• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Skullgirls Social Thread

Let's face it, skullgirls is pretty anime
its literally animeted

ok uh uhhh

booty, Jojo ASB 2 when, more Santa hats, chickens art, rate our avis, and tell me your lesser accepted opinion

ok uh uhhh

booty, Jojo ASB 2 when, more Santa hats, chickens art, rate our avis, and tell me your lesser accepted opinion
cool, jojo sucks, no, great, 4/17, science is right.

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
Long ago, the posters in SH lived in peace.
That is until the Mod Nation attacked.
A couple of minutes passed and I decided to nominate DeKillSage as the new mod
And although his SG play is great, he has a lot to learn before he can mod a thread.
But I believe Sage can save the forum.

Honestly, I just like the concept of fracturuing SH rather than the actual reality.

Came here to double check, see if it was still something people could post in.
never forget dec. 1,
remember what happened to me
What happened to you.

Nl4GHkZ.jpg

you know i really couldn't joke about that picture when i was roomed with Peanuts at NEC. if i did i might have been sleeping outside the room. That or i could have crashed at Ken's place.

you know i really couldn't joke about that picture when i was roomed with Peanuts at NEC. if i did i might have been sleeping outside the room. That or i could have crashed at Ken's place.
I just thought, like, this was a myth.

I can honestly say I did not know this existed outside of Japan.

It's kinda fucking with my head. WHAT ELSE DON'T I KNOW?

honestly, if they sold a little aku no hana black flower figurine, I'd buy that, so I guess it's kinda the same

except holy shit no it isn't

honestly, if they sold a little aku no hana black flower figurine, I'd buy that, so I guess it's kinda the same

except holy shit no it isn't
Sir, it's Japan. There is going to be a figma of that. All you have to do is a little digging on some japanese websites that has way to many hentai ads.

How did you get a picture of my room?

#FREEB0NK2014

Damn Peanuts, your room looks sick.

what if one day you woke up and your nipples were completely gone
like no scars or anything, just flat skin
and then once you leave your room you find out your dad died last night
and then several days later, you find out that for your entire life your dad had been sneaking into your room while you slept
and sucking on your chest to make to gigantic hickeys where your nipples should be
because you were born without them
not for any sexual reason, just so you could fit in.

I almost want the mods to purge this thread too just so the above asinine post will stop existing.

The slowness of the gif suggests you want to give everything a good look and memorise it all right before you leave.

Reactions: Squigly Lines
Please don't start guys...

Anyways, does anyone else look at someones avatar and picture that when they post something, you sound it out in your head in the voice of the character their avatar is?
Or is that just me?

Please don't start guys...

Anyways, does anyone else look at someones avatar and picture that when they post something, you sound it out in your head in the voice of the character their avatar is?
Or is that just me?

So i would sound like zero after a bunch of acid?
(Hope for x4 voice)