• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Canada The GirlyStyle Man Cave SkullGirls Diaries (vancouver)

My work schedule is flexible but not TOOOOOO flexible. I need exact times for the for-realzies tournament so I can get off early. The non-tournament day will feature me after 10pm

can i have one or two volunteers on tournament schedule/pool duty?

i will be having other people in the space that i need to take care of, streaming, and im going to be unreliably drunk. don't wanna get spread too thin

can i have one or two volunteers on tournament schedule/pool duty?

i will be having other people in the space that i need to take care of, streaming, and im going to be unreliably drunk. don't wanna get spread too thin
If you tell me the goddamn time, I will be a volunteer. I want to play ~100000000 casuals after though

Tentatively make up your mind!

there are other people duuuuuude im the one who lives here and lives 10 minute walk from the venue.

people from out of town expressed interest in doing other shit during the day, so its up to them and when they want to be done

there are other people duuuuuude im the one who lives here and lives 10 minute walk from the venue.

people from out of town expressed interest in doing other shit during the day, so its up to them and when they want to be done
➔⬤➔⬤➔➔⬤➔⬤➔➔⬤➔⬤➔➔⬤➔⬤➔➔⬤➔⬤➔➔⬤➔⬤➔➔⬤➔⬤➔➔⬤➔⬤➔➔⬤➔⬤➔➔⬤➔⬤➔➔⬤➔⬤➔➔⬤➔⬤➔➔⬤➔⬤➔➔⬤➔⬤➔➔⬤➔⬤➔➔⬤➔⬤➔➔⬤➔⬤➔➔⬤➔⬤➔➔⬤➔⬤➔➔⬤➔⬤➔➔⬤➔⬤➔➔⬤➔⬤➔

okay almost done the tournament music playlist

so far its all drake and britney spears

this is the last of my responsibilities

We good for setups? I can bring my laptop, but playing on laptop fucking sucks.

Also, how late we going on Friday?

We good for setups? I can bring my laptop, but playing on laptop fucking sucks.

Also, how late we going on Friday?
Late. Let's try and get the tourney out of the way for those who have to catch the last bus but I imagine casuals will go till 3 or 4.

The mean machine will not be present Friday but I will be sure to have it Saturday

Yo I'm gonna need any "performers" to sign this waiver before they appear on camera.
I'll have to get a copy and have my lawyer look it over. I don't want any weird prolapse shit to catch me off-guard.

Back