• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Thanks again everyone for watching! Final Update on the leftovers.

I am the best @drewski sucks. can confirm
hl6SwJz.png

I saw a combo there that had beowulf with some rough frames, I could re-record it for you if you'd like.

Reactions: Kai
mmmmmhhh... what do you say 6-Let? It is just one clip, and I didn't see any other Beo combo videos in the submissions.

Reactions: Kai
I saw a combo there that had beowulf with some rough frames, I could re-record it for you if you'd like.
If you like. The combo clip is somewhere around pages 6-10 if you need reference.

mmmmmhhh... what do you say 6-Let? It is just one clip, and I didn't see any other Beo combo videos in the submissions.
It's gonna be streamed woooooooorldwiiiiiiiiiide at Combo Breaker :P

I vote for re-record.

Reactions: Ninja
Liking the final preview.

It's gonna be streamed woooooooorldwiiiiiiiiiide at Combo Breaker :P

I vote for re-record.
the bad ass wolf man himself wants to be in his best threads when he's up on stage.

That's pretty great, and at a way better framerate/quality than I could've mustered. Thank you.

Thanks for the news. Can't wait to see it.

It was good. Very good. Blow my mind good. I AM NOT WORTHY good.
WHAT BEASTS AND MONSTERS OF COMBOS HAVE I ACCIDENTALLY WITNESSED AND YET CANNOT COMPREHEND good

Reactions: GN4RK and SkullMan
It was good. Kinda sad my TK LnL clip didn't make it tho.
Is the CMV gonna be uploaded to youtube?

aye it is... and to everyone i'm glad you all enjoyed it. Erm... now if you may allow, I would like to go to bed. Thank you have a nice night.

Reactions: SkullMan
It's over yet. Expect surprise leftovers soon. No clip will go to waste and every clip will shine.

its gonna be uploaded to youtube? because I missded :,(

or could watched in Twich recorded?

its gonna be uploaded to youtube? because I missded :,(

or could watched in Twich recorded?
YES YES IT IS BEING UPLOADED TO YOUTUBE. sigh... It was in the title of the tread and stuff

Such a great combo video. Maj would be proud.

I don't mind waiting. But, title said a few days, and it's been a few days, so i was asking.

Reactions: Wenzel
Srsly I want to make love to this cmv already.

Put it on me.

I could live with having the version shown on the CB rebroadcast uploaded, with the "TRUE VERSION" uploaded whenever it's ready.

we will use all the clips. Uh 6-Let sorry I've been dead for the past week. Do you want me to start on working on the extras? or... sigh... idk...

Sticking around for the leftover clips to be used
There will be a series. 3-4 videos because of so much leftovers. These will be easier to edit. I'll try to shoot for the end of this month for the next one.

Reactions: Cadenza
Now my day got even better than before.

Reactions: 6-Let