• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Canada The GirlyStyle Man Cave SkullGirls Diaries (vancouver)

I'm going to get my passport renewed this week, so assuming that goes well, I should be able to go.

I guess that just leaves flight booking.

@.42. Yeah, that's basically what I was saying. Like I said, I'm renewing my passport tomorrow, so afterwards I'll get all the i's dotted and t's crossed. 99% chance I'm going, so splitting a room sounds good.

@.42. Yeah, that's basically what I was saying. Like I said, I'm renewing my passport tomorrow, so afterwards I'll get all the i's dotted and t's crossed. 99% chance I'm going, so splitting a room sounds good.
That was pretty vague but that is cool. The spot filled now.

Okay, I'll get the flight booked in the next couple days then.

I'm assuming the Full Pass ($40) is enough for participating in the side tournaments.

Last edited:
Okay, I'll get the flight booked in the next couple days then.

I'm assuming the Full Pass ($40) is enough for participating in the side tournaments.
Yes that is more than enough.

I will go if people will show.
Hey how is the job hunt going?
We should play online next time I see you online.

Sure I'll be at the tourney whatever that is. And sorry .42., I wanted to come to espot tonight (sunday) but things came up all of sudden unexpectedly, are you going any time of the week or friday/next weekend perhaps?

Sure I'll be at the tourney whatever that is. And sorry .42., I wanted to come to espot tonight (sunday) but things came up all of sudden unexpectedly, are you going any time of the week or friday/next weekend perhaps?
No problem. Maybe next week.

What's NWM bro? I don't know either, was thinking about going to espot but now you say that

probably not tonight but i will be grinding fukua and watching sick kung fu movies on monday (stat day yusssss)

Anyone interested in playing some online matches tonight?

After 6 weeks of being unable to play I am now able to play again!
Your broke your finger or something right? How's it healing?

Back