• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Squigly Discussion Thread

If we're talking Squigly, she's just too adorable. Which palette swap is your favourite?
Mine is:
SG_palette_Squ09.jpg

Because of her shapely silhouette.
I like her funeral outfit the best

Both for it showing off that sweet shapely silhouette and keeping her original skin and hair color ( for some reason it really bothers me when a character's hair color isnt the original hair color or a "sensible" hair color when picking alt colors. )

And I think Squigly looks hotter undead.
Yeah, I said it. The big booty is strong with Squigly, so big you can see it from the front.

Also, NO ONE is gonna talk about how Squigly has Instant Hell Death as a move now?

Doesnt this confirm Squigly is hidden top tier story wise now?

Well she did have the move in her story mode, she turned Double into a crisp with it.

And you reminded me that i'll never get over the fact they erased Squig's golden/black palette.

Reactions: The Dave
Well she did have the move in her story mode, she turned Double into a crisp with it.

And you reminded me that i'll never get over the fact they erased Squig's golden/black palette.
What did her gold/black pallet look like

One thing that i don't understand...

Is leviathan an undead too? I mean, my first thought was: YES, of course. But the fact that he can give squigly's free will back, and he still have his free will, means that he is not under control of the skullgirl, so he is not dead (or parasites are immune by her control by nature), but the other thing is, that in her ending she says something like: "what you are going to do now?" and he says that they are kinda together forever makes me think that if leviathan wanted, he probably is capable of abandoning Squigly and taking another host.

Maybe parasites don't die, they just became inactive without a host.

Reactions: BallotBoxer
SG_palette_Squ24.jpg

Squigly has some of the best palettes, the current #24 is my fav. I just wish she wasn't given a Nuii one..........

I also really like Squigly's Marie palette.

I do like the Marie palette a lot, yet i'm now just using the Zone-tan one, I liked the Golden/Black Squigly because i think she looks awesome as a blonde.

Is leviathan an undead too? I mean, my first thought was: YES, of course. But the fact that he can give squigly's free will back, and he still have his free will, means that he is not under control of the skullgirl, so he is not dead (or parasites are immune by her control by nature)

Being resistant to Skullgirls is a uniquely Leviathan power.

2015-05-16_00001.jpg
By his own admission he can't fully block the Skullgirl's power, though, which explains why Squigly's arisen at all. It seems to me that Leviathan is a zombie with free will just like Squigly. Or else he's alive despite having a dead host, somehow...?

It makes me wonder whether parasites can be brought back by Skullgirls. Maybe Leviathan only came back because Squigly (or his current host anyway) did. Maybe all parasites can be brought back.

EDIT: I just noticed, the thread title was changed? When... and why?
Changed long ago. No idea when. It was confusing people with regards to if they were able to just discuss Squigly or could only say nice things.

The wish? well there's a catch if you wish at all if if your pure you will still become a skullgirl because the act of wishing is selfish in nature. although that brings up a good question if someone who was resurrected by the skullgirl become the skullgirl or do you need to be alive to do it? makes me wonder if Robo Fortune can wish on it since shes not even a human.

SG_palette_Squ24.jpg

Squigly has some of the best palettes, the current #24 is my fav. I just wish she wasn't given a Nuii one..........
I like the nui palette because it contrasts nicely with Eliza's Raven pallete (i haven't seen KLK but i heard people don't like her, but color coordination trumps everything)

I like the headcanon that squigly was a spoiled rich kid or at least very sheltered and that she wasn't aware her family did very Illegal things. you don't become friends of the mob by being nice people. hell even if characters tell her shes really vain that would be interesting.

I remember mike saying that #23 palette comes from an indie game...but i forgot the name :C

I remember mike saying that #23 palette comes from an indie game...but i forgot the name :C
Squigly's #23 is a backer palette referencing Au Sable.

Reactions: Bigtonney
Ones a monster bent on killing people with a raging demon the other is Akuma.
Truely the heroine of Skullgirls.

OH NO I WAS SCARED TO LOOK AT THIS THREAD BUT I DID IT. i did it. oh man
Run you fool run while you still can there's still Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeee........

If there is going to be a Playstation All-Stars 2, Squigly should be the Skullgirls rep (she was the most hyped DLC character and for other obvious reasons). I know who her rival should be:
Hlm2_jacket_rendered.png

Jacket (Hotline Miami)
Both are mute (Squigs is physically mute, Jacket refuses to speak) and are indie dev characters

Reactions: DimitriAwsometh
Last edited:
Oh god, i know she has big hips and all but damn.

that artist is most notable for his cartoony style w/ exaggerated hips, tits, and facial expressions.

anyway, squig.

This post has been edited and the poster warned for needlessly quoting images.
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sinclair
This post has been edited and the poster warned for needlessly quoting images.
Last edited by a moderator:
Don't quote images. Particularly friggin giant ones like that Squigly. I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this to both of you specifically before.

Last edited:
Reactions: DimitriAwsometh
That STILL doesnt reach the actual size of Squigly's hips.
Heh, that reminds me of this pretty funny pic I picked up a while back:
World's Biggest Butt.jpg

"Tonight's top bottom story"
source
As for that Squigly pic, I can tell a lot of effort was put into it, but I'll agree that artsyle is a bit unsettling to me. She kinda looks like one of those flexible rubber figures.