• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Official League of Legends Thread!

oh and lets not forget the full chinese team!
that too they are amazing players but i really cant call them na when they are just a chinese team that came over to america to dominate and pretty much get free ticket to worlds

that too they are amazing players but i really cant call them na when they are just a chinese team that came over to america to dominate and pretty much get free ticket to worlds
seems like it is working though

New Champion Preview - Gnar
gnarsmall.jpg
gnar2ndpart.jpg

Promo Site Preview

A new yordle is on the way.​

"Gnar throws a tantrum, tossing all enemies around him in a target direction. All enemies thrown are slowed and damaged, while enemies thrown into walls, including turrets and base structures, suffer extra damage and are stunned."

This is gonna make ganking for him scary as hell.

I sincerely hope that the point blank AoE he uses is really small, then i mean smaller then Amumu E

Gnar Preview

Dino Gnar Skin Preview
dinognarmv.jpg
Arcade Miss Fortune Skin Preview

Her guns are literally NES Zappers and dat recall! She's playing Duck Hunt and Gangplank is the laughing dog! Day one buy for sure.

Riot Kayle Skin Preview

Last edited:
Dino Gnar Splash Art
Gnar_Splash_1.jpg

New Arcade Miss Fortune Grievous Wounds and Death Animation

Last edited:
Arcade Ms Fortune, Dino Gnar..... Riot knows the way to my wallet.

I must get Dark Candy Fiddlesticks and Candy Cane Miss Fortune along with Masquerade Evelynn.

I more want the icons, tehre are no lagacies I want nor candy related skins that I want ^^"

*god I own too much shit in this game*

Gnar Champion Spotlight

Dat ending though.... Thank god Lulu's ult doesn't do that.​

Last edited:
Cyber Ops Yasuo Skin

yasuo02360.jpg

I'm playing the Metal Gear Rising ost when this is released. Rules of Asagi!​

Last edited:
when you thought about it.... the skin is jsut perfect for him and one should have gotten it at "the final boss" hint xD

Back