaring it away. He had been tired of humans fearing him and his brother and wanted to be befriend at least one who would accept them, and found this kid to be the perfect one. In exchange, they request that he lets them live with him as soon as he finishes his house, as a favor in return. They help him build the house and finish within a few months, and as he promised, let them stay with him and protected the kid from bad weather and wild animals for at least 6 months.

As soon as the house was finished, they then requested that he take them to the outside world so that they could enjoy themselves, albeit for different reasons between the two. They could not exit the forest without scaring anyone to death and they too had to hide their faces from society. They wanted to come out of the forest, Felix wanted to stay in; and then his brain hatched an idea: to hide them in plain sight and mask the boy's face (if there were any cops around). He had them attach their body to his and pretend to be part of Felix's clothing depending on who is active, with Brutus posing as a Hoodie Jacket and Cassius posing as a Backpack. As soon as they did so, they thought of different things to try out first, and came to a bitter disagreement that Felix couldn't decide whose side to pick (due to being a pushover). Brutus wanted to visit an amusement park Felix once told him about to have fun, and after that stroll around town to help those in need; where Cassius wanted to go visit town immediately and find places to cause mischief like robbing banks and spray painting graffiti like some kind of punk. They then ask for a private conversation, in which the two decide beat the crap outta each other, ghost vs ghost again and pretend to Felix that they resolved it by a simple debate. It's the player's choice to pick who wins their little ghostly rumble and depending on who is chosen, would lead to two alternate stories:
  • If Cassius is selected, he defeats and severely wounds Brutus' soul and lies to Felix that they agreed to head into New Meridian to seek street fights with others to enjoy themselves, and commit other crimes like spray painting graffiti somewhere. He states that it is not enough for the boy to be freed from adult supervision, he should have freedom from the law itself and show how awesome life can be with no parents. At first Felix doubted this idea, but went along with it and ended up agreeing with Cassius, and has now become a full-on criminal because of his persuasion. Upon learning of the Skull Heart's existence, then then pushes Felix into going after it, promising to help the boy wish for eternal happiness and ultimate freedom. But he lies again, his true intention is to gain power so he can conquer the planet. Some people know the alien's evil ways and Cassius' guts for badly influencing the child, believing that he will spell doom for him and the whole entire planet; and as such the two cannot be allowed together and Cassius must begone.
Likes (though varies depending on the two stories):
  • His Family
  • Cop Shows
  • Girls
  • Building and Constructing Things (particularly with Lego bricks)
  • Fish and Aquatic Animals
  • Brutus and Cassius
  • Riding Bicycles
  • Amusement Parks
  • Hot Air Balloons
  • Freedom
Dislikes (also varies):
  • Adult supervision and being told what to do
  • Moose
  • Loneliness
  • Death

Prior to the death of his family, Felix was just a typical teenage kid who was usually happy and liked to see others happy, though this temporarily went in reverse when that tragedy occurred. He often found himself doing favors for others With few exceptions, he valued family above all and spent the vast majority of his time with them, not knowing what to do when they left him and felt very lonesome. But nowadays, he hangs out with his two extraterrestrial, parasitic friends named Brutus and Cassius (named after two Characters from Julius Caesar) and considers them to be his family and bodyguards, as if they were his adoptive uncles, who protect and hide him from wild animals and the authorities who would try to relocate him from his home in the forest. He hides from society in that forest for two reasons: So he can have time to refresh himself and find the girl who killed his family without being taken to an orphanage (believing his new family would forbid him from searching for the girl and disbelieve him), and to live without adult supervision and be able to do anything he wants. But despite his love for freedom, he is lacking in abrasive side and is quite a pushover, and can almost never say "no" to advice or suggestions that Brutus and Cassius give him and often finds himself getting roped into their schemes or plans, even if it means getting them into trouble. He also has a weakness for girls, and his inability to say no also drove him into doing numerous favors for girls he found beautiful (prior to his tragedy) in an attempt to get himself on their good side until he gets one to like him enough to become his girlfriend.. usually without any real success.

Cassius and Brutus on the other hand, are two brotherly aliens who have each of their souls born inside the exact same body that they must share, and only one of them can control the body at a time and walk, talk, and other stuff. They have to take turns over whose soul gets to take control of their brain (also changing in appearance, depending on who is currently active) so they do whatever they want, where the other one has to rest elsewhere in the body and wait his turn. Its like two people who want to drive the same car, but they can't both do it at the same because there is only one steering wheel. While the two brothers don't necessarily despise each other, they have vastly different personalities and intensely disagree with each other's beliefs and motives, to the point of getting into heated arguments with each other and fighting each other, ghost vs ghost (and thus, you couldn't see them fight each other since it happens inside their body). When they met Felix and co-existed with him, they both act as fatherly figures to him and attempt to make him more like themselves, which drastically worsened battles between the two and made them less comfortable with the others. :

• Brutus, the good alien, tries to make Felix a better person and to become a heroic figure and continue providing good deeds for the community (not just pretty girls), so that other people don't end up suffering similar fates he did. He basically tells Felix what he needs to hear and tries to appeal to his senses with reasoning, and hopes that their teamwork will be used for good purposes. But his appealing to Felix reasoning isn't easy for him, often telling him things he should hear, but doesn't really want to hear.. finding them to be annoying or to have heard them before already. After hearing Felix's story, he feels sorry for the boy and promises to help him find Shockbrave and solve the mystery behind it, so long as he doesn't seek revenge and that this mission remains peaceful. He is also concerned with the Medici Mafia and holds animosity towards their evildoings after learning of their existence. His friend Felix is only interested in finding two people in that organization (Shockbrave and her Boss) and wants no involvement with the rest of the Mafia, but Brutus targets the entire organization and warns his host that even conflict with just two people would shine a searchlight on them, putting them both in danger and that he should keep his guard up. He is good-natured, heroic, and quite nosy; often getting involved with others' problems (if they can accept his form and appearance) and making others smile, and making himself smile at the same time. Brutus is generally honorable and a pacifist, only showing aggression to bad guys or to those who may pose a threat to him, his host, or even his brother; and even then he will never go as far to kill them or inflict serious wounds. He strives to be accepted by Earth & to make peace with Humans, and maybe even become world famous as the Planet's Protector and Destroyer of Evil! But because he is stuck inside a body with his villainous brother Cassius, this dream of his is very unlikely to come true and humans still view him as a monster. Nevertheless, he intends to keep sharing his body with Cassius and would refuse an individual body, knowing that the evil and diabolic ways of his brother would put the world into chaos under his tyranny, and that he must bind and handicap his brother at all costs so that this nightmare never comes true.

• Cassius, the bad alien, basically tries to persuade him to become a criminal and just do whatever he wants, no rules or laws to stop him. Hot-tempered, Arrogant, Aggressive, and Power-Hungry; He has a lot less of a good side and walks a darker path than his Brother does, and is almost pure evil. He is the one people mistake for "Bigfoot" and frequently terrorizes anyone who dares come into his forest, violently attacking and eating them. Hunters were sent after him with guns, knives, darts, and bombs to eradicate the alien; but such weapons had no effect on his body and he killed them too.. prompting the authorities to place "keep out" signs so that humans would never die by his hand again. Like his brother Brutus, Cassius also pities Felix for the tragedy (though not as much) and also convinces him to forget about it eventually. Unlike Brutus though, he shows Felix the upsides of the incident and intends to persuade Felix that the loss of his parents actually has advantages, which greatly outweigh the disadvantages: because with them gone, Felix is freed from adult supervision and has all the freedom he wants and can do things that he couldn't do before: such as extending his own bedtime, not having to go to school, etc. Because of it, he persuades Felix to forget about Shockbrave and to stay out of further involvement with her unless they meet again by accident, in which case they can (jokingly) thank her for killing off his family and granting him his freedom. He appeals to Felix's Emotions rather than Reasons, tempting him to do things so immoral that he shouldn't do, but they make the boy feel good and he goes along with them anyway; and its often easier to get Felix to listen to his advice than Brutus'. He enjoys picking fights with warriors out of sadism, enjoying the sounds of them screaming in agony and watching them die by his hand, which to him is proof of his own great strength. Like many other super villains, he has a goal to conquer Earth and rule it with his own Iron Fist to enslave mankind. Prior to meeting Felix, he & Brutus wanted to venture out of the forest and explore to learn more about the humans (but for different reasons), but they can't because they know their appearances will scare the hell out of everyone who sees them and it might attract the planet's military forces to come and deal with them, and might finally build a weapon that could destroy them and discover their weaknesses. With Felix by his side though, he and his brother can now explore the outside world by stealth, hiding in plain sight (pretending to be a decorative backpack, by strapping is tentacles around Felix's shoulders and reshaping his own body to look like a backpack) and discovering something he can use to achieve world domination. He could start with the Canopy Kingdom by overthrowing and killing its two princesses: Parasoul and Umbrella, putting the Kingdom under his control and then slowly invading other kingdoms/nations and conquering them all one by one until he becomes king of the world; but for him, this method is very time-consuming and could take eons to fulfill, and his host (who helps him fight) might die before that could happen. Instead, he wants a quicker way to conquer it all at once: By getting the Skullheart and achieving ultimate power from it as well as using it to keep his host alive and immortal, despite (seemingly) being male. Regardless, Felix and Cassius remain optimistic that it can still prove valuable to them and pursue it anyway. Either way with a plan like this, he'd rule the world for sure! His plan's only weakness, though major, is the fact that he is binded to the same body with his heroic brother Brutus, who intends to stop his schemes at every turn.
All in all, its not great, but this OC is not even near complete and I revised this (old version was really bad) right after a visit to the doctor's office and I was feeling kinda ill that day. There's more of this on thread page 12 if you wanna know stuff like his gameplay and whatnot, but these are the only parts I concern for at the moment. But if you don't have the time to read all this or just don't wanna read such long paragraphs, that's cool. But if you do read it, all I ask is that u don't be the guy who likes to tear everything to shreds, be at least a little merciful on my work, would ya? This took a really long time to write and I'm still working on it to this day (trying to draw this character and his parasites as I speak).

Oh you guys, making me feel better and stuff, I will keep working on his design and hopefully get him to a relatively good standard.
I wasn't trying to make you feel better, I was just letting you know that I wasn't referring to you specifically.

As for you @Funkermonster, please stop reposting your character. Just leave a link to the first post you made and edit it from there, you're basically shoving this thing in everyone's face and stealing the thunder of new people who are trying to get some attention, its rude. You don't see me reposting my two characters every other day do you?

This goes for everyone else who reposts as well, please keep this thread neat.

Here's my opinion on Juno, I don't like her.
She's a pacifist and a shy person, yet she's feared and respected in the criminal underworld? She has a very meek personality yet she's not afraid to go all out in a fight? Dude you have to pick a side with this chick because right now you're just being inconsistent. I see this so much nowadays, everyone wants their characters to be sweet natured goody two-shoes but they also want them to be strong fighters and it never comes out well. Seriously, her Biography says Killer Croc but her Personality says fucking Fluttershy.
4/10, bad but salvageable.
I feel you, but the contrast is kind of the point of the character. She's horrendously socially inept to the point where she can barely have a regular conversation but push her and she's basically a faster terminator. In a sense she has a mental on/off switch with very extreme triggering conditions. I suppose the social awkwardness might need to be played up for it to work properly without being Mary Sue-ish. I think I chose some bad wording in retrospect.
Juno has a very different mental process than most. I suppose it could be some sort of autism because as someone who has a lot of experience with autism and has asbergers themselves I can safely say you tend to function in very unusual ways. She basically has a "social mode" and a "business mode", the social mode is quiet and shy, preferring not to really interact with people at all. When forced into a fight she switches into business mode and goes to town. She doesn't like fighting, but she's fed up with the state of New Meridian she actually decided to do something about it and the only thing that would a difference would be to fight fire with fire. She's warring for peace.
I suppose my image of Juno is that of a battle savant. She's not very good at everyday things but she knows how to floor a dude.

That contrast is unrealistic and doesn't make a good character, nor does mental illness make a good character.
It's not cool, it's perpetuating the unethical belief that having a psychological disorder is an interesting quirk.
This actually got worse since you told me that, borderline offensive actually.

Last edited:
The point really never was about whether she had a disorder or not, but I understand.
Then again the character was created to fit into a completely different universe so it might just be better if she stays there. I think I'll drop her for the time being and actually build a character from scratch. Thanks for the feedback though, it's food for thought.

I feel you, but the contrast is kind of the point of the character. She's horrendously socially inept to the point where she can barely have a regular conversation but push her and she's basically a faster terminator. In a sense she has a mental on/off switch with very extreme triggering conditions. I suppose the social awkwardness might need to be played up for it to work properly without being Mary Sue-ish. I think I chose some bad wording in retrospect.
You said that she was previously a bouncer at a popular club and that she is now a vigilante. A shy pacifist is not going to be a bouncer, let alone a vigilante. The vibe I got from the character description (not the personality section) is someone who hates violence used solely for the sake of violence and intimidation, but ironically does just that in the name of "justice". As a character, that seems fine to me. A character who doesn't like violence can still be prone to it. Her hatred of this type of violence could stem from her inability to control her own violent outbursts, sort of an internal conflict type thing. Obviously, though, this kind of character isn't going to be meek or pacifistic.

If you want to have the contradiction between the violent and kind personalities, it might work if she has an abrasive personality, but wants to change that for whatever reason. So she acts kind in hopes that if she acts that way, she'll eventually be that way. She can still fight crime, because in her mind, it's Justice instead of violence. But that's just how I see it. There could easily be a flaw with this that I'm missing (I have a tendency to miss things).

It's much better than what he came up with Bucky, I can tell you that much.

Last edited:
Thinking about it I've kind of been flanderizing Juno's personality over time, considering she originally started out as just kind of a badass who wasn't very good with people and it's probably better to her in that direction than what what I was going with. This is really rather eye-opening.

But ultimately I think she's better off staying in the universe I created her for, rather than trying to fit her into a completely different one. I'll definitely take to heart what's been said here because it's all very useful useful stuff, but it's probably not going to be relevant to you people again.

It's better if I try to create something original really, there's lots of potential ideas that can be used. Speaking of ideas has there been a character wielding an anchor in this thread? I've always liked that idea.

Not in this thread no, but @MagicBunny created artwork of what she would be like in the Skullgirls universe and she happens to lug around an anchor, it's very good actually. We need more of this stuff, we need art, good art.

Well then! I suppose I'll be concepting for that because I'm all over characters swinging anchors around.

After I've slept. Because it's 6 AM where I am.

You mean like this?
Weapon217.png

or this?
IMG_0028.jpg

or this?
may-guilty-gear.gif

or this?
1263099841473_f.jpg

or this?
ThumpBack+.jpg

or this?
ca49ead2.jpg