• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Official League of Legends Thread!

Just played a game at NA and the game disconnected 6 times (I guess) for 10s each. One player from the other team was experiencing it too, but I think it wasn't as hard as mine.
Had no lag spikes, only those annoying disconnections.

They were having server issues last night when I played, i noticed i got a loss prevented. Also ranked queues got disabled

The enemy team got a defeat instead of loss prevented.
Oh well, i think it's because I live far.

Tested out AD Bruiser mana-based Kass. Went 9/4/1. The gamestyle is pretty fun, but he doesn't seem to do much in the middle of the fight. His build is extremely expensive, also, and when builded in wrong order (which I did), may fall a lot in damage/tankyness.

The build I was planning to do is
mercurys-treads.gif
Muramana_item.png
iceborn-gauntlet.gif
frozen-heart.gif
Banshee%27s_Veil_item.png

• Mercury Treads: You're a bruiser. You need Tenacity and MR, and since you're getting two high armor items, it's nice to have some MR too.
  • Muramana: Your must. Gives you more mana sustain than you already have, gives you an OHE that works with your W, increases the damage on your R and the amount of mana your W regenerates.
  • Iceborn Gauntlet: Another great item on AD Kass. The slow helps you chasing more, the CDR increases the amount of Ws you'll be spamming and they'll help you proc the slow more times. Also, it's great against the actual top lane metagame. The mana it gives synergizes with your Muramana, W and R.
  • Frozen Heart: Lots of armor against that nasty ADC, AS reduction aura, mana for your R, W and Muramana, CDR to spam like hell.
  • Banshee's Veil: Free spellshield, gives the same MR as Visage and 50+ HP. Since you have almost max CDR with Heart + Iceborn, Visage can be put aside. Great against bursty and poking APs.

The last item should be an Offensive/Defensive one. The options are
ravenous-hydra.gif
blade-of-the-ruined-king.gif
Maw_of_Malmortius.gif
zephyr.gif
Wit%27s_End_item.png

• Hydra: You hit AoE and heal AoE, nuff said. Increases survivability because of lifesteal.
  • BoRK: I really like this item, but he's not that good on Kass, tho. He gets a nice OHE and procs his Muramana and W more frequently, but the lifesteal is not enough.
  • Malmortius: Nice against double AP comp. Synergizes well with his Q.
  • Zephyr: Only grab this one if you didn't get/don't like Mercury Treads. The attack speed and AD are great for your damage output because it synergizes well with your Muramana and W. Tenacity is great to escape alive.
  • Wit's End: Against heavy AP, but only build if you prefer AS over AD.
everytime I do a big post everybody ignores

Last edited:
Looks nothing like everyone expected it to be.

No strong red and yellow colors, it looks WAY too roundy/futuristic than it should look like. TTGL has some harsh-curved angles (Painwheel art like) and dark colors in it's art. This skin is WAY too bright and the only related thing in the robot related with Lagann is the drill, but it's not enough.

If it simply had different colors, i'd buy it.

same as steam name
akindhobo

feel free to add me, im on most nights so we can team up

I think it looks great. I'm sure they wanted to do more with the skin than make the ENTIRE thing look like a Gurren reference. (rumble pretty much is Simon in that skin, that's enough for me)

I think the new mechsuit is more Rumble getting his shit together and making something worthwhile instead of what he could find. plus, it looks like it takes references from other mechs, like Macross.

Nighthunter Rengar Skills and Animations

He's more Nightcrawler based, but still looks like a mix of them both.

I'd still buy it, not sure as a Day One buy, but yeah.
All skins this patch are solid.

I just wonder if I should get Super Galaxy Rumble at launch or wait because everyone's gonna use him now.
ANd I'll look like a current guy.
Maybe I should use Tropical Rumble until the hype dies down then whip that bad boy out.

If only Rumble was still viable...
Miss playing him ranked during season 2.
This rengar skin looks nice, but I don't play him.

Still want to grab that Void Fizz and Atlantean Syndra.

the thing is its hard to have fun with Rumble cuz you have to pay attention to his meter so much. you can't use his skills too much or else he gets silenced and it can screw him over if you suddenly go too far into the danger zone in a chase or a fight.

Not saying he's not fun, he's one of the funniest champions in the game, but it's boring to be almost useless. I mean, he still has a great slow with E and R, but he's not the same he was before his Q stopped being flying meatballs (season 2~middle of season 3).

Have you repaired it already?

My version is installed since Leona patch, and if I had to reinstall it, i'd do it.
I know it takes long. Just put it to download/update while you're sleeping. If you don't want to uninstall it, try installing it again in another computer and copy to yours. That's what I did with my notebook.

the thing is its hard to have fun with Rumble cuz you have to pay attention to his meter so much.

Hey, its just like Undizzy!

dat Panth ult nerf

pantheon.jpg

riot stahp

Holy fuck. I've heard that they nerfed him, but not this hard. Cmon, a LeBlanc can jump farther than this.

Well the ult scales with your level, so that pic is a bit misleading (but funny)
Still, it's overnerfed. At max level, it has less range than Lux's lazer :/

shieeeet. He was putting way too much pressure on the map, tho, but Rito exagerated a bit. like always

Holy fuck. I've heard that they nerfed him, but not this hard. Cmon, a LeBlanc can jump farther than this.
Not even close. LB's ult makes it seem farther but LB w is waaay shorter than it looks.

TF knows the feel too.

Super Galaxy Rumble - Login Screen

I will be buying this.​

Reactions: Sanger Zonvolt