• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Beowulf SPOILERS - Beowulf Story Mode and Other Lore

Yeah now I'm wondering if Beowulf's real name is Seamus Victoria but those are based on flawed evidence.

Im married to a tomboy...who likes minnete
That's not a good sign

you can do better

3399787548_9837640de4.jpg
the thread is dying again so...CLEAR!!!

I think we can just wait until at least this Friday when Beowulf is -supposed- to get his voice.

I think we can just wait until at least this Friday when Beowulf is -supposed- to get his voice.
And then we can all die as Night Phyre hits it out of the park with an excellant performance!

Reactions: Kuzlalala
the thread is dying again so...CLEAR!!!
Dude I already told you that this thread doesn't need to update every ten seconds.
If there's no activity for a whole ten days, then you can worry.

Reactions: PKStoopKid
Dude I already told you that this thread doesn't need to update every ten seconds.
If there's no activity for a whole ten days, then you can worry.
Honestly dude I just wanted a reason to use the picture.

Reactions: North888
Hey you all remember how Gehenna was supposed to be a complete surprise, but it was leaked during an anime expo or something? What if Beowulf is also coming with a special secret stage?

That reminds me, is the empty arena gonna get some unique music? Currently it just reuses a track, right?

I'm hoping that it gets a unique track, but the alternate bloody version of Eliza's Bathhouse didn't get one so don't get too excited. Right now it's using A Return to Normalcy as a placeholder so expect it to change at least.

Okay @Night Phyre , why don't you tell us what doesn't happen.
That way we can narrow it down, ya see.

It's not.
I thought so.
Okay @Night Phyre , why don't you tell us what doesn't happen.
That way we can narrow it down, ya see.
Plus, just have patience,we're going to see beowulf sooner than you think. trust me would a beowulf fanboy lie to you? ;)

• The Trinity does NOT release their 4th album on time, it gets delayed to September. It does get good reviews, though, with Rolling Stone calling it a, "tour de force."
  • Cerebella does NOT wrest control of the circus away from the Medici, opting instead to live with the animals of the forest, training in Kyokushin until old age
  • Ms Fortune continues to NOT honor her vow of silence
  • Beowulf does NOT reveal himself to have been an inter-dimensional King Renoir come to save this timeline
  • D. Violet is shown to NOT be turned on by sexy things, but rather, signs of commitment, like giving her an apartment key, introducing her to your parents, or having matching monogrammed towels

Well here's one thing we know won't happen:

Beowulf will Not appear in his story.

N...no! You've opened Pandora's box! *In before L0 has Beo's story told from the POV of one of the bg characters and we can only play as beo once*

Re the Spoilers: Good God! Th....that last one makes me sweat nervously! *takes out handkerchief*

Last one is cute as fuuuuuck.
SCENE, EXTERIOR, URBAN PARK

Beowulf and Mrs Victoria walk together, hand in hand, when their attention is caught by a scream. Looking up, they see a child dangling from the side of a park statue.

VICTORIA: Oh my God! The child must have climbed up there and then slipped! Quick, Beowulf, I need to turn into D. Violet and save that innocent youth!

BEOWULF: OH! Uh... I... um... really think we should... get a joint checking account?

VICTORIA: Really? Honey, that's so...

Victoria's clothing flies off in a burst as her skin turns purple, revealing a skimpy dominatrix outfit. Using the Pazuzu whip, she rescues the child in short order.

SCENE ENDS

SCENE, EXTERIOR, URBAN PARK

Beowulf and Mrs Victoria walk together, hand in hand, when their attention is caught by a scream. Looking up, they see a child dangling from the side of a park statue.

VICTORIA: Oh my God! The child must have climbed up there and then slipped! Quick, Beowulf, I need to turn into D. Violet and save that innocent youth!

BEOWULF: OH! Uh... I... um... really think we should... get a joint checking account?

VICTORIA: Really? Honey, that's so...

Victoria's clothing flies off in a burst as her skin turns purple, revealing a skimpy dominatrix outfit. Using the Pazuzu whip, she rescues the child in short order.

SCENE ENDS
....I love you.

(We seriously need an "Adventures in Matrimony" comic starring these two)

Night Phyre you have a god like sense of humor.

On topic, if you've read the original epic poem then you'll all know that there were more characters besides Beowulf and Grendel. King Hrothgar, Unferth, and Wiglaf (one I'm particularly fond of) all have important speaking roles. Let's consider the possibility that Alex Ahad may have made new characters based on these mythological figures.

Reactions: Shockdingo
On topic, if you've read the original epic poem then you'll all know that there were more characters besides Beowulf and Grendel. King Hrothgar, Unferth, and Wiglaf
let's not forget the dragon now

I DONT WANT TO THINK ABOUT THE DRAGON BRO.
ok ok..relax. Zen doesn't have to think about the dragon if he doesn't want to. we could think about the hurting if you'd like ok?....ok :)

Wait...the word Dragon is similar to Dagonian.

Minette is a Dagonian

...my god.

GUYS GUYS GUYS!!!! B̬̱̰̗̠EO̞̝̤̭W͜U̶͔̞L̢͔F̲̪̮̞ D͈̹̤̦I͙̹̠͇̪̦͡E̻̞̮̼̙̟S̨̜͈̰ ̛I̼̠̳̣̬ͅṈ̯ ͇̞̠̻T͇̦H̵̻̬̩̘̥͔E̙̦̠̣̝͇̟ ̴̘͓̼̺͙Ę͎͈̟͇̠N̪͇D̰̩̱͇̱͈͝ͅ!͖̖̗̝́!̶ ̫͓̩̕A̰͉̣̦̼͖͠ ̢S̼̦͈͕͡Ą͉͚͕ͅD̥͈̕ͅ ̕B͕͜U͈͙͚T̳͓̪̘̖͉ͅ ̠̥̖̟̝̘̪Ṱ̨̭R̨͈ͅU҉Ȩ ͙͇̬̫̹̮Ḫ̷̖̯̬͇E͍̠̝̗̜̤ͅR̸̲͚̹͇͕ͅO͍͚̯ ̭̯͔̼̬̕T̕Ơ̜̙̺̼̞͙ ̘̹̯T̝͎̬̘͚̺H̫E̫̻̩̼̝̝ ͙͙̹͝V͔̙̝͠E͚̬͔̯͜R̞̟͔̜͙̺̰Y̲͔͟ͅ ̼̥͈̝̺̗͘Ȩ̜͖͖͖N̺̙̥͓̗Ḍ ̺̬̻O̧͓͉F̙͓̪͉ H̥̱̩̣̖̟͠I̪S ̸̻̠̪G̝R̳E̺̟̫͘A͟T͏̪̱̠ ͏̜̘̜̲̦̝LI̯̼̱͚͕͓͘F̺̰̹͖̘̪E

GUYS GUYS GUYS!!!! B̬̱̰̗̠EO̞̝̤̭W͜U̶͔̞L̢͔F̲̪̮̞ D͈̹̤̦I͙̹̠͇̪̦͡E̻̞̮̼̙̟S̨̜͈̰ ̛I̼̠̳̣̬ͅṈ̯ ͇̞̠̻T͇̦H̵̻̬̩̘̥͔E̙̦̠̣̝͇̟ ̴̘͓̼̺͙Ę͎͈̟͇̠N̪͇D̰̩̱͇̱͈͝ͅ!͖̖̗̝́!̶ ̫͓̩̕A̰͉̣̦̼͖͠ ̢S̼̦͈͕͡Ą͉͚͕ͅD̥͈̕ͅ ̕B͕͜U͈͙͚T̳͓̪̘̖͉ͅ ̠̥̖̟̝̘̪Ṱ̨̭R̨͈ͅU҉Ȩ ͙͇̬̫̹̮Ḫ̷̖̯̬͇E͍̠̝̗̜̤ͅR̸̲͚̹͇͕ͅO͍͚̯ ̭̯͔̼̬̕T̕Ơ̜̙̺̼̞͙ ̘̹̯T̝͎̬̘͚̺H̫E̫̻̩̼̝̝ ͙͙̹͝V͔̙̝͠E͚̬͔̯͜R̞̟͔̜͙̺̰Y̲͔͟ͅ ̼̥͈̝̺̗͘Ȩ̜͖͖͖N̺̙̥͓̗Ḍ ̺̬̻O̧͓͉F̙͓̪͉ H̥̱̩̣̖̟͠I̪S ̸̻̠̪G̝R̳E̺̟̫͘A͟T͏̪̱̠ ͏̜̘̜̲̦̝LI̯̼̱͚͕͓͘F̺̰̹͖̘̪E
Holy shit, how are we supposed to understand ancient Wulf Language?
Anyways, here's an idea I've had for a while.
Wulfenstein.