• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

The Smash Bros Discussion Thread

What if Stage Hazards are killable this time? Like, they're both bosses and Stage Hazards?

Dude.

daily-2013-12-03.jpg

daily-2013-07-01.jpg

That'd be really damn sick.

did twinrova really stand a chance, if we get any zelda new comer it will probably be Ghiriham or whatever his name was

did twinrova really stand a chance, if we get any zelda new comer it will probably be Ghiriham or whatever his name was
Twinrova had no chance, I was being a funny bunny just like my yogurt thread that pissed off CyberSaiko

I do want Ghirahim in though. I think both his Iron body and sword styles would be awesome.

What if Stage Hazards are killable this time? Like, they're both bosses and Stage Hazards?

Dude.

That'd be really damn sick.

I'd been advocating that since the introduction of Yellow Devil! You guys are dense.

I'd been advocating that since the introduction of Yellow Devil! You guys are dense.
The problem was that we had no evidence of any other "Hazard Bosses". Now that we have three (Yellow Devil, Twinrova and Dark Emperor), it seems really viable.

Now how much you wanna bet this punk will appear in Windy Hill Zone?

maxresdefault1.jpg

but when is hawlucha
the most important zelda representative
Ask Daisy.

Zazz was one of the best parts of that game.
Whoever voiced him really had fun
You'd be surprised who it was
2533812-leviathan.png

Yup. Liam O'Brien himself.
He's really good at voice acting. Every role has so much emotion. Yeah he only has one voice, but damn, he does that voice WELL.

Reactions: Light-Triforce
You'd be surprised who it was
2533812-leviathan.png

Yup. Liam O'Brien himself.
He's really good at voice acting. Every role has so much emotion. Yeah he only has one voice, but damn, he does that voice WELL.

Wow didn't expect to know that. lol

Really? He can't put both in?

Also it looks a lot more like a pinball bumper now.

But the bumper and flipper don't even accomplish the same thing.

So I was brainstormin' Pokeball Pokemon because I literally have no life and had a cool idea.

What if either Honedge or Doublade were in, and when thrown become items similar to Bonsly in Brawl? If you pick them up, it's similar to the beam sword item in which it gives you a few more attacks. The thing is, Honedge and Doublade draw the life of the person who wields it, so while it's extremely powerful, your life drains while you use it.

It'd be a cool Risk Vs Reward thing

i like the idea of giving some mons a few more actions to do

like if you got Golurk as a pokeball mon (even though it is rightfully playable, obviously and clearly) it could do some punchy punches or just lean over and fall and smash everyone in front of him

Vuljiina could act hove around a target like the Metroid and instead of latching on it could peck the opponent's head off.
Wargle could go all AMERICAN BRAVE BIRD and dive face first down into the stage, with rubble shooting out from the impact. Being hit by the nosedive is the same as home run bat.

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
Vuljiina could act hove around a target like the Metroid and instead of latching on it could peck the opponent's head off.
Wargle could go all AMERICAN BRAVE BIRD and dive face first down into the stage, with rubble shooting out from the impact. Being hit by the nosedive is the same as home run bat.
You realize English names exist right

Reactions: Phish Food o3o
You know which character(s) I'd love to see in Sm4sh in some regard?
MSMart12.png

MSMart11.png

Ignore the slime.
I've always loved their designs.
Like, not playable, but they'd be cool Assist Trophies or would make a neat appearance on an Airship level.

Reactions: Smilax
white mage is even voiced by daisy
so it's one step closer to getting her in the game i guess
(when's fighter btw swordchucks 4 lyfe)

Alright folks. The Challenger Approaching is gone, so I'm going to say the Yosh is imminent. Do you think we'll see a Yoshi's Island stage before or after?