• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Canada The GirlyStyle Man Cave SkullGirls Diaries (vancouver)

7AM as Girly is leaving for work:
"HEY I'M OUTSIDE I GOT MY HANDS FULL WITH THE MONITORS CAN YOU LET ME IN LETS PLAY GAMES"

Reactions: GirlyStyle
I failed you, Canada
It will not happen again.
I lost 2,000 on you! How are you going to pay me back?

Shoutouts coming when I'm not dead tired.

Austin never endorses anything so him being wild about those chicken wings make me super jealous.
I gotta clear out the whole weekend next time.

Did I just fucking missed everything? Hnnnng.
Was checking forums everyday since EVO, nobody is posting anything. Go away for a few days, working, doing stuff, come back to see if anyone has posted anything
> AUG 22. dammn.

I still dont know how I feel about POGS But the footage will at least make it look like we hit the fucking stack more than once.

also shout outs to my best friends, Gin, Vodka, and Orange juice, you guys really brought it out this weekend

I still dont know how I feel about POGS But the footage will at least make it look like we hit the fucking stack more than once.
Maybe for you.

Did I just fucking missed everything? Hnnnng.
Was checking forums everyday since EVO, nobody is posting anything. Go away for a few days, working, doing stuff, come back to see if anyone has posted anything
> AUG 22. dammn.
We were wondering where you were. BTW done testing with the stick?

Maybe for you.
Dont front with me like you hit the stack I remember the thumbs up to the camera scrub

Shoutouts to @Yaya for mentioning Crypt of the Necrodancer.
I bought it the second I arrived home and you all should too.

Shoutouts to @Yaya for mentioning Crypt of the Necrodancer.
I bought it the second I arrived home and you all should too.
mannnnn you must have missed me mentioning it on friday mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

eekSXli.png

Would you rather be in a car crash with a werewolf driver or a beyblade

Reactions: RAT__BABY
Shoutouts:

@GirlyStyle: Thanks for setting this all up! Playing ST was fun, I wish I had done it on Friday.
@Domo: Shame you couldn't make it. Had a really nice time talking and playing games with BrandX, though.
@Skarmand: Yomi levels so high they make me get up from the setup mid-game. I only wish we could have gotten a couple more games of Melee in.
@Hilary: Thanks a lot for the games. In hindsight, we didn't chat all that much. We'll have to change that next time.
@Choose Goose: Thanks for going out of your way to pick me up. I don't think we played each other at all, though!
@QETZL: We didn't play nearly enough! Next time we need to play more than 3 games.

I can't recall the Skullheart names of anybody else, lemme know if I missed you and I'll give you one.

Shoutouts to POGS

Yeah shoutouts to @goddamn killer headaches.
Shoutouts to @Domo for sending BrandX up to teach me the true meaning of being a Shark Bully. I am already hard at work. Still need tips on the Handsomelad matchup I don't have that as much on lock as I'd hoped.
Shoutouts for @Choose Goose for agreeing to babysit my money, what a nice guy.
Shouts to @Hilary for being there for the longest consecutive streak of games I played all night and then retroactively being a strong contender for the Short Shorts MM.
Shoutout to @GirlyStyle for being so free at ST Huehuehuehuehuehue
Shoutouts to unintentionally dodging @Skarmand and his sickass Byakuya with the old "Not tonight I have a headache" routine
Shoutouts to @Yaya for finally acknowledging my existence when I said "We're the Robo-ky players"

Look nobody was calling you QETZL everyone called you Benoit that's my excuse.

Dude come on I am like, identical to my profile picture this shouldn't have been hard

Shitouts 2
@GirlyStyle for being the best alcoholic father-figure who refuses to be your father-figure or acknowledge your existence
@Domo for finally existing in the eyes of the government
@Skarmand for dying in the hallway multiple times
@420xGunShotsx69 for dying FOR REALS rip trevor
@Hilary 4 Hillary
@Yaya for being a real person
@QETZL for paying for my wings :3
Darien Nighthowl for being an inspiration to us all

Shitouts 2
@GirlyStyle for being the best alcoholic father-figure who refuses to be your father-figure or acknowledge your existence
@Domo for finally existing in the eyes of the government
@Skarmand for dying in the hallway multiple times
@420xGunShotsx69 for dying FOR REALS rip trevor
@Hilary 4 Hillary
@Yaya for being a real person
@QETZL for paying for my wings :3
Darien Nighthowl for being an inspiration to us all
Thanks Marshal

Shoutouts to being able to smell the guy next to me because of the heat.

shoutouts to

@Hilary for being a good mom

@Choose Goose for being a good Gundam pilot and furry

@420xGunShotsx69 for may-mays

@Skarmand for not becoming a beyblade and murdering us all

@QETZL for having a beard and subjecting me to noodle arm mirrors

@GirlyStyle for being a good dad

@Yaya for even MORE may-mays

@BrandX+ for showing up when i couldn't and placing dead last in the POG tournament like a scrub

Hey any of you guys coming to canada cup in nov?

We were wondering where you were. BTW done testing with the stick?
Yeah, I was very busy and didn't even know about the event. I thought you'd warn me bro :(
Aye, stick is bretty good.

So is this still a thing? I'd love to meet up some weekend and lose a few rounds ;w;

Reactions: skull person
So is this still a thing? I'd love to meet up some weekend and lose a few rounds ;w;
We're all going to North west majors (you should too) soon, but maybe a few months after that.

We're all going to North west majors (you should too) soon, but maybe a few months after that.
RIP no transport/skills.