• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Official League of Legends Thread!

I know everyone is saying Gurren, but that Rider punch at the beginning and the red scarf/cape say otherwise.
doubletrexpunch.gif

masked_rider_1_with_brand_new_scarf_by_dejivrur-d4xtkt9.jpg

Last edited:
Not buying because I wanted his concept skin, not his finished skin.
28f28a02b3ddde33da8d133a4419a792-d65g8n7.jpg

again, I am glad they didnt go blatant Gurren "homage" with the design. Rumble looking like Simon is enough for me, and it seems like a lot letter to a lot of popular Japanese television.

I like the gurren character design of rumble, the design of his mech is reminiscent of a variable fighter from Macross, and he seems to have an origin in his story similar to that of a classic Showa Rider series where the main character loses something important to him and becomes stronger to face those who wronged him in the name of justice (a la V3).

Super Galaxy Rumble is definitely a skin I'll be getting soon.

again, I think it looks better for it. its got a lot of things that can appeal to everybody, and I'm glad it does. let's be happy Rumble is getting attention and that he's getting a skin that looks just so good.

I get it, I get it, you all already showed me the arguments, but I was waiting something more than just the look of Rumble and the voices. That was pretty much a cockblock for me, but w/e. You do what you want with your money. I'll get Void Fizz or Atlantean Syndra.

Taric, Sion, Veigar...
There are more, but I don't remember.

EDIT: and I don't remember seeing Twitch's feet. I think he hadn't in his model.

EDIT 2: He has, and it's oval with 3 long claws.

Last edited:
Twitch was my main season 3, and he seems to be getting back into the top of the tier list. I'm 5/0 (W/L) with him in ranked games, with 4.5:1 KDA, and my last Penta was with him.

Tried Fizz AD ranked some times, but even performing well, he doesn't have the potential to carry, but it's still as useful as AP Fizz.

Some are squared feet, but here's the list of some:
Alistar, Amumu, Cho'Gath, Corki (no feet, tho), Mundo, Galio, Malphite, Mordekaiser, Miss Fortune, Nunu, Pantheon, Poppy, Ryze, Shaco, Shen, Singed, Sion, Taric, Tristana, Udyr, Urgot, Veigar.

Sorry for another post but here is the splash art for the SKT skins
Zyra_Splash_3.jpg

Introducing, the new support champion, Braum!

I will start calling him either Phineas or Barnaby.

Braum being designed around the notion of bodyblocking and guarding someone is interesting because pretty much all the other tanks in the game are aggro tanks, the ones that try to get your attention by being all up in your face and being a pest in general. I hope it works out well because his visual design is stellar and his kit seems fun.

On an interesting note, a patch hit the public beta server which added his voice clips and he actually has unique voice clips depending on the items, including the Ancient Coin, Sunfire Cape and Randuin's Omen.

So uh. Thread revival. Gogogogoo. Braum has been released!

Braum looks awesome

I like Braum and since I main supports he'll be my new favorite support tank.

In other news.

River Spirit Nami Splash Art

Nami_Splash_2.jpg

River Spirit Nami Skills and Animations

I wonder if there are enough people here to make two teams of 5. It would be kinda cool to set up some casual matches from time to time.

I think the bigger question is "are there enough players on the same servers?"

I play on EU West for the record.

Blade Queen Lissandra Splash Art

Lissandra_2.jpg

Woad Scout Quinn Skin Model

quinn.png

quinn2.png

Had the game for a little over a week now. I've mostly been using Garen, Kayle, and Warwick.

Karthus New Splash Art
Karthus_Splash_0.jpg

Woad Scout Quinn Splash Art
Quinn_Splash_2.jpg

Played Braum in One For All Mirror.

I came out with a mustache and huge pecs.

this update will be optimized to run the same if not better on low end PCs

World Cup Skins Splash Art

Lucian_Splash_2.jpg

Primetime Draven - Skills, Animations, VO, and Sounds

I want this Draven skin... now!​

Primetime Draven Splash Art
Draven_Splash_3.jpg

Karthus Champion Spotlight

Hazmat Heimerdinger - Skills and Animations
Soulstealer Vladimir - Skills and Animations

Headhunter Caitlyn confirmed as well, but no pics yet.​

am i the only one who notice that brauhm looks like the guy in cloudy with a chance of meatballs ?