• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Palettes of Skullgirls

That would be cool, but Parasoul definitely needs a Satsuki Palette either way. It would look pretty awesome.
Indeed, though I'd say it would be best if Lab Zero could even the number of palettes for everyone first. As a Parasoul player, I speak against myself but I never liked the "sons & stepsons" treatment.
Maybe they can release another color pack but only they know if it would be worth the effort or not...

EDIT: Zidiane's post below
A misinterpretation on my part. (.__.)

Last edited:
He's looking specifically for Fukua colors tho. But I thinks he's going to have to settle for like "team red/blue/purple/green/whatever"

He's looking specifically for Fukua colors tho. But I thinks he's going to have to settle for like "team red/blue/purple/green/whatever"
Yeah this is what I meant, I want these specific 3 characters and I want suggestions on what colors to use.

I see. Band, Fukua and Pea. Apologies for having misread. (__)

I guess you can try finding one that could convincingly pass as reference to the team's theme (like Falco Fukua could almost pass as Lucky Star's Konata) or change the theme, as Zidiane suggested.
(I know I'm gonna go through the same thing when Eliza arrives. Hopefully she has something that can complement Parakneesocks and Lukasoul...but me being the stick-in-the-mud I tend to be, I'll likely pick the default palettes.)

Nothing particularly special or clever but Band #8, Sean Fukua and Pea #5 can be Team Gold.
Or Band #21, Raspberyl Pea and Rain or Allen Fukua for Team Purple.
Also Noir Band, B&W Pea and Alpha Fukua for Team Monochrome.

About the Sonic Team, just a shame Pea #9 doesn't have red shoes.

Here's their palette charts for quick reference:
Peacock (incomplete)
Big Band
Fukua

Reactions: mcpeanuts
Peacock #9 is Cirno from Touhou (hence being palette #9)

Squigly #17, Filia #10 and #17, Valentine #17, Parasoul #9 and #21, Double #10 and Painwheel #16 and #17 are anime themed and not from the Meduka Magooka set or whatever the hell that show is called.

Fortune #5, Painwheel #5, Parasoul #5, Filia #5 and Squigly #5 ...all....seem ....to be ....black and gold. *is hit by sudden realization*

There was a picture a while ago that showed a white board at Lab Zero (or maybe it was still at Reverge at the time?) that they had a spreadsheet of the character colors mapping out that they wanted everyone's #2 to be blue-themed and #3 to be red-themed etc.

But there are some small inconsistencies in this palette ordering anyway: Fortune's #7 is not story related for example.

Reactions: Balder
I see. Band, Fukua and Pea. Apologies for having misread. (__)

I guess you can try finding one that could convincingly pass as reference to the team's theme (like Falco Fukua could almost pass as Lucky Star's Konata) or change the theme, as Zidiane suggested.
(I know I'm gonna go through the same thing when Eliza arrives. Hopefully she has something that can complement Parakneesocks and Lukasoul...but me being the stick-in-the-mud I tend to be, I'll likely pick the default palettes.)

Nothing particularly special or clever but Band #8, Sean Fukua and Pea #5 can be Team Gold.
Or Band #21, Raspberyl Pea and Rain or Allen Fukua for Team Purple.
Also Noir Band, B&W Pea and Alpha Fukua for Team Monochrome.

About the Sonic Team, just a shame Pea #9 doesn't have red shoes.

Here's their palette charts for quick reference:
Peacock (incomplete)
Big Band
Fukua
Team monochrome is a good idea too. I think those are the only three characters where they can all have different monochromatic palettes so I may as well use them. Thanks.

Team monochrome is a good idea too. I think those are the only three characters where they can all have different monochromatic palettes so I may as well use them. Thanks.
I think Team (mostly) Monochrome can include: Double #14, Peacock #8, Big Band #7, Fortune #8, Squigly #16, Filia #16, and (maybe) Fukua #8

ok some of these have colored accents, but whatever, right?

I think Team (mostly) Monochrome can include: Double #14, Peacock #8, Big Band #7, Fortune #8, Squigly #16, Filia #16, and (maybe) Fukua #8

ok some of these have colored accents, but whatever, right?
Wow you ruined it for me

Nevermind going with Zid's suggestion of team cyborg

Shouldn't they change Painwheel's Valentine skin so it's got fuchsia blades instead of red blades? I mean it's not a cross but it IS a reference to Valentine, so shouldn't it be accurate?

Reactions: Rachel Phoenix
Shouldn't they change Painwheel's Valentine skin so it's got fuchsia blades instead of red blades? I mean it's not a cross but it IS a reference to Valentine, so shouldn't it be accurate?

Nah, Imagine this, thirty years later your grandchildren find out that palette is almost the same as Valentine but they will ask "But grandpa why the blades are red?" then you can tell the story of Lab Zero and all the problems they had.

Here's my team uniform, gold, black and white. Call it what you want.

Attachments

• Pain Train.png
    Pain Train.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 842
Reactions: jam1220
Go Bruins
Go Bruins.
:PUN:

Anyway, my own current team up combo is Painwheel #7, Big Band #12 & Fukua #6. No idea what to name it, but it looks similar enough.

Now I just need to practice actual combos and such.

Here's my team uniform, gold, black and white. Call it what you want.
black and yellow by wiz khalifa plays in background of brain now

For some reason, unless i'm blind and can't notice them, it almost looks like Squigly has a palette or two exclusive to CPUs in Arcade. One of them has a purple dress with the pink hair from Zozo's palette but darker, and it's not in my color select even though I have the color pack.

A screenshot would make the most sense, yeah?
She has 22 palettes that exist, and they're all available.

OK nevermind, I was dumb and forgot that it was color 17, mostly because I never really looked at the other color except Gum and Elizabeth. :V No Scumbag Squigly with special colors here, return to your previously scheduled thread.

Any chance we can get Squiglys Gum palette to revert back to this?
index.php

Reactions: Bit_Strife
Considering that it's a backer palette, any changes to it are quite unlikely. Said backer already gave it an ok and all.

@Muro Ah that makes sense. Unfortunate. I remember when it came out and I was using it all the time. Then it got changed and I never touched it haha

Guess ill just be a sadboy ( ._.)

Fairly certain that - despite some speculation already going on in the Eliza lore thread - #3 is no one in particular. Or, to be more precise, it's the traditional white+black+yellow Skullgirls palette. I recall someone from Lab Zero always tries to squeeze one of those in. Pic for reference, all of these are palettes #5 of the given characters.
iPVixMy.png

I heard that #3 is Hilda from Under Night in-Birth, and I can see it but I'm not entirely convinced. (I hope it's a reference, because it'd probably make Poccola very happy.)

Man, the images in here are so horribly out of date ;_;
I'll have to go through it and update it as soon as I have time.

Y'know I totally never noticed that #5 palette always being a Yellow/White/Black motif. Neat!

SRK wiki = the gospel!

Although you can send me a PM if you want zips of the conveniently organized, cropped, full size .png originals I used to make the charts there.

SRK wiki = the gospel!

Although you can send me a PM if you want zips of the conveniently organized, cropped, full size .png originals I used to make the charts there.
Speaking of the SRK wiki, Big Band's background/statistics/likes/dislikes should be updated since it was posted on the official site recently.

The skullgirls.com site was actually updated? This is a momentous day!

Here's some stuff that you guys might know but imma put here anyway.
These palettes were things
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Filias miku palette had a blue skirt.
image.jpg

Parasouls palette 2 had legwarmers and a purple umbrella
image.jpg

This is some pretty useless stuff.

kpviX3v.jpg

2-???
3-???
4-???
personally I don't really think that much about color reference but if I had to guess I'd say 2 vampirella and 4 optimus prime
due to fact that is what i believe

Not sure if this is a true reference or merely a coincidence...

w7CWNIe.png

Painwheel #2 = Kuruoshiki Oni (Super Street Fighter IV:Arcade Edition)