• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Combo Breaker 2015 Room Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going, plane ticket purchased.

I need a room Thursday night to Monday morning that...

1. Has people I fuck with.
2. Only has like 2-3 other people max I reaaally can't fuck with big rooms. I'll pay for whatever % I need to, to confirm a bed.

2. Only has like 2-3 other people max I reaaally can't fuck with big rooms. I'll pay for whatever % I need to, to confirm a bed.
Well, 4 is the max per room anyway, are you cool with that? And, if you make yourself the guy who books the room (Designated Adult), you can divvy out beds as you like.

@BlaineAC ac
@Fuzzy_Snugs
or anyone else

Room for one? Not sure if the OP was up to date.

I arrive Friday morning, leaving Monday morning. How much fer all 3 nights?

Last edited:
@Saske @LSP and I were planning on rooming together
You'd like me to make that official on the board and get you a 4th, then, or is your unnamed +1 your 4th? Who's in charge of booking, for your group?

Last edited:
If needed I can be an adult!

I'll most likely be looking for a room because my friend in Chicago who I was planning on staying with might not be able to house me. :'(
So hit me up! :)

@BlaineAC ac
@Fuzzy_Snugs
or anyone else

Room for one? Not sure if the OP was up to date.

I arrive Friday morning, leaving Monday morning. How much fer all 3 nights?

My room's wide open, as far as I know.

I'll most likely be looking for a room because my friend in Chicago who I was planning on staying with might not be able to house me. :'(
So hit me up! :)
So you need Fri-Mon?
My room's wide open, as far as I know.
@Mr. X , I'm listing you in @BlaineAC 's room unless you want something else.

We should potentially room together. However let's leave that #1 out if you don't mind. I am somewhat fond of you and all, but I'd rather we just be friends.

Reactions: keninblack
Still unsure if my brother wants to roomshare or not. We do plan on going but its still up in the air whether he wants to have a private room!

We should potentially room together. However let's leave that #1 out if you don't mind. I am somewhat fond of you and all, but I'd rather we just be friends.

Haha word if you reserve the room I will GLADLY split the cost! If you want we can try to throw in 1-2 more people to lower the costs. Up to you, i'd prefer 4 max though. Never been a fan of the 8+ person rooms haha, sleeping in them at least.

Haha word if you reserve the room I will GLADLY split the cost! If you want we can try to throw in 1-2 more people to lower the costs. Up to you, i'd prefer 4 max though. Never been a fan of the 8+ person rooms haha, sleeping in them at least.
Pat, the rooms are 4 max regardless. I keep trying to to tell you :P

Reactions: zarkingphoton
If I can confirm booking my days off, I will be flying in Thurs and leaving Mon.

who wants to save me a spot? I'll make my own room if necessary and fill it with people if everyone here is full.

I'd rather someone else be the RA than myself tbh. But yeah I'd prefer we have 4 people to minimize costs. Even if we need to merge with another group of two people who need a night starting from Thursday.

Ayyy so my brother is down with room sharing and stuff since we can each pay. Sooo
@Swiftfox-Dash @keninblack R O L L U P ?

It's fine if you guys want to go with sonicfox. Who has space they want to give me?

It's fine if you guys want to go with sonicfox. Who has space they want to give me?
Oh whoops haha. Only read first page and saw the listings of rooms available so i responded via first page

Oh whoops haha. Only read first page and saw the listings of rooms available so i responded via first page
There's two spots left in that room, you can both have it.

There's two spots left in that room, you can both have it.
Id be going with my brother! Aka mr.kwiggle /doa playerrrrr

Room with Sonicfox? Please shoot me now....

(I wouldn't mind though in all honesty)

Reactions: SonicFox
The real question regarding that picture though is when did her shoe get back on?

when one side of the pillow got hot

Room with Sonicfox? Please shoot me now....

(I wouldn't mind though in all honesty)
Great! Now we should probably discuss how we are gonna approach this in a pm er something. And my brother is wild but not me :p

@Night Phyre

I'm confused. How are all 5 of us going to fit into the room?

Sonicfox
Sonicfox's brother
ken
TJ
me

Some post earlier mentioned that cots are available upon request, guys.

Id be going with my brother! Aka mr.kwiggle /doa playerrrrr
How did I not know kwiggle was your brother?

Reactions: SonicFox
Some post earlier mentioned that cots are available upon request, guys.
Hotel has a 4 person limit for rooms

Yeah the whole 4 people allowed thing is beyond irrelevant. You can easily fit 7-8 people in an average hotel room if ya keep it on the hush hush.

I DONT WANT THAT THO I'D PREFER 4 MAX but poverty boys understand the struggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.