• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Splatoon

This is the result of arguing about who is best girl.

They only gave us two options though.

We all know the real winner is Judd.

We missed 2 straight chapters...things got better for a while, and people are moving around their jobs.

It's going downhill again with Marie though.

he went to a really nice retirement home
latest

Reactions: tristePinguino
Oh man Callie in the picture at the end there looking villainous.

We get to beat her up! Or, well... we get to... splatter our ink all over her...

DJ Octavio is using mind control on her with shades. Just my theory.

Reactions: Dragonage2ftw
Holy crap single player's gonna be good.

Right?
And I'm so excited to have MORE THAN ONE WEAPON in single-player this time!

I just finished reading Squid Sister Stories and ALL I KNOW IS SUFFERING NOW

20170518_170946.jpg

More like 200 years amirite?

Hey guys I made a meme. All I ask is that you guys enjoy the meme and please don't argue about who is best Squid Sister. They're both the best because you can't have one without the other!

perfection.png

Pick a side, we're at war!

the side most worth fighting for is Lil' Judd
he's my Budd

Is he a Dudd or a Budd?

He'll Fludd the popularity polls.

Wait Nintendo already used that one. BUT NOT AS A PUN!

04f.jpg

New Octolings with 2 different armors and terminator glasses.

and still never playable
I'm really hoping that'll change this time. One of the last updates to Splatoon had a bunch of stuff relating to playable Octolings found via datamining, so it's definitely an idea they were considering. And I think the most plausible explanation for why that was added to the game and then scrapped is that they decided to save it for Splatoon 2.

What I would like is an online mode where it's squid kids against Octolings and it's actually about kills above all else. Which team has the most kills. I understand that sort've goes against Splatoon's purpose of being a shooter without violence but it'd be fun.

Playable Octolings would be really rad not gonna lie. And I like the idea of game modes involving them. Also I really love the Octolings updated designs.

So, is it worth getting a Switch now?

Did they iron out the flaws that occurred at launch?

I'd love to play Splatoon 2, as well as ensure that i can play the next new FE game and Mario Odyssey, but I'm a bit scared.

Can I expand the memory on it via those things that you can plug into PS4's?

Is the memory on it bad?

What say you, fellow Splatoon fans?