• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Splatoon

It's funny because it leads you to believe it's becoming an innuendo on semen, yet reverses it to become a more, slightly shadier way of saying you were only implying the original source
giphy.gif

Congratulations you got the joke. TELL HIM WHAT HES WON!

To be fair that is some good art as well, despite how easily it can be twisted as Magma442 proved.

Just took out Zone 4 and Octomaw in Single Player, damn if I did not get some faint (and only faint) 5 Nights 4 Vibes from him. Amiibo Runs and possibly Zone 5 will be done tomorrow evening. I'm coming for you Octavio.

you're all sick people

sick squids

sick squid people

get out of my computer

I'd make a lemon juice joke with Callie,
but then I remembered lemon juice is actually really sticky.
and I don't wanna make her suffer that fate.
she'd smell nice though.

This Could Be Splatoon’s New Sushi-Chef Costume

splatoon-sushi-chef-costume.jpg

Nintendo is adding a whole bunch of content to Splatoon next week.
Players can look forward to a level map increase, plus new matchmaking options, gear, and weapon types.

In its announcement today, Nintendo teased a sushi-chef costume as one of the upcoming outfits. But perhaps we already know what it will look like.
It was previously stated that this sushi-chef costume would be added to Splatoon in August, so there’s a very good chance we’ll be seeing it in-game next week.

Reactions: SmashBlade
Aww that Sushi chef girl inkling is adorable.

....Also Sushi...Theyre eating fish...Including Squids.

those monsters.

....Also Sushi...Theyre eating fish...Including Squids.

those monsters.

Squids eat small fish, crab and shrimp.

aren't the inklings technically evolved squids?
so, it's not really cannibalism.
that's like saying humans that eat monkey meat are eating people.

Do Squids eat other squids though?

They have been known to feed on other squid that are smaller than them. This generally will only occur though when other sources of food are scarce.

Reactions: Magma442
Finally I can play the game again with people I actually know are good instead of randoms who screw things up lol

View attachment 11031

Congratulations you got the joke. TELL HIM WHAT HES WON!
ALL of the white women!
Some of the black women!
Several Native american women!
A few of the latin women!
A couple of indian women!
And exactly one asian woman!
in 300x300 picture format
How does our contestant feel!?

Not sure if anyone has suggested it (or is interested) but why not make a Skullheart Group/Friend List/ect?
Just from what I've read it would be quite fun going up against a lot of you folks.

Also, favorite map?
Blackbelly Skatepark mostly because it's fun to snipe others from particilar spots.

Reactions: No longer exist
I'd make a lemon juice joke with Callie,
but then I remembered lemon juice is actually really sticky.
and I don't wanna make her suffer that fate.
she'd smell nice though.
But what if she's into that...

Finally I can play the game again with people I actually know are good instead of randoms who screw things up lol
Now your friends can screw things up!

ALL of the white women!
Some of the black women!
Several Native american women!
A few of the latin women!
A couple of indian women!
And exactly one asian woman!
in 300x300 picture format
How does our contestant feel!?

this is still better than no more PlayStation all stars DLC

image.jpg

SAFETY NOTICE: Urchin Underpass will be undergoing important
construction work. Entry will be strictly forbidden from August 2-5.
We’re looking into what could have caused this construction notice, but word on the street is lots of new content is about to hit Inkopolis, including two new weapon types, all sorts of new gear, level cap increases and even new matchmaking options!

I've never heard of a map that was under construction before what do you think this means? Level extension maybe?

Last edited:
Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
It means it's getting the trees moved and the side-paths upgraded.

Listen To The New Song Included in Splatoon’s August Update

【Splatoon】Hightide Era「Hooked」

Splatoon’s first big content update is coming on August 6th.
Alongside new game modes, weapons and more, a new song will also be added to the game.
Briefly heard during the trailer for the update, Nintendo have now published a longer version.
The song is called “Hooked” and it’s performed (in-universe) by the band Hightide Era.

Also, Another Tidbit About Splatoon’s Upcoming Matchmaking Options

I almost don't want to tell them it's a fake

Reactions: TailsWorld1
I almost don't want to tell them it's a fake

Splatted by

The Cold Hard Truth (Krak-On)

Hi. I'm new, so you can check out my introduction in the Beginner thread!

So, a Splatoon thread. Cool! I'm a level 20, rank NOT B BECAUSE CONNECTION ERRORS and my choice of weapons are anything that has good range. I'm best with Chargers (and Gold Dynamo Rollers). And I'm not like most Chargers. I don't use motion controls, my sensitivity is -1, I prefer lower ground, I ink a lot, and uh. Yeah. >_> So, nice to meet you, fellow Splatoon players. :P

http://m.imgur.com/a/XoNTx
A link I found, with pictures of the August update. Sorry if this has been posted before. What do you guys think? o_o
RANK S+?! Well, I don't really care because I can't even make it to B+! :sob:

Reactions: Covenant
Ok, so Green Squid Amiibo is the Easiest of the 4 DJ Octavio Boss fights. Seriously you have almost no reason to exit Kraken Form except to play tennis. You can even tank Killer Whail beams which makes it easier when you need to set up the area with Ink.

Reactions: juju_for_president
$5 days urchin underpass is going to have the ceiling part in th middle changed so you can't toss up a sprinkler and get it stuck up where a lot of weapons can't reach it.

Considering there's a place in Walleye that does the same thing, I doubt it's that.

Considering there's a place in Walleye that does the same thing, I doubt it's that.
Where's that? I remember I could never reach the one in urchin underpass without a charger or something like the squelcher.