• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Street Fighter 4

Seriously, good on him. At the same time, all my wat.

Oh god, the level of stupid that is in the event hubs comments section on this video is just too damn high. The only thing that this video shows is that FSP can't link offline and doesn't know how to punish sweeps. Chalk it up to tourney nerves. That's about all you can do other than shake your head at the ryu. The fact that he was mashing out ex dp is good evidence that he has no idea what his character does.

Edit: but the thing that really makes me hate that guy is his facial hair and DC hoodie combo... Wtf man what are you doing wih that look.

Well the main thing it shows is that the Rufus player couldn't just calm down enough to adapt to the mashing. It's my understanding that the Ryu player was at DreamHack for other stuff and entered on a whim, you can't fault him for continuing to mash when it was working, lol.

5th character confirmed a female.
Source on the confirmation?

Source on the confirmation?

yoshinori-ono-produtor-de-street-fighter-x-tekken-foi-um-dos-ilustres-presentes-da-conferencia-da-microsoft-1338844767042_956x500.jpg

he's not that reliable a source since he is known to troll the fans.... which in this case would be awesome.

Oh God please don't be a Bison Doll.
5th character prediction tiers:

Supposedly Not Gonna Happen Tier:
Ingrid

Amazingly Hype Tier:
Linn Kurosawa

Boring Tier:
Gouken's Daughter

Cuttin' Corners Tier:
Any Bison Doll

I would throw a parade if it were Ingrid honestly, i know it wont, but I'd be happy.

(A picture of Ono like that means anything at all)
Well no shit, now where's an actual hard source that states what he said to confirm the 5th character's gender?

So for the first time in a while yesterday, I go on ranked and face a Ryu. This dude made my screen freeze for 3 seconds, next thing I know half my health is gone, and he has the nerve to taunt me... then I realized why the only online game I play is Skullgirls.

Oh dear fucking god no.
If it's Ingrid I am going to lift a couch and throw it in sheer anger.
I'd think it'd be hilarious.

Isn't it the story that Bison stole the ability to use Psycho Power from Ingrid or some such nonsense? That sounds so friggin' silly I can't help but love it.

Reactions: Lunerstep
It's Blanka's Mom, of course

Reactions: Lavama
Eh I don't care for the new characters, I'm going to be sticking to my main either way. And she's getting the ban hammer, but don't care.

I'd think it'd be hilarious.

Isn't it the story that Bison stole the ability to use Psycho Power from Ingrid or some such nonsense? That sounds so friggin' silly I can't help but love it.
ANd in her ending she takes it back.
She depowers Bison.
Out of all the people to defeat Bison.
It's a moe as shit girl, not Rosa or Ryu.
No, I don't want that to happen.

Ingrid has the original power that's pure that bison stole and corrupted basically, yes I'm one of the few people who's been praying for her return someday in better fighters I miss her a lot ^^

*edit* so basically everyone's gotta follow the hardcore beat up, battle damaged or muscle man cliche to beat bison? A girl who just happens to be cute cant beat bison? Somehow that sounds really messed up.

I mean more it's fucked up that a brand new character is the one to beat him.
Other than a bunch of other characters who have way better reasons to fuck him up.
I mean, if you ask me, Guile should be the one to defeat Bison canonically.
Since Bison killed Charlie

The only reason I think it could work is one bison stole her shit...if someone stole my crap I'd probably go get it back, 2nd he'll just keep coming back srsly everyone and I mean everyone in this game "WILL" kill him at one point and he'll just keep coming back until the series is done, so let ingrid have her one kill of him and guile can kill him at the end k?

It's not going to be Ingrid anyway. We already know that this is the character's debut in SF or any fighting game at all, and Ingrid's been in two such games already.

As I stated I know it wont be her, I just want her and karin back. I am looking forward to who ever it will be.

little Mac's a chick then?!?!? O30

Naw it's Hakans wife or his daughters ^3^

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
5th character will be Angry/PissedOff/Nightmare/Emo Sakura

When the time has come, you will remember my words.

Naw it's Hakans wife or his daughters ^3^

Take three of his daughters and make them play like Adam would have if he won the character vote. I'd pay stupid amounts of money for that.

Or take ALL of his daughters and make them play like that Alien Queen character in MUGEN where she's not killed until you kill all her minions.

Reactions: Jutsei
Well no shit, now where's an actual hard source that states what he said to confirm the 5th character's gender?
Gosh can't I just be funny :( Seriously, always gotta be a killjoy.

It was announced on the Capcom Cup Stream, Idk what time..jeeze

Reactions: POS Industries
It'll probably end up being one of the dolls in a move that EVERYONE saw coming from a mile away.
I mean more it's fucked up that a brand new character is the one to beat him.
Other than a bunch of other characters who have way better reasons to fuck him up.
I mean, if you ask me, Guile should be the one to defeat Bison canonically.
Since Bison killed Charlie
BIIIIIIISOOOONNN!

Personally, I think it's gonna be Gouken's daughter.

Because another shoto seems to be the only possible thing Capcom would go for, even after what happened with AE.

Basically, she was the obscure-supplement-only (90s SF2 manga, I think) plot device who was the original source of Ryu's red headband before Alpha came along. Apparently, she had a crush on him. Here's a page:

1cb7be679cd4b15274678e3017b71943.jpg