• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Street Fighter 4

Considering though that Noembelu didn't really have much of a story to begin with beside being a motivation for T-hawk, even in the comics, I'm really glad they didn't go with that.

at least theres still Elena, representing dark skinned strong women! ;D
I just like fros. And one of those Dolls looked like she had a fro.

this news is actually really great and gives me some good feelings with my san antonio trip I'm going on tomorrow.

you guys can check my Twitter if you wanna see how I'm doing on that.

The amount of salt i have just from today could fucking feed africa for half a year. It took 4 months tell us about a fucking doll and no, not even one of the interesting dolls. No, the one who is fucking cammy in a mask.

MY GOD.

The amount of salt i have just from today could fucking feed africa for half a year. It took 4 months tell us about a fucking doll and no, not even one of the interesting dolls. No, the one who is fucking cammy in a mask.

MY GOD.
Would you feel good about yourself, knowing you'd be able to feed Ciscokid and his village with that salt?

Wasn't it already heavily hinted it'd be Decapre like weeks or months ago? Really it doesn't surprise me a whole lot that they'd re-use/re-work an established character's animations since now apparently Capcom is at the deep end, and last I hear they had like 100 million dollars left in the bank or something like that. Eh, I'm still sticking with Guy and Ryu so this doesn't bug too much. Only new character I'd actually use is Rolento so it's whatever to me.

Capcom literally is almost flat broke. Honestly I'm pissed off as well, but let me ask you something....

Could they have done anything better?

a new 3d model (not THAT expensive, and makes such stupid decisions less in-your-face)
bringing back a fan favorite (more people would buy the game for a character they love than for this mockery)
not forcing people to buy it to get the balancing update (that'd show a minimum respect for their customers)

Wasn't it already heavily hinted it'd be Decapre like weeks or months ago? Really it doesn't surprise me a whole lot that they'd re-use/re-work an established character's animations since now apparently Capcom is at the deep end, and last I hear they had like 100 million dollars left in the bank or something like that. Eh, I'm still sticking with Guy and Ryu so this doesn't bug too much. Only new character I'd actually use is Rolento so it's whatever to me.

It was heavily hinted it was a doll, ono DENIED the claw and released a whole bunch of red herrings.

LMAO I can smell the salt from my monitor. Trolls both R.Mika and Retsu fans and then revealing Decapre afterwards. You know.... Capcom could have avoided this mass disappointment if they just revealed her several months ago because she certainly didn't live up to the ridiculous buildup.

I'm not gonna be one of those people that say "Ew clone character" when SFIV has several clone characters already, but not gonna lie I preferred other characters. I'm indifferent toward the "charge character" note as well since game could use more charge characters in any case. About Decapre herself, after seeing gameplay footage she actually looks pretty interesting and more different to Cammy then say Ryu and Ken.

I'm also interested at the small glimpses of the Decapre story because it seems Cammy (One of my favorite SF characters) plays a major role in it.

On another note, why didn't Capcom reveal the Decapre alternate costume yet at the end of the trailer?

I'm just going to quote ad verbatim, the very first comment in the EH article because it perfectly summarizes just how full of shit Capcom's PR people are:
"Only 4 people on the internet guessed it" - Kappa

Hah apparently the current version Decapre made vanilla Sagat and AE Yun look free after some test play.

On another note, why didn't Capcom reveal the Decapre alternate costume yet at the end of the trailer?
I like masked characters, so I'm kinda sorta interested in her. But only if she has a cool alt.costume.

it'll look quite original, I think
We could always tell everyone disappointed in USF4 that Skullgirls is getting a new charge character too.

Who doesn't like rush punches?

:PUN:

Kind of digging Decapre character theme after a few listens. Has a sad catchy tone going on.

Also neat Russian accent for the english dub.

street_fighter_x_tekken_cammy_vs_kuma__by_themilkguy-d57q07d.jpg

PC players have it the worst. They got mad salt and they get their port delayed.

Also guys, don't forget
If you hate her, you don't have to use her.
Do what I plan to do:
PUNCHING BAG!

Back