• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Skullgirls Social Thread

Would I sound like Elphelt or Fortune?Or Fortune doing an Elphelt impression?Or Elphelt doi---

Anyways, does anyone else look at someones avatar and picture that when they post something, you sound it out in your head in the voice of the character their avatar is?
Or is that just me?
Yes and no, depends on my mood with them. I don't make everyone voiced by the character here because...

1. I know for sure that most of ya are doods. Hell, I've met and talked with some and have their voices ingrained in my skull.

2. All of you (the ones with the SG avatars) would sound the same. :P

So I just think of some voice that will fit with the way you type. Like, a douchebag will sound like Filthy Frank's Weeb impression.

Reactions: Squigly Lines
Would I sound like a cookie, or a glass of milk?
You would sound like a Santa hat.
Yes and no, depends on my mood with them. I don't make everyone voiced by the character here because...

1. I know for sure that most of ya are doods. Hell, I've met and talked with some and have their voices ingrained in my skull.

2. All of you (the ones with the SG avatars) would sound the same. :P

So I just think of some voice that will fit with the way you type. Like, a douchebag will sound like Filthy Frank's Weeb impression.
Interestingly enough, this is how I usually depict how someone "would" or "could" sound similar to the avatar they use. I don't always picture it as such, but it really depends on the individual/avatar in question.
Before anyone asks, I do talk the way I type.

All I would be saying is POWER UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is Annie in yet

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
Who dares to summon the Master of Masters, the Deliverer of Darkness, the Shogun of Sorrow, Aku?

So is this like Off Topic the refuge or something?

Robo. When.

Reactions: ElementFree
i'm going to sit back and enjoy the magic that is this thread.

have a drink with me, pls.

Skullgirls Social Thread
Forums>Tournaments and Matchmaking>Locals and Recurring Tournaments

was the thread's location decided by a diceroll or

Reactions: Fumako and Kongk4
I think it was supposed to be something like, "People who actually play the game want a place where they can casually say stupid stuff about the game and hangout thats not the beta thread IRC". And I guess they thought "people who actually play the game" would be in the tournament section. Dunno why they'd think that.

When this thread was being proposed I kept asking how this was different from an off topic forum.

Also this is only thing I have to read randomly now.

It does seem like it was left because the staff thinks we need to have an offtopic, but it has nowhere to go because the staff thinks we need to not have an offtopic.

Please don't start guys...

Anyways, does anyone else look at someones avatar and picture that when they post something, you sound it out in your head in the voice of the character their avatar is?
Or is that just me?
What do I sound like?

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
image.jpg

I don't know why, but drinks made out of aloe always sound gross to me.

Reactions: agent13
People drink it?
I thought you just rub it on unsightly burns and rashes.

Nah dude, there are all sorts of aloe based drinks out there, as well as foods and desserts.

I wonder, how long does it actually take Samurai Jack to get back to the past? We know he gets there eventually.

I wonder, how long does it actually take Samurai Jack to get back to the past? We know he gets there eventually.

Well from Aku's perspective, it doesn't take any time at all

Well from Aku's perspective, it doesn't take any time at all
Alright, in term of Jack years (time from first portal jump to final portal jump prior to facing/defeating Aku)

Never watched samurai jack, should i? I hear it's good but it never finished

If by "finished" you mean "the story was concluded", it goes for pretty much all of these "Genndy Tartakovsky for Cartoon Network" shows. Dexter never unquestionably proved his superiority over Mandark, The Powerpuff Girls never stopped Mojo Jojo once and for all, etc.

I love those endings. Not having a true,conclusive end makes me so fuuuuu-----
So HAPPY

YOU... I HAVE ALL 4 SEASONS ON DVD. WE GONNA HAVE A JACK MARATHON. TONIGHT.

so my favorite animes consist of toy story, Corey in the house, airplane instruction videos from the 80s, you know Seinfeld

It's pretty awesome, I'd recommend it. Whether or not it finished is relatively inconsequential to the series, though it's still a bit of a shame. It's still one of my all time favorite cartoons.

Yeah it was a solid cartoon with a solid intro soundtrack. I liked when they did out of the ordinary stuff (Tales of X9 is my fav, The Princess and the Bounty Hunters, Jack's Sandals, any Scotsman episode, Jack and the Lava Monster, I could go on)

YOU... I HAVE ALL 4 SEASONS ON DVD. WE GONNA HAVE A JACK MARATHON. TONIGHT.
If I do a road trip in the US this summer, I'll know where to go.