• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Audio Skullgirls Voice Actresses Playing the Game

(watching the Filia story mode video)

... WOOOOOOOOW. Did Christine get better? I remember when all she could do was "this horsekicky thing" against Cristina Vee!

... WOOOOOOOOW. Did Christine get better? I remember when all she could do was "this horsekicky thing" against Cristina Vee!

I wouldn't be surprised, she really seems to enjoy her work. She watches the animes she plays in and even owns merchandise of them. I think she'd definitely at least attempt to improve her skills at Skullgirls.
She's a pretty cool nerd.

gah, makes me want Salty Parasoul even more
stop torchering me

I think we need fans to do short animations akin to what gamegrumps fans did for Jon (Grump emeritus), Arin, and Danny.

Particularly Laura Posts. Hers tend to be especially amusing. To name a few...

"Strength to boob ratio"

"New Hank Hill"

"Two weeks notice for Marie"

And some of her plain matches. Sarah Williams is a really close second though considering she does some of Marie's lines in addition to Peacocks.

Then the Republican Double!

Reviving this old as fuck post because I couldn't agree more. I wanna see Marie say "I'm a voice actor, hi. HAHAHAHA~!"

Get on it, LixianTV.

Reactions: Benji-Blacksky

I remember when that's all I could do, too...
So I started using Peacock!

Cant play the game? Well thats why we have peacock!
:PUN:

Plus, I'm pretty good at Double (Second or even first best character), but I don't really care about that.
Hentai monster VS. Peacock? Peacock wins, hands down!

Well, I'd actually like to see serious dubbed story modes.
Maybe it's funny sometimes, but I was hoping they will do it "for real". :/

Reactions: Shockdingo
Well, I'd actually like to see serious dubbed story modes.
Maybe it's funny sometimes, but I was hoping they will do it "for real". :/
Totally would be cool. Maybe if in the future they've got some extra cash laying around or fortune smiles upon the team in some way, this can happen. Certainly would be fun as we can see in the vids heh.

...And while we're at it: Maybe some more neat story stills instead of the whole "Characters stare at each other, then fight" thing going on. Artwork's too gorgeous to not be used spectacularly.

HHYYYPPPPPEEEEE

"You might copy my style, but you can't fake the soooulll..."

I8JOBw3.gif

Also, YAY ILLEUM, LEDUC, HIVE AND STANLEY.

Sorry, my brain melted from my ears at just how warm and saxy Rich is.

The Mighty Mighty Rich Brown might wanna be careful. He might end up getting all of the women in that room pregnant from his voice.

Look at poor Sarah over there, for instance.