• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Thanks again everyone for watching! Final Update on the leftovers.

I hope its not to late to submit something.
I just recorded a TOD for val/bella that I would like to submit.
Did you set the dummy to ground tech? I though I saw the blue bounce indicator...

Did you set the dummy to ground tech? I though I saw the blue bounce indicator...
I did was I not supposed to? 0_0

I did was I not supposed to? 0_0
No you're good. You're supposed to. I could've swore the dummy already hit the ground twice so I figure the dummy would ground tech the second time. But since it didn't that combo is legit.

yup there's a blue bounce. Combo isn't legit. Looks like that you'll need to get rid of the 3rd hit of s.hk.
Double check your settings bro.
oh wait.
The combo was being done on you, performed by the recorded dummy. No settings would have made you tech if you don't hit any buttons.

darn so I have to redo it.......shoot

Also I have another TOD for Fukua/Filia that I want to submit once I get that recorded Ill send it over (are counter hit moves acceptable?)

Josh doesn't have to take out the 3rd s.hk if he calls cerecopter later in the final string. Like call bella assist during the first or second s.hk can it should be good. Probably.

Also I just realized that if the beta changes roll somewhere around January my 2nd submission with my first peacock combo is gonna be outdated. She's gonna have a shorter argus and the shots will be able to pass through Lenny right? Which means the combo ender of lenny > argus would be possible. Eventually I'll redo it in beta I guess. And record Caio's combo maybe. Eventually. idk I'm hooked on borderlands right now.

Reactions: CaioLugon
darn so I have to redo it.......shoot

Also I have another TOD for Fukua/Filia that I want to submit once I get that recorded Ill send it over (are counter hit moves acceptable?)
Take your take. Submissions end around the middle of January. And yes counter hit moves are acceptable.

hell yeah then prepare for some sexy TODs @6-Let cause Im about to blow some minds 0_0

Reactions: 6-Let
Submission No.3
Double again everyone.
Here's something that you already know from before.
Apply submission no.2 loops.
No Hornet Bombers.
Three Cilia Slides.
and a little something about blockbusters.
Catheads.

@6-Let Oh you... Can I make infinite level blockbuster videos? All of my past entries limit themselves to the standard 5.

A few of us already posted some infinite meter combos. Myself included. Knock yourself out.

Fukua/Filia TOD (counter hit, no blue bounce thing, pretty sure its legit)

And here is the "fixed" version of the Val/Bella TOD (now with less blue bounce for a limited time only...)
more to come 0_0

These are submissions #4 and #5: Squigly and Fukua. And like before, Valentine's same assist as before. I love it.
Main point: I think... they use as many specials as they can? Maybe. Either way, it fits the bill of flair.

Thank you guys for having me here! Let me know for the next teaser @6-Let.

This was a fun thing. I want to submit more but I have to follow the 5 entries only rule.

I'll miss you all!

So... here:

@KhronoVisionJust no more than 10.
oops
isn't possible in retail (well, possible but would require a buttload of frame perfect), it seems the changes mikez did on deflector in the beta had some unexpected effects against Marie.

I think I'm done for today.

21 meters
Today I learned that you can link Satchmo Death Blow into SSJ without using OTG. Not sure what to do with that knowledge...

@CaioLugon quick question: Are you able to re-record the combos you had submitted at the beginning of this thread? I remembered you had recorded a few but in 240p, In which I couldn't accept.

@CaioLugon quick question: Are you able to re-record the combos you had submitted at the beginning of this thread? I remembered you had recorded a few but in 240p, In which I couldn't accept.
Sure, I'll do it tomorrow.

I hope you guys didn't forget this

I think my internet might be stable enough and I want to try this with anyone. Hit me up on steam tomorrow night or anyday after.

I'm on it with @GN4RK .
The thing is what we'll try to do is hard, and something that requires 2 players is harder to train, and can't be trained as often. And it's something new, so we didn't have anything ready when you proposed the idea.
So excuse me if it takes time.

Isn't devil horns like the OPPOSITE of spending meter and doesn't apply to Big Band?

I'm on it with @GN4RK .
The thing is what we'll try to do is hard, and something that requires 2 players is harder to train, and can't be trained as often. And it's something new, so we didn't have anything ready when you proposed the idea.
So excuse me if it takes time.
Just checking :p Geez way to get baited into Countervenom :PUN:

Um. So who's manly enough to attempt my manly combos? I'm not good enough to record with a cap. Card and the training data.

Um. So who's manly enough to attempt my manly combos? I'm not good enough to record with a cap. Card and the training data.
Fuck I can't believe I forgot. Gonna try them this week otherwise I'll have someone help me out.

These are not that great when it comes to style. Except for the fortune combo, these were meant to optimize damage, but you can do what you want with them :)

Reactions: dragonos451
Oh and @6-Let, is it okay if you can update the opening post with the 10 submissions thing and the list of combo-makers?
That'd be dandy. :)

I might have a bella/fukua duo i can try, it's only in theory though
Then i'll see if i can re-record a bella combo i scraped, maybe make some improvements if i can. Making that entries #3 and #4
EDIT: scrapped, nevermind

Saw the trailer vid, Not to be that OCD guy but my name doesn't have an R in it

Last edited: