• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Splatoon

How bout that Splatoon manga?
splatoon-manga.jpg

Oh shit.
This is gonna be really big if we're getting a manga.

anyone noticed that Inksonas might be a thing too ?
It's more of a one shot, but who knows if we'll get more

Too bad that second global testfire is during Combo Breaker =\ Oh well! The game will be out the following week anyways so whatevs.

Too bad that second global testfire is during Combo Breaker =\ Oh well! The game will be out the following week anyways so whatevs.
Combo breaker runs on a Monday? I didn't notice.

I think I might not make this one either.... I'm going on a beach trip... Yay and nay simultaneously. Oh well...

I thought it was a doujin gone terriblink wrong at first lol

It's time for me to ink. And it's time for me to dye.

It's high time for tie dye.

There's translations in the image descriptions tho...
It's essentially just a "how to play" but in the form of a manga.

There's translations in the image descriptions tho...
It's essentially just a "how to play" but in the form of a manga.

I'm gonna wait for a another translation. Hopefully Soba does it. Also... new subs on the weapons.

New Splatoon weapons trailer - English Subtitles

I can't tell what's better; being constantly kept up to date on a game when I don't have the time to do so myself (coughcollegecough) or the puns. Both are so good. xD

Oh, NOOOOOOOOO...!

tumblr_nof2omVvjT1rphc69o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nof2omVvjT1rphc69o2_1280.jpg

It is very hard to wash out black paint ink!

Source: http://shittywebcomics.tumblr.com/ (NSFW: Think of /pol/)
yo, I was just about to post this.
I would love if Hatred guy was DLC just for shits and giggles.

I'm absolutely not sure when I'm getting Splatoon, I could get it at launch, but I already have a lot of games to play as is, and there's not any (good) preorder incentives, so there's no pressure to get it as soon as posisble

I'm absolutely not sure when I'm getting Splatoon, I could get it at launch, but I already have a lot of games to play as is, and there's not any (good) preorder incentives, so there's no pressure to get it as soon as posisble
I'm getting it even though I'm also getting the Witcher 3 and already have tons of fucking games I haven't finished.
Just accept backlogs as an ever present part of gaming and buy absolutely everything.

Kudos to Nintendo for taking all that pent-up creativity and putting it in a new franchise, making not only a fresh shooter but, above all, a KID Friendly shooter.

yo, I was just about to post this.
I would love if Hatred guy was DLC just for shits and giggles.

I like tragedies, but I also like things like this comic.

So nice to see Not Important getting out of his murderous mad depression and being happy.

4e6.png_3alarge

See, that’s the problem. There aren’t any cats yet.

http://bombsfall.tumblr.com/

Last edited:
The game comes out one of the days I go to Momocon with my family, so whether I get it launch day/week depends on how much I end up spending while there.

Man, I can't wait for the inevitable CALLIE VS MARIE Splatfest. It'll be the most literal waifu war we've ever seen.

I can't believe anyone could care so much about a couple of uninteresting background characters.

says the guy with the Scythana avatar.

You know what you raise a good point.
But I can't change my avatar now, it's my signature.

THE POINT IS,
I ain't really into idol shit.

says the guy with the Scythana avatar.

DDB, you can't just destroy someone's soul like that!

Man, I can't wait for the inevitable CALLIE VS MARIE Splatfest. It'll be the most literal waifu war we've ever seen.

What happens if we cant choose?
[Callie and Marie appear and whip out their tentacles]

......I shall do my best to choose one.