• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Street Fighter V

To me, it seems too white for Akuma. I'm guessing newcomer as it's no one I recognize.

SHIIIIIIIT. KEN LOOKS LIKE HIS COMBOS ARE KINDA CRAZY.

Also he's mastered the art of the flaming tatsumaki senpukyaku. NEAT.

oh his ex hadouken is now the red hot fire one... hmmm.

His V-Trigger makes his senpukyakus juggle... neat.

Akuma always has red eyes, there's no way that's him

UNLESS this + ken's new look/moveset means that SF5 takes place after SF3, in which case maybe something happened and Akuma lost the red eyes? I dno, i just want more reveals now

i ment Ono dressing up as Blanka but then showing us Ken.

Mix

Up
Except he said the Blanka thing was for October? It would have been a mix up if he showed Blanka at Comic Con.

Nice job, guys.

My body wasn't ready.

Cyber Akuma confirmed.

Cyber Akuma confirmed.
I want to say that sounds awesome, but I can't even figure out what that would be.

I want to say that sounds awesome, but I can't even figure out what that would be.
It would be awesome.

This is Cyber Akuma:

latest

So, since we got what is probably the most obvious "this will be in" character at SDCC, new character(s) at Evo next week seems pretty likely.

Not that I'm selling Ken short or claiming redesigning him isn't a risk.

Alex might be for EVO. Just my guess.

Well, that killed all my hype from yesterday.

Not a shoto my ass, lol. Looks like the cast will indeed be 90% SFIV now. Boring.

Not a shoto my ass, lol. Looks like the cast will indeed be 90% SFIV now. Boring.
Wow, way to be dismissive when the game isn't even out yet.

Reactions: Covenant
90% SFIV? wut? bub we haven't gotten any returnees from SFIV yet, only popular returning chars who are pretty much staples of the franchise. Oh, and Birdie. WHO WAS FROM ALPHA II

waitaminute. that guy at the end of the trailer has the same side bangs as Ken...
VIOLENT KEN?!

Reactions: Kai
Holy crap, the dude at the end is scary and I do not think that's Akuma, he's got what looks like textured braids.
I'm thinking it's a new character.

Reactions: Shockdingo
HIA3EhN.png

I dunno who this nerd is. Might be Akuma, might be Honda, might even be Blanka. OR A NEW GUY.

Reactions: BallotBoxer
yeah no. That's not Akuma... Face is kinda different in it's shape.

and it's not Blanka cause of the black hair... and white eyebrows.

there are those lines of paint on his face... kinda reminds me of T-Hawk but... his skin is too pale for that.

.....that's about as shoto as Oni. His gameplan looks nothing like a traditional shoto anymore. And I'm not even a fan of Ken. That said, I'm glad they're getting the more familiar faces in early. Would you prefer they show him at the very end?

ALSO:
Screencap of teased character.

new character.png