• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Canada The GirlyStyle Man Cave SkullGirls Diaries (vancouver)

Is there anyone else besides you and Jordan coming up?

Jordan is gonna be with some friend's in WA during that time, so he's a maybe at this point. I've got another friend who is also a maybe.

Logistical hell.

I've got a room for 4 reserved.

Girly can you still handle 2 at your place if needed? It'll likely be Skarmand and his buddy if the buddy is coming along. If he's rolling solo, he can stay with us.

So my English final is on the 20th. I still want to try and come down, but chances are I won't be there on Friday.

So my English final is on the 20th. I still want to try and come down, but chances are I won't be there on Friday.

that's cool, let us know and we can totally hold off on having any kind of tournament for Saturday night.

Also, since we will have three of the better west coast players there (domo, skarmand and yourself), it would be dope to have some exhibition matches for the stream in an offline format.

No, it's a provincial exam so all the students around the province take it at the same time.

I have a pullout couch bed that's actually comfy as fuck.

I live 10 minutes away from Chez Girlystyle.

I can basically be the sleeping overflow for some of you to cut down on Hotel costs.

The only downside is I haven't played this game in a goddamn year and am free as shit. I will admit hearing about all these Dragons coming down has motivated some grinding but I will be there for funtimes more than anything

I will provide rum.

Sorry guys FBI just sent this out...guess we can't go to canada no more...

d9HJRLi.jpg

Untill what time espot is open? I just got my permanent-resident card yesterday and my family is celebrating today, I might come a bit late

Untill what time espot is open? I just got my permanent-resident card yesterday and my family is celebrating today, I might come a bit late
Congratulations! I usually leave around 8:30 to 9

Back