• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Official League of Legends Thread!

Sorry about double posts X.x turns out I did save a screen shot of the pentakill, just too bad I didn't have the sweet "pentakill" logo splashed on the screen...

11084285_811448068890422_3421650489164935304_n.jpg

were you losing lane or something, whyd you get bloodthirster first lol
I didn't. I got Boots =p My item order isn't down the list XD I reorganize them sometime when I'm bored and respawing. In order it goes: berserker Grieves, Static Shiv, Blood, Last Whisper. Forgot what I was building there.. I think IE.

League of Legends OMEGA SQUAD TEEMO Login Theme

League of Legends APRIL FOOLS 2015 Login Theme

Just... damn...​

Last edited:
They're getting too good with the Flash animations. Also I downloaded the song for URF. Too good.

edit:

Last edited:
Debonair Galio Splash Art
Galio_Splash_5.jpg

Guardian of the Sands Rammus/Skarner/Xerath Splash Art
Rammus_Splash_7.jpg

Omega Squad Teemo Splash Art

Teemo_Splash_8.jpg

Archlight Vayne Splash Art

Vayne_Splash_6.jpg

Introducing Chroma Packs aka pallete colors.

Lucian Classic Skin
CP_lucian.png

Dragon Fist Lee Sin
CP_dragonfistleesin.png

They're 3 pack color swap palettes for classics and skins and each set will cost 590 rp.

These are the only two on the pbe for now because they're taking feedback request on this to see if it's worth keeping around.​

I know a lot of people who will be upset over buying the palette swap skins.
me included.
because this is a way better idea.

They're 3 pack color swap palettes for classics and skins and each set will cost 590 rp.​
I'm fine with this as long as they're super super cheap/..
Answer is right there. Also they've said they might look into other ways of giving them out, like with Champ Masteries.

If Bard doesn't get a Santa Claus Skin next Christmas I'll...be mildly annoyed.

Was reading some Surrenderat20 and came acrossed this post, which made me laugh hard:

As for how bad N.U.R.F actually was RiotDefaultCharshared:
"Quote:
I think nurf should be released for like 1 week and allowed to be played by people who really want to try those lovely buffs :)

If it help contextualize:
-Graves' passive expires between autoattacks up until ~ level 6

-It is mathematically plausible for some champions on that mode to cast their ultimate at level 6, and then not be able to recast it before it reaches Rank 2.

-Many champions lose 1v1s with Creep Waves

-Cassiopeia still has a .5 second cooldown on her E ...trust me, you don't want to :) "

So, we gonna get down with some Team ranked sometime? XD
I've been on a break from league for the past couple of weeks. I'll probably be on in another couple. Don't wait for me though, there should be enough members.

Risen Fiddlesticks Skin

Forsaken Jayce Skin

Bloodmoon Zilean Skin

Master Arcanist Ziggs Skin

Last edited:
Buffing Darius. Greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat. Technically buffing Teemo (I think). Greaaaaaaaaaaaaat.
THE SKINS THO. THE SKINS THOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

New Summoner Spell on ARAM: Mark/Dash After analyzing the results of Legend of the Poro King, we realized that Poro Toss gave an across-the-board bump in viability to some historically unpopular picks and helped balance the playing field. After careful consideration and some tweaks we’re bringing this back to ARAM as an optional new summoner spell called Mark/Dash.

HOLY Shit, you've got to be kidding me! This is going to get krunk.

yeah I watched em on s@20. That Ziggs skin is making me want to get the mad bomber. Got Ziggs. Hell, I need more Mid-laners anyways.

Back