• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Eliza SPOILERS - Eliza Story Mode Discussion

Now that I think of it, I'm curious if "Eliza killed Aeon and Venus" was a concept in Alex' head from the very beginning, or did the idea only appear after the character votes in the form of a "welp, neither was chosen and chances are we'll never make them, might as well kill them off and call it a day".
Eliza's story is too thought out and has too many bits of lore teases for it to not be planned. That or Alex just sat down and wrote as much teasy and theory inducing stuff as he could get on paper.

That image of Eliza really bothers me. Her face doesn't line up with the back of her head.
Yeah, I just noticed that too.

Reactions: Wildpony
How is it Fetish? I dont remember it well but it looked like a sarcophagus of blood trapping her
There's also this
WSq6kUm.jpg

"Is your cause just, or is that 'just' what you tell yourself, Samson?"
"You deny me my purpose, I yearn to bathe in the blood of my enemies, but you hold me back!"

A criminal organization fucking something up?? Boy what a surprise

I know right? These are the type of guys who can't even go to central park and have a nice little trip without accidentally creating the most punishing and frankly, brutal vigilantes that's ever graced a comic book.

:PUN:

Joking aside, I'm really really wishing that we could have an emergency fundraising, because after the ending, I really am curious about Marie now. Is it sheer force of will that brought her back? Is Lamia pulling out all the stops, did Samson and Levithan make a Xanatos gambit and make arrangements with other forces before the final battle and Marie is the contingency? Aaaah, so many questions!

Reactions: chickenwithtie
i would donate to a kickstarter for that marie eliza psuedo-mecha fight.

also, does anyone have a high quality picture of after eliza defeated cerebella and the tear on the cheek makes a smile?
nDPreQN.jpg

Making me experience Cerebella getting killed again ;_;

But, but, they appear in "threads of fate" ending.
Well if there are an infinite number of parallel universes out there, and Aeon can theoretically move between them and pull object/people from them. We have two potential scenarios here;
  1. Since these stories are non canon to begin with, in this universe Eliza did kill the people who are, or resemble Aeon and Venus.
  2. Aeon in an attempt to divert Eliza's attention, pulled doppelgangers of her and her sister from a parallel universe to act as corpses/decoys. Double is unaware of this because she is just a pawn in their scheme and her rage over their "loss" keeps her zealous to the Trinity's cause.

I might post examples for little Arcana of what do the Filia shenaningans resemble but Fanboy may call his mum on me again and I don't want his mum to hate me she's a nice person

What's whit the faces why is thatWHAT IS GOING ON
Do you even Frank?

I might post examples for little Arcana of what do the Filia shenaningans resemble but Fanboy may call his mum on me again and I don't want his mum to hate me she's a nice person

What's whit the faces why is thatWHAT IS GOING ON
That, my artistic friend, is the "FrankFace" phenomenon. For years, Punisher books were drawn by artist Steve Dillon, though at times he has unconsciously made other characters (even female characters) have faces that resmemble Frank's/ Punisher's thus, this was the inevitable conclusion...the virus would spread, and soon, all would be Frank....even the sky itself. :o

I wonder what everyone else is thinking while Eliza is rampaging through the city as a giant blood god.

I wonder what everyone else is thinking while Eliza is rampaging through town as a giant blood god.
"she better sing a good one"

Reactions: ElizaLover4Life
Holy shit, why is there a giant ass blood monster rampaging our city?

Reactions: Raging_Zoroark
I wonder what everyone else is thinking while Eliza is rampaging through the city as a giant blood god.

"First parasites. Then lab monsters. Now this! I fucking quit!"

Speaking of sprites:

Eliza_evil_laugh.png

Eliza_sekhmet_1.png

Eliza_sekhmet_2.png

I'd never thought I'd genuinely find a skeleton attractive. Damn

Also could any of you guys please, pleeease get me the Lorenzos? My screenshots come so low quality
I want the fucker on my ceiling in Blu ray HD

Reactions: Denizen
I lead my waifu to a great victory and got the best Filia fetish pics ever!(I will hold onto those, and you cant stop me!). Pure awesomeness was achived this day
1411641039376.gif

Marie was horrible again tho, especially since Eliza has no super that requires no lock on and Sekhmet cant block so... eh

Reactions: Smarts
Marie was horrible again tho, especially since Eliza has no super that requires no lock on and Sekhmet cant block so... eh

Ignoring that first part...
Really? Sekhmet was super useful for me in the Marie fight, since she couldn't be put in constant hitstun by the Medusa skulls.
At least on her third form where it was just AXE! AXE! YOUR HEAD! AXE!

• All parasites are gods, and are avatars of gods that can only interact with the normal skullgirls world via a human host, hence parasites
I just re-read all of the dialog in the route and I don't know where did you get this from. Your other points are pretty similar to what I think.

- Eliza is a goddess, like Venus, Aeon and Lamia.
- Anybody could become a god if they reach perfect symbiosis with a parasite. All of the parasites have the power to become gods.
- Which means the trinity are actually "just" exceptional parasite users.

Now for a bit of speculation:
- The trinity were among the leaders of the movement against Sekhmet's reign. And this is why they are revered among humans.
- And that's how they died. Fighting Neferu.
- Lamia survived the fight, albeit being severely weakened and became what we know as Double.

I'm also considering what happened in the Threads of Fate ending and some sort of Meta World that doesn't actually exist.

I lead my waifu to a great victory and got the best Filia fetish pics ever!(I will hold onto those, and you cant stop me!). Pure awesomeness was achived this day
View attachment 6332
Really? Sekhmet was super useful for me in the Marie fight, since she couldn't be put in constant hitstun by the Medusa skulls.

Not being a great player and also playing Eliza for the first time, I suffered a little.

What I did was.

First form.

Use boat to get close. Duck and :LP::LP::MP::MP: paying close attention to her movements and sayings (they announce an attack). Got some damage, but here the objective was getting tension.

Second form.

After the explosion call Sekhmet immediately and start comboing with :MP::HP:. This will hitstun Marie a lot and she has no way of it besides tanking. Still, pay attention to the tension leaving close to 1 bar to final form.

Third form.

Abuse Sekhmet to the bitter end; standing :MP::HP: hits floating Marie.

I'm still very confused on Lamia/Double. I was thinking that Double was just a servant of the Trinity or some caricature of Lamia. Eliza stated something like she is not Lamia but just shares her goals (killing Eliza, getting revenge for Aeon and Venus etc)

And I'm confused about the Skullheart flipping out on Eliza. Was it Double posing as the Skullheart or-

I AM CONFUSED.

Eliza has a lot of super armor. Abuse it.

Man, and I worried if Filia can breathe while wrapped. You guys are the real monsters.

Well, since she is wrapped with magical blood (substance responsible for bringing oxygen and nutrients to the body cells and removing carbon dioxyde) she should be "fine".

Last edited:
Reactions: Raging_Zoroark
What part exactly^^? Well it´s not like they drew those pics not knowing what they did soo. And the other one: I dont know man, I always root for the evil or rather I always play them(Share in my strength!) I guess I got a little power complex going on there.
I find the first stage the hardest, this one is usually the one that gets most of my healt since these damn dragon things eat so much health, usually I just switch to another fast char like Val if I play against Marie in arcade and use Eliza as assist only, but well... horace an albus as full chars when? :PUN:

COULDN'T CONTAIN THE JOY OF SEEING BELLA DEAD
THANK YOU FOR KILLING THAT LITTLE CHILDISH STUBBORN WHORE
Hey! I was happy when Fortune died, but I kept to myself cause I know other people don't hate her!

Reactions: EA575
I'm still very confused on Lamia/Double. I was thinking that Double was just a servant of the Trinity or some caricature of Lamia. Eliza stated something like she is not Lamia but just shares her goals (killing Eliza, getting revenge for Aeon and Venus etc)

And I'm confused about the Skullheart flipping out on Eliza. Was it Double posing as the Skullheart or-

I AM CONFUSED.

Well, there was a theory on the speculation forums that Double is the missing half of the face of the Mother.

My personal theory on Lamia:
Both Double and Mother are the same being called Lamia. Double is the portion of Mother's face that is missing.

It would explain why in her form, the top head, the one with a crown, has one eye most of the time.

500px-Skullgirls_double.jpg

double.png

Right where the other eye is missing
441px-2467098-6035434868-tumbl.png

Hey, honey! I'm sorry, but it looks like I'm going to be late for dinner again. *Sigh* No, it's not the little girl with necromancy powers this time, just a giant blood monster rampaging through the streets. Okay, love you too.

Last edited: