• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Combo Breaker 2015 Room Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Night Phyre, we should probably also keep track of who's volunteered to be responsible and book stuff, so we can make sure there's at least one of those per room.

I'm also volunteering to be one of those people, btw.
Good suggestion. I'll mark it up top once confirmed. Who's gonna be that guy for NY?

One of us should probably do that huh

I could just book both NY rooms, but it might be better if each room is booked by someone actually staying in it.
Either way works. I'll put you down as the designated adult, and then you can find your second.

I agree. There's only one way to do this
1 2 3 not it
You'll cowards.

I can try to book in a couple weeks?

If Poverty room 5 is still open, can I book it? I'll make it for Thursday.

Also, anyone claiming the last spot in Poverty room 1? If not, can I claim it?

Reactions: Kai
I'm booking a room now, getting in Friday, booking out Monday. If need be I can TRY and push for Thursday, but I'd rather not take up too many vacation days from work. (God knows my office would be lost without me.)

Reactions: dekillsage
You'll cowards.

I can try to book in a couple weeks?
I'm booking a room now, getting in Friday, booking out Monday. If need be I can TRY and push for Thursday, but I'd rather not take up too many vacation days from work. (God knows my office would be lost without me.)

Our Saviors have arrived. NYC is getting to chicago at around 8am friday. Should be at the venue at 9 or 10.

Done, room is reserved for Friday, leaving Monday. Put me on the list for having a room available.

Done, room is reserved for Friday, leaving Monday. Put me on the list for having a room available.
Are you NY, or just matching their schedule?

Technically NJ, but close enough to NY. Though I'm probably gonna arrive separately from the Megabus crew...maybe...still undecided.

Technically NJ, but close enough to NY. Though I'm probably gonna arrive separately from the Megabus crew...maybe...still undecided.

If you haven't decided by the time the bus tickets become available I'll let you know about them.

Also, anyone claiming the last spot in Poverty room 1? If not, can I claim it?

Welcome to best room
Adding you to the group chat

If you haven't decided by the time the bus tickets become available I'll let you know about them.
Well, if you're booking rooms for the same time, that's good enough for now. I've made you the designated adult for NY's second room.

Can I also just say I love the room names. Dying over here.

Our DA?
Designated Adult.

You can't see it, but I'm giving you a look right now. I've got my eyes on you.
tumblr_l9k74zkxDH1qas5xlo1_400.gif

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
Designated Adult.

You can't see it, but I'm giving you a look right now. I've got my eyes on you.
tumblr_l9k74zkxDH1qas5xlo1_400.gif

image.jpg

Y-Yeah I'll get that to ya
Thanks for the room name btw
'Tis awesome

Edit: @matlokholmes is our awesome DA
We are almost in there

Last edited:
Jeeze, I get distracted by life crap and all of a sudden everything's filled up! (well, not everything, I guess). That last spot for the Friday room would be perfect, since I'm in Chicago and don't need to fly in or anything (and will hopefully be working on Wednesday and Thursday), but I guess the last spot is taken? If those two unconfirmed peeps fall through, would you folks in that room be down with some fresh blood joining in?

Jeeze, I get distracted by life crap and all of a sudden everything's filled up! (well, not everything, I guess). That last spot for the Friday room would be perfect, since I'm in Chicago and don't need to fly in or anything (and will hopefully be working on Wednesday and Thursday), but I guess the last spot is taken? If those two unconfirmed peeps fall through, would you folks in that room be down with some fresh blood joining in?
I'll put you down in the next fri-mon room, and I'll stick you with the megabus crowd if both their last guys don't come. In the event they both come, though, one of them will bunk up with you in yours.

I'll put you down in the next fri-mon room, and I'll stick you with the megabus crowd if both their last guys don't come. In the event they both come, though, one of them will bunk up with you in yours.
Awesome! Thank you!

Quick mention on multiple forums since I don't know who is doing what. Please remember to ask for, and be part of, the discounted Combo Breaker room blocks. It saves you money, it helps me leverage hotel assets (overnight cleaning staff, etc), and its just a general everybody-wins kinda thing.

Also, why cram into a Salty Suite? Venue is open 24/7. Enjoy having an appropriately sized personal bubble. Please leave your pillows in the hotel rooms though.

whats good monsters a local smash bros player and I are looking for a room

roll up

Confirmed Responsible adult. Currently for Thursday to Monday, but not sure if i'll actually do all those days or change it to friday to sunday

Please leave your pillows in the hotel rooms though.
But, my waifu doesn't want to stay cooped up in a hotel room all weekend! (Or does she?:FUK:)
filia_dakimakura_by_shadowbugx-d8czrll.png

The real question regarding that picture though is when did her shoe get back on?

The real question regarding that picture though is when did her shoe get back on?

the real REAL question regarding that picture though is...why the fuck is she on someones bed with shoes on to begin with? How disrespectful can you be?! SMH

the real REAL question regarding that picture though is...why the fuck is she on someones bed with shoes on to begin with? How disrespectful can you be?! SMH
crazy thing is i was just sayin this shit in my head then i scrolled down to see this post

Confirmed Responsible adult. Currently for Thursday to Monday, but not sure if i'll actually do all those days or change it to friday to sunday
That's kinda important for a room sharing arrangement. Try to find that out as soon as you can so you don't leave your roomies holding a bigger bill than anticipated.

Also, OP is updated with current info.

Status
Not open for further replies.