• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Audio Skullgirls Voice Actresses Playing the Game

(Episode 2 of the Skullfaced video isn't working for me, but apparently it's like that for a lot of people.)

There were some good jokes in that new video; I can't wait to hear the Q&A in the next part.

"I LIKE LITTLE GIRLS."

Pt. 2 of Skullfaced got reuploaded and is working now.

aw, look at the cat at the end.

Happy St. Patricks day!

Edit with two mildly relevant images from http://ask-peacock-pie.tumblr.com/

tumblr_mx9fr9TuMO1siaxzlo2_1280.png

tumblr_mwcdn4Mecr1siaxzlo2_500.png

Last edited:
I can't help but notice how cute Sarah is - and sounds - when drunk. Also, I can see that Irish heritage gives you an iron liver.

"Erin's been drinking for 48 hours"

...WOW.

(Hey, what about the previous video? They were talking about ZONE during it.)

Reactions: Osmiumsmith
new episode today (or maybe it was yesterday)
can some of those Tomar lines get into the game? like "Here we are at the character selection screen!" and "And Filia sweeps it . . . with a sweep."

Pt. 2 of Skullfaced got reuploaded and is working now.

aw, look at the cat at the end.
I guess I'm the only one who thinks the cat has the face of evil.....cute evil....but evil nevertheless

New video today

Important facts are discovered: There are Skulls in Skullgirls.

I think I speak for everyone when I say...

We need Skullfaced Announcer DLC.

Sarah vs Erin. Never laughed so much at that. They should do it again once theyre done with the dlc characters VAs (skullfaced or not) But seriously that fight and Erin's shock at Zone was funny

Oh sh!t.

There goes my productivity.

Actually, that's from last month.

The latest one is from last week.

I think you saw the post before I edited it. I thought it'd work playlist style.

I'm really loving this so far. Is good.

Actually they play better than me.

I want to cry.

Arguably the best one yet. I hope they do more vs. Episodes once they finish story mode. That would be cool.

The problem is not all the girls take part in the voices of gaming stuff.
It'd be nice to hear Cristina, Rich, Lauren, Liam, Christine, Michelle, Wendee, Chris and Sean messing around but they've got other things going on.