• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Splatoon

The shocking thing about a Pokemon Splatfest is
that the Pokemon Company actually let Splatoon use Pokemon stuff

b524bba672a65224cd54c5a896e9f127.jpg

Squid Sisters Callie & Marie sent out Inkay and Inkay!

Splatoon Manga Coming to Japan

splatoon-manga-1.jpg

Splatoon is such a huge hit, especially in Japan, that it doesn’t come as a huge surprise that Nintendo is taking advantage of the popularity of the IP.
As such, a Splatoon manga will soon be released in Japan. It will be published in the bi-monthly manga magazine Bessatsu CoroCoro Comic starting in April.

SPLATOON World of Nintendo FIGURES CONFIRMED - Jakks Pacific at New York Toy Fair 2016

Last edited:
Info for the next Splatfest from the game's official Tumblr is in the spoiler!

tumblr_o5ldsiNERb1u3akyno1_1280.jpg

Hold onto your buoys because this next Splatfest is quite a doozy! Ever since we’ve uncovered the theme, the Squid Research Lab has been in utter chaos. Need a hint?

F is for Friends who splat things together

U is for you and me

N is for anywhere and anytime at all…

But not under the deep blue sea (because Inklings can’t swim)!

That’s right – this Splatfest will be Team SpongeBob vs Team Patrick! Whether you live in a pineapple or under a rock, head to Inkopolis Plaza and cast your pick starting tomorrow.

Well... I guess it makes sense... I mean it was bound to happen eventually right?

You know what, this Splatfest isn't that bad. Hear me out here before you broom me. So far this is the only Splatfest that hasn't turned into a philosophical debate. It's all a bunch of Spongebob jokes and it's hilarious.

I await my brooming...

Hope you guys are ready! Cause here's some news. Probably not important news but I thought I'd share.
tumblr_o61yp6yhcC1u3akyno1_1280.jpg

Do you smell it? That smell. A kind of smelly smell. The smelly smell that smells… like Splatfest.

The SpongeBob Splatfest begins tonight and will run all day Saturday! Which will you choose: SpongeBob or Patrick?

Back