• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

Alright folks. The Challenger Approaching is gone, so I'm going to say the Yosh is imminent. Do you think we'll see a Yoshi's Island stage before or after?
Yeah, I say we get Yoshi either next week or this week.
Any anniversaries this month?
I think Star Fox has an anniversary this month

Cut Yoshi, add Yosh.

Now hold on.
The Challenger Approaching goes away the day that Flipper is deconfirmed for ITEM status.

COINCIDENCE?

YOSH THE FLIPPER CONFIRMED?

If we get a Square character I would rather it be Geno, not White Mage. . .i can play dissidia for my FF fighter fix

white mage is even voiced by daisy
so it's one step closer to getting her in the game i guess
(when's fighter btw swordchucks 4 lyfe)
So when's Daisy?

Seriously though, kinda makes me curious.
Let's start guessing when the Nintendo Direct for March will be!
All I care about is Hyrule Warriors, Smash and maybe Retro Studio's new title they confirmed they're working on for WiiU that can't not be Metroid I hope.

Guys wait

Kid Icarus Uprising came out in March 2012

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys wait

Kid Icarus Uprising came out in March 2012

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's possible.
If it came out in Japan.
Again, once Yoshi comes out, just look for Anniversaries.
Because the next game release we'll have for a maybe Smash reveal will be Mario Kart 8

It came out in March in all areas.

Predictions: Yoshi for veteran, Kid Icarus character for newcomer.

I really want a Kid Icarus rep. That game is one of my favorite of all time.

I'd be alright with Palutena, but I really still want Magnus. He's just too bad ass.
I heard Pokemon and Starfox's Anniversary is this month?

Pretty sure we missed Pokemon's, it was last month on the 27th.

Falco or Wolf veteran is possible then.
Or Krystal.
I don't care what happens with her.
Either ways the Furries will talk about it
"please no Krystal sakurai. . . it would be worser than not putting Goku in"
-miiverse

Reactions: Jutsei
Dark Pit confirmed??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Considering he originated from Brawl, I can't see a modified him being in.

Modified as in with Silver Bow and maybe new voice clips. It is just Anthony Del Rio doing a different voice.

I already thought of a Dark Pit moveset but alas
it wouldn't never fly
much like normal pit
what a nerd

Speaking of, after my purchase of J-Stars goes through later this month, I'm thinking of picking up a Pit figma and starting my desktop Smash Bros battle collection.

Lucario, Mario, Samus, Link and Charizard all have figures that work with each other in terms of size and Smash-like scale. Maybe I'll see if Snake can work too.

I want this.

No Krystal... please no... I would give up my Daisy love if it meant Krystal would stay out.

Krystal is wholly unpopular in japan so i don't think we need to worry
Smash is mostly about the JP fanbase after all
it was only stuff like Little Mac and Sonic that were added for western fans

"please no Krystal sakurai. . . it would be worser than not putting Goku in"
-miiverse

If I recall, most of the Star Fox fanbase actually hate Krystal.

I didn't find Star Fox Adventures ( Dinosaur Planet ) bad, but I don't think that's the reason why it's the reason why the Star Fox series went to pretty much meh. I did enjoyed Star Fox Assault.

Reactions: Rellek
Yea, but did anyone really like Krystal?

Reactions: DDB
No Krystal... please no... I would give up my Daisy love if it meant Krystal would stay out.

I'd give up my requests for Dixie if it meant that the next Fire Emblem character we get doesn't perfectly match this description: A blue haired lord wielding a legendary sword. Marth (and maybe Ike) is enough, I don't want to see Chrom or Lucina in the game.

krystal was created in a time in which a lot 90s kids were coming out of their furry phase (nineties had a lot of that kind of thing) and they saw krystal and had fond furry memories of the 90s

they were drawn to her because clearly, the 90s were the best

As far as I can tell, about 99% of the people who hate her do it because a lot of furries like her and you can't have a neutral opinion on something furries like!
Really, I kind of dislike gamecube starfox games but anyone who blames their meh-ness on Krystal is completely delusional.

What?
Sometimes I find it's best to ignore ruin.

Reactions: Arcana
nothing before the 90s is canon
nothing past first generation is pokemon
nothing past first generation is human

thus spoke adam "lol first"

A long time ago I did, but now I just want to go back in time and punch myself for that. She was the start of a bad phase for the Star Fox series.

As far as I can tell, about 99% of the people who hate her do it because a lot of furries like her and you can't have a neutral opinion on something furries like!
Really, I kind of dislike gamecube starfox games but anyone who blames their meh-ness on Krystal is completely delusional.

Sometimes I find it's best to ignore ruin.
No lie, I like furries (AT TIMES) but she felt kinda forced... like the series HAD to have a female character.

No lie, I like furries (AT TIMES) but she felt kinda forced... like the series HAD to have a female character.

Nobody remembers Katt existed.