• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Misadventures of Peacock!

Should i make a parody or a series origin story?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ho,that's do funny!it shows normal things of each day with peacock's humor!will we have more??

Yes I will make more! I just been preoccupied with school so that's why I haven't been updating the comic.

tumblr_mzhigbWaC11rbtp7wo1_500.jpg

(LONG AWAITED UPDATE!)

Make more.please.I need it.I look at it everyday,all day.Your work is impressive.

Make more.please.I need it.I look at it everyday,all day.Your work is impressive.

You have no idea how much this makes me happy.

Good news my computer has been fixed now back to drawing more of the comic!

Reactions: Kaname-madoki
Finished inking will be uploading the comic tomorrow.

Reactions: Kaname-madoki
In my opinion, the quality of the art isn't up to the standards of the actual art, but what is awesome about this is the personality put into it, I mean, I got a few laughs outta what's there so far, and I admire your dedication to this. Keep it up.

gah dammit!

now i want scary minette artworks

Become paranoid that the fridge could be DOUBLE in disguise

Something about your interpretation of Minette is so perfectly amusing, probably due to the juxtaposition of it all. Instead of the clumsy but big-hearted waitress we've become used to, we get a cold, domineering sort that doesn't take nothin' from no one.

Aside from that, everyone else in this comic seems surprisingly accurate. I like how George holds up signs with words on them in the place of speaking.

Become paranoid that the fridge could be DOUBLE in disguise

Something about your interpretation of Minette is so perfectly amusing, probably due to the juxtaposition of it all. Instead of the clumsy but big-hearted waitress we've become used to, we get a cold, domineering sort that doesn't take nothin' from no one.

Aside from that, everyone else in this comic seems surprisingly accurate. I like how George holds up signs with words on them in the place of speaking.

Thank you very much for your kind words!

Who should come into Yu Wan's first?

Comment who should be the first one to come into the reststraunt!

Priest, Rabbi, and a horse

Yo so
Finally Minette
And she talks Peacock into shutting up?
Supervisor Minette voice pack coming in May 3546

Last edited:
Aeon because why not

Actually, you might be able to make Scythana interesting. Someone interacting with objects clearly designed for people half their size has a good amount of potential for humor.

Or maybe you still want to play off of Peacock and Minette not working together; in which case, you might make it some generic background Dagonian.

Aeon because why not

Actually, you might be able to make Scythana interesting. Someone interacting with objects clearly designed for people half their size has a good amount of potential for humor.

Or maybe you still want to play off of Peacock and Minette not working together; in which case, you might make it some generic background Dagonian.

Actually in the next couple of pages I wanted to focus on multiple characters going into the restraunt Like first scythana then Valentine and Painwheel etc.

I'm back after a long absence and will be working back onto this comic again real soon!