• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Souls Series and Bloodborne

Ah, right. I'm comparing <25% DS1 roll to <70% DS2 rolls, so if you were midrolling in 1 (25%-50%) then 2 wouldn't feel as bad, and if you were fatrolling in 1 (50%+) then 2 would feel better so long as your weight in 2 is <= 70%. Also, as I mentioned, I did a frame-by-frame on a video I recorded of 2 (and 1 and 3, to compare all three), and the input lag is about 3-4f, whereas for the other games there is no input lag once the roll button is released.

3's threshold for fatrolling is also 70%, though in 2 lower equip loads translate to more distance traveled with rolls in a much more pronounced way than in 3.

Last edited:
I managed to find time during my boot leave to play The Ringed City DLC and it was amazing but I didn't have time to find out how the game has changed since I've been gone. I know that the Caestus/Fist Weapon parry has been needed but beyond that I'm clueless.

For a full overview, the Fextralife wiki has you covered.

Broadly speaking Poise was added/brought more in line with fan expectations, though it is still mostly attack-specific hyperarmour; A few glitches were fixed, though they were mostly speedrun strats rather than regular issues, and most were fixed before even Ashes of Ariandel; A lot of buffs and nerfs across the board, mostly buffs; and matchmaking got adjusted in a way that keeps cooperation largely the same, but now invasions generally find worlds of higher level opponents, except for covenant invasions (Watchdogs of Farron and Aldritch Faithful) which prioritize invading lower level opponents.

Reactions: Zenjitzu
Yeah it seems like the worst nerf for me was the sharp infusion for the Exile Greatsword, It's actually more efficient to use the Murakumo now ;_;