• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Eliza SPOILERS - Eliza Story Mode Discussion

Double being a remote parasite and taking part of Lamia's face and her crown is actually not a bad theory at all.
Like say, I dont know, half of lamias face. just throwing it out there.
Problem with this theory: Where is the left side of Lamia's face?

It can be somewhere deep within Double. Just like we don't see Taliesin's hands because they're in Muse's mouth.

Hm, Annie's eye is in Sagat's mouth as well. Maybe it's where remote parasites like to keep the "borrowed" part of the host's body. And since like with Muse we don't really see Double's true form's mouth, it might work.

Due to what this monster did throughout her story, particularly to Squiggly, Filia, Nadia and above all in my opinion, Cerebella, I have to admit I'm surprised there's a character just as evil as Double. On top of that, she's arrogant, dismissive of others, serves herself above all others, seems to have a god complex and from what Samson said, is the reason for parasite prejudice. Considering one of her listed dislikes is prejudice against parasites, that last one strikes me as a bit hypocritical. Gameplay-wise she may be interesting, but in terms of personality… yeah. Not really able to think of her as anything less than a Complete Monster.

Completely agree with you, but being a heartless and sadistic bitch just makes her sexier. Like Baroness sexy. ^_~

Hm, Annie's eye is in Sagat's mouth as well...

Sagat
images

Completely agree with you, but being a heartless and sadistic bitch just makes her sexier. Like Baroness sexy. ^_~
I feel it makes her the less attractive, but I didn't like her much to begin with. To each their own I guess.

Heh. Guess it could be seen that way. I don't see it personally, but each to their own mate. Still, let's not forget the the only part that's actually real is Sekhmet while her flesh and clothes are all just an illusion formed by blood.

Of course, I've never been all that excited for her, like Super Milk Chan. Must confess, was worried about Cerebella ever since the shot of them in the limo was leaked.

Now that I think of it... I wonder if Eliza and Sekhmet's brains are somehow joined together. Brains are contained in skulls, aren't they? That would explain why Eliza and Sekhmet are almost one person.

Must confess, was worried about Cerebella ever since the shot of them in the limo was leaked.
I thought it would be okay and that anyway, I'm not that much into lore so I wouldn't care too much.
but watching the scene again always hurts as much as the first time.

Heh. Guess it could be seen that way. I don't see it personally, but each to their own mate. Still, let's not forget the the only part that's actually real is Sekhmet while her flesh and clothes are all just an illusion formed by blood.

Of course, I've never been all that excited for her, like Super Milk Chan. Must confess, was worried about Cerebella ever since the shot of them in the limo was leaked.

I'm pretty sure she'll be fine the next time you launch the game. ^_~

Except The Baroness isn't really heartless and sadistic; more like cold and calculating. I mean, she had a relationship with Destro, among other things.

That's enough. This is a board for discussion, not conflict.

Speaking of which, I found myself rooting for Marie at the end, strangely enough.

Well, I really never considered Marie a evil person, more along the lines of a center of conflict, she hasn't done anything but take out the trash and defend herself. The only thing that would go wrong is when she loses control. Which hasn't been shown in any of the stories yet.

Well, I really never considered Marie a evil person, more along the lines of a center of conflict, she hasn't done anything but take out the trash and defend herself. The only thing that would go wrong is when she loses control. Which hasn't been shown in any of the stories yet.
True true, and we've been show just how strong she is when she is in control (ie: taking the better half of the Medici Tower and throwing it into the river a good mile away. ) Just imagine how scary she would be if she were consumed by the skull heart completely. Marie 300% wouldn't even close to her final form.

It was fictional. This stuff didn't actually occur.
It's a fictional character. You really shouldn't be taking this as personally as you are.
Hey guys think of it this way. Kamina as a character, as a symbol has affected the lives of people all over the world. He's inspiration incarnate and he drives people in the real world to evolve beyond who they were a minute before.
I take it personally because I'm one of those people who's life was changed.

In that sense he's more real than any of us here.

Hey guys think of it this way. Kamina as a character, as a symbol has affected the lives of people all over the world. He's inspiration incarnate and he drives people in the real world to evolve beyond who they were a minute before.
I take it personally because I'm one of those people who's life was changed.

In that sense he's more real than any of us here.
Kamina has really left a bit of himself in all of us.

I'm sorry everyone, this is really off topic. Let's talk about Albus and Horus for a moment. They straight up know everything about Eliza and support everything she does. I think it's not so far-fetched to say that they might come from a long lineage of servants for Eliza.

I'm sorry everyone, this is really off topic. Let's talk about Albus and Horus for a moment. They straight up know everything about Eliza and support everything she does. I think it's not so far-fetched to say that they might come from a long lineage of servants for Eliza.
Yeah, I'm honestly a little curious myself on why they're hired and if they were gonna know the fucked up shit she was gonna do.

I swear though, their lives with her would be a good sitcom.

They must get some great benefits, if you catch my drift. (winkwink)
But, no seriously they must be getting paid a great deal of money.

Deni confirmed to have manly waifu feels for Kamina

I doubt Horace and Albus really care about money, at this point
It's like to serve Eliza is their life purpose, implying that they work just for pay means they could change job or person anytime, and with how willing they are for Eliza I doubt they would
Maybe they have the waifu feels too

They must get some great benefits, if you catch my drift. (winkwink)
But, no seriously they must be getting paid a great deal of money.
That or they get to keep their lives. Eliza could just easily kill them. "I give money to Albus and Horace because they serve me? Phah~! Don't make me laugh darling.

Clearly if Lab Zero gets the opportunity to make comics for the lore of this game half of them should be devoted to Albus' and Horace's shenanigans.

AlbusHorace_ModelSheet_01_LRG.png

>near-sighted hawk
10/10

Side note, I don't think it was mentioned enough times (it was mentioned, just not enough times) that Squigly did a Musou Tensei. (BLEEPIN' MUSOU TENSEI!!) That said, I was surprised of how little regard there was for Leviathan. No plans to get him a more suitable host or anything. Just bury him with the alarm clock. Poor Levi.
Meanwhile, I'm trying to understand the intellectual honesty of Samson acting all noble in the story when kind of a given that he'll turn into a savage beast if given the chance.

Leviathan is just a worm with a fancy voice. Nobody cares

Side note, I don't think it was mentioned enough times (it was mentioned, just not enough times) that Squigly did a Musou Tensei. (BLEEPIN' MUSOU TENSEI!!)

Aaaah yess I kind of fangirl'd on that one. It was too cute!

I'm still waiting to see Albus kinda make his move on Eliza. I think we all know he's got a cute little crush on her.
I would actually love to hear why you think that, not even being sarcastic.

Also some notes, I think Horace actually worships Eliza as a goddess, he's p much stick up the ass respectful of her.

That or they get to keep their lives. Eliza could just easily kill them. "I give money to Albus and Horace because they serve me? Phah~! Don't make me laugh darling.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. I highly doubt Eliza pays them and they serve her out of loyalty instead of it just being a job, kinda makes sense seeing as how they praise her quite often. Not to mention seeing how strong she is, it makes sense they'd rather be on her side than not and it seems like they've been with her for a while.

I figure she did that to Leviathan and not Samson because she has a crush on the latter and not the former. Also thanks for posting those sketches Balder, might want to doodle them at some point.

I initially wasn't ether until i learned more about her. At the end of the day my favorite part of SG is the parasites as i think that is a fascinating lore idea so any characters who got added with parasites had my interest.

I was caught off guard how evil Albus and Horace are. I guess it was their loveable character designs and goofy in-game dialogue. It just hadn't occurred to me that they'd be ice-cold, bloodthirsty motherfuckers simply by being associated with Eliza.
So yeah I was shocked, but should've seen it coming.

I was caught off guard how evil Albus and Horace are. I guess it was their loveable character designs and goofy in-game dialogue. It just hadn't occurred to me that they'd be ice-cold, bloodthirsty motherfuckers simply by being associated with Eliza.
So yeah I was shocked, but should've seen it coming.

I don't know, Horace seems pretty chill. Like, he's doing it for the paycheck or something.

Maybe I'm biased.

Back