• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Overwatch Thread

Guess what time it is?

uqi7hBO.gif

Have fun tonight folks.

Fun game. I had a ton of hours in TF2 with competitive experience (but mostly pugging 6v6 on tf2lobby.com) and it brought back that new car smell.
We should get a list somewhere of people here who want to share their stuff. Mine is spacefunk#11298 on PC add me for free carry.

So, like
Does anyone know what Widowmaker said in French before she kicked Tracer against the wall in "Alive"?

"Adieu, cherie" which means "Farewell, dear" in French.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jutsei
ITS HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE!

Funny thing is I ordered a mad catz gaming mouse from woot.com and it just came in like 30 min ago.
...Sad thing is I'm getting a "game server connection failed... retrying".
Anyone else?

everyone is trying to get through the door at once.

oh goodie... we have ourselves another SFV case of nobody can get on because the publisher didn't prepare for such a huge influx of people. It's not like you guys planned out the release date or anything....

1459936659258.jpg

Great Job you guys....

I GOT THROUGH!

oh goodie... we have ourselves another SFV case of nobody can get on because the publisher didn't prepare for such a huge influx of people. It's not like you guys planned out the release date or anything....

1459936659258.jpg

Great Job you guys....
hey man, you can plan a release date, but even then, when literally EVERYONE is trying to get through the door first, it's next to impossible to plan ahead for that.

Reactions: Fedora_Ninja
Well, my luck this time was no where near as good in the Loot Crate department.
Like 3 sprays for Zenyatta and one absolutely shite skin for Genji before I got a decent recolor for Zenyatta.
Hopes aren't high

At least nothing in these crates gives any boost... And you don't need to buy keys for the crates...

Payday 2 kerfuffle, anyone?

Wait, just a question...
Do you earn coins through playing or do you just get them from boxes like in the beta?

You get them from crates, as well as duplicates of anything you get

Also I got the Junker D.VA Skin, too bad I think it's ugly as sin and doesn't fit with her aesthetic whatsoever.

You get them from crates, as well as duplicates of anything you get
Ok, so, wait, not getting the game until tomorrow so I'm confused:
There are crates as well as boxes?
So you still get loot boxes from leveling up but there's a random chance to get crates during gameplay or something??

Ok, so, wait, not getting the game until tomorrow so I'm confused:
There are crates as well as boxes?
So you still get loot boxes from leveling up but there's a random chance to get crates during gameplay or something??

No, he's just replacing the term "boxes" with "crates".

Reactions: Fumako
Looking for chill peeps to play with on ps4. Add my psn id : mrfossy

So after playing overwatch till 2 in the morning I can safely say...

Mercy is best girl.

After about 7 hours straight of playing, I think Zenny might be my favourite character, despite the fact that I played none of him in beta. I think I'm kinda bad about, ya know, healing people as him, but on teams with two Reapers and a Genji, I still ended up with the most objective eliminations on my team, his damage output is crazy.

teams with two Reapers and a Genji
If this is the team you were fighting, they did a bad job killing you. If this is the team you were with, they prolly wouldn't have much obj eliminations cuz they're too busy flanking and disrupting.

Zen's damage is crazy tho.

Last night my sodium was a little high, I think I might be sore about the Loot box treatment I'm getting, I guess.

Also, some funny news
"Battleborn Discounted as Overwatch launches"

Well c'mon I also like Battleborn's style and I'm planning on trying it someday but that's a bit on the nose isn't it?

Also I'll wait until OW discounts because I'm a fucking scrooge.

Well c'mon I also like Battleborn's style and I'm planning on trying it someday but that's a bit on the nose isn't it?

Also I'll wait until OW discounts because I'm a fucking scrooge.
To be fair. To be fair.
Overwatch Early Access launched the exact same day as Battleborn Launch

I found out Junkrat's tire can heal health if it goes over a health pack, that's cool, I think?

>Pubs on Overwatch
>always >3 offensive heroes
>No one fucking sticks together/always trickles in
>they're always too spread out that my attempts with Tanks/Healers is a fool's errand
pls game i don't want to make a premade for consoles with my brother's friends

I found out Junkrat's tire can heal health if it goes over a health pack, that's cool, I think?
wait you mean the tire itself recovers health or it remotely heals junkrat?

also this is thing

you can heal the tire itself.

also I think if Mercy is giving you a damage boost it also effects the tire's damage output. But the beam has to be on you once the tire explodes. She just can't tap you with the beam the second you activate your ult.

Saw this video and thought it was kinda funny.

yo, Winston is good now.
they upped the damage on his lightning gun and made him a little beefier.