• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Eliza SPOILERS - Eliza Story Mode Discussion

We don't know Nancy's combat role at all. Considering she wanted everyone to stop fighting, she wasn't too gun ho on battle and stayed at the back. Maybe her Living Weapon was used as a shield instead of a sword.

Reactions: Denizen
I bet Annie, Beowulf and Robofortune team up and take on Eliza during the Kaiju battle!

Our own version of Kappa?

Someone please make this.

All these different theories are kicking my ass.
Mr Ahad just tell me everything please.

Melty_Blood_Arise_by_aznpikachu215.png

I see what you did there :3

:PUN:

Reactions: Cas Chronon
I would love if Alex dropped in and was all like "lol you are all wrong #getrekt."

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
Alex is reading this thread wearing a Lamia crown while frozen in a classic Gendo Ikari pose; elbows on the table, his fingers interwoven and the the screen light projecting an opaque glare on his glasses.

Some thoughts on the story mode:
  • If Eliza is famous enough for Squigly to be a fan, why hasn't Double gotten her revenge? What kept her from sliming down the street and busting through that bathhouse? Or go to a show, morph into a 12 feet tall monster, chomp Eliza's guards and stomp her.

• I wonder how Lorenzo has been using the Life Gem all this time. Does he stop to visit the vault every time he felt the fatigue of over-extended prolonged life, rub the Life Gem on his withered cheek, and then go back to his daily life? Get his fix like the witch in Tangled? Does he sing a song or does he toss the Life Gem into the soup pot to seep some of its power? Obviously he never thought to "fully integrate" like Ms. Fortune did.

• Maybe Cerebella isn't dead. We're looking at a few cracked ribs and a punctured lung.

If Eliza is famous enough for Squigly to be a fan, why hasn't Double gotten her revenge? What kept her from sliming down the street and busting through that bathhouse? Or go to a show, morph into a 12 feet tall monster, chomp Eliza's guards and stomp her.
Eliza is famous. Neferu and Sekhmet aren't.

• Maybe Cerebella isn't dead. We're looking at a few cracked ribs and a punctured lung.
Nah, she be dead.
If Eliza broke her ribs, it's likely that they could cut a major blood vessel, lacerate her spleen and lower intestines, or indeed, cause a punctured lung. Not to mention she'd bleed out, if Eliza hadn't already sucked the blood all out of her.

But I'm looking into it too much. Besides, it doesn't really matter since it isn't canon... yet.

Our own version of Kappa?

Someone please make this.

Well,
I can isolate the head easy enough but there's the issue of her head fin, as it stops halfway, I imagine it does this in the actual file rip as well.
You'd need some mad photoshop skills to fix that.

Anybody have any ideas on how this stuff relates to the connection between Leviathan and Abaddon, Venus's parasite?? We saw at the start of squigly's story mode leviathan is shown as one of Abaddon's heads, and we have concept art that directly reinforces that, and we know squigly has spacial manipulation powers (controlling the camera, her 6 feet over super, what she did with albus, etc)

Reactions: BallotBoxer
Man, fuck Eliza.
First, I want you to know that this is for your own good.
tumblr_muosofqgz61r9kt7xo1_1280.jpg

The fact that Nancy carried Umbrella in her womb while already being a Skullgirl is presented as a big deal by Double in Parasoul's story. In the same story mode, Umbrella appears to mistake/perceive Double (or the Skullgirl, or the Skullheart) as her mother, adding to the theme of daughter-mother relations when it comes to the Skullheart.
Now I'm counting on Umbrella either being Lamia's vessel or capable of wishing the Trinity back into the physical world.

We don't know Nancy's combat role at all. Considering she wanted everyone to stop fighting, she wasn't too gun ho on battle and stayed at the back.
It did take the combined firepower of two nations to bring her down though. And, again, this means Skullgirls can be killed by conventional means (no mystical weapon bs needed).

I could do it, but then it would be overused and everyone would hate it, so why.
You're talking as if someone would do something insane like make 20 topics in one day and line up 10+ of those icons in every sentence.
WHAT ARE THE ODDS? (.....I can't even bring myself to put it here. Full punhead abstinence.)

Just saw this on KYM. Thought it was kinda amusing.
3a4.png

But, full disclosure, I was...
tumblr_inline_ncqufgurj81r88tbk.gif

...all the way through. Except when fighting Marie. That part was embarrassing. -_-"

Last edited:
It did take the combined firepower of two nations to bring her down though. And, again, this means Skullgirls can be killed by conventional means (no mystical weapon bs needed).

*Three
Least I think it was three.
Something about this website makes me constantly wrong when I try and make statements, but I thought that it took the combined firepower of the Canopy, Chess, and Gigan kingdom to down Queen Nancy.
And Valentine killed Marie, I'm assuming Beowulf will be able to as well, so it's not such a big revelation.

Eliza is famous. Neferu and Sekhmet aren't.
There's also the implication that Double wants something to do with Eliza.

If Eliza was strong enough to beat Venus, Aeon AND Lamia, Double probably doesn't want any of that.

It's got it's hands full with keeping the Skullheart plan going.

Mr Ahad pls
Put me out of this misery known as speculation

I'm fuggin srs

Just want to know if any one had the pic of Dhalia at the end.
My money is on B.dhalia taking all the mechs down lol

Saw this on Tumblr: about sums up the ending.
Eliza sure does say "OH HOHOHO" a lot

mSUqSpx.png
OUXRek8.png

DOES OR DOES NOT SEKHMET HAVE GUMS THO
i want to belive she does have gums, they are so cool on sekh

I might be asking a question that's already been answered before but what's the deal with Sekhmet and Eliza as entities? Are they combined as a parasite and woman and completely separate from one another or are they the same entity with Sekhmet being more of an alter ego of Eliza? The story made this confusing because they technically never had Sekhmet say any lines.

I might be asking a question that's already been answered before but what's the deal with Sekhmet and Eliza as entities? Are they combined as a parasite and woman and completely separate from one another or are they the same entity with Sekhmet being more of an alter ego of Eliza? The story made this confusing because they technically never had Sekhmet say any lines.
At this point none of us are sure.

Reactions: Cas Chronon
*Sigh*
1º: love/f*ck you eliza!
2º: thank you LZ,for create a iconic villain. Her make me feel, one more time, the small flame of rage in my heart that i felt about sephiroth in that old times.An amazing character, that now give me a mix of love and hate like all the best villains must do.
3º: all of my yes for the creepy stuff inserted,a spice for a catchy plot.
4º: Now more people joined the Double Hip Worship,when you can find something better than any promised lands. Follow me in this journey brother and sisters! PRAISE THE S... HIP!

I hope L0 fucks with us by killing beo in the story and haveing robo cat be the true hero.

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
They started as separate like all parasite/host pairs, yet apparently after centuries of coexistence they fused to the point of being one entity with a shared mind. Consequentially, whenever Eliza speaks her mind, so does Sekhmet and vice versa.

'Generally' is the key word. Nancy was experienced and most likely skilled at using her umbrella living weapon, which could naturally transfer to utilizing any other form of power. Marie is pretty green, young, lacking combat training and not fully attuned with the Skullheart (yet).
Yeah I agree, Nancy was definitely far stronger than Marie.
If only because of her age and experience, and perhaps the nature of her wish. I'm not saying that Nancy was some hardened warrior, just that Marie's a fourteen year old maid girl.
So I chalk her death up to the likes of Ace (OP) and Kamina (GL) and bit off more than she could chew (though really, she gets far too much hate. come on folks).
Don't you dare compare the pathetic death of that circus clown to Kamina's final blaze of glory.

That was pretty cool, eliza is sekhamet, sekhamet is eliza.

Why would Eliza's personal bathing house have tourists in it?
They want to see the beautiful "argitecture".

Wow that was a ton to read, but pretty nice all around.

Okay so:

I'm guessing Living Weapons are former parasites.

Judging based on the theory that the trinity is just high level parasites and hosts, I'd guess that they never lost their status like the others.

Double is probably the missing half of Lamia's face. As they regularly reference Christianity, it'd make sense that Double was made in "Lamia's image". That would make her not only the double of others, but also Lamia's double given how the cathedral stained glass of Lamia has vague similarities to human Double.

Double_Prayer.png
2467098-6035434868-tumbl.png

(Blonde hair, female...Again, vague)

How she bears the grudge is also in line with her winquote: "I am merely an instrument of her will." Makes sense given how she became uncharacteristically angry in this loop. I'm guessing death is either a minor setback or just of the Venus or Aeon of that timeline.

In any case, if the trinity are just parasite users, I'm guessing the crown itself is the parasite in Lamia's case.

I'm hoping Ms. Fortune somehow helps Filia and Squigly escape and the three of them attack Eliza if Marie doesn't win. I'd assume Lamia cut a deal with Marie: If she kills Eliza, she can be rid of the Medicis.

If that doesn't work, there's...
index.php

And if none of those work...Beowulf will be here before long.

Sidenote: The left side facial covering seems to recur alot, even Nancy has it. Is it meaningful or just coincidence...?

index.php
SG_nancyconcept.jpg
330px-Skullgirls_OST_-_Chamber_Below_(Gehenna_Stage_Music).jpg
(The fallen head of Lamia has half her face covered too)

EDIT: So I forgot to mention. Is Eliza just a guise Sekhmet takes? Because literally it seemed like it was all Sekhmet the entire story. I didn't see "Eliza" express individuality or anything that would imply she isn't just a skin that her Parasite is wearing.